4. I am proud of you, always

In the dispensary.

Monami was awake by now. Aneesh was in the room but he was totally ignored by her because her whole focus was on the recent interaction with Balli. She knew he is Karan.

Monami didn't know how to react. She felt as if her life is been messing up with time. The tears the pain the cries all felt wasted for the person whom she considered dead but is alive. For a minute moment she felt betrayed by Karan.

But at the same time she also knew he had his own compulsion. But still it affected her. She tried hard to connect the dotes of what happened in that place. She was there all the time, Karan took his last breath in front of her. And her heart knew it was him. They shared the most heartfelt conversation there. Was it Balli all the time talking to her? It's impossible right? Even if we consider Balli one of the finest actor it's impossible for him to know their details. Hating medicines, him calling her Rani Sahiba..she felt her head blasting with zillion thoughts.

Her trance was broken by Balli aka Karan. Now when she saw him her eyes didn't refect hate but yes definitely some hurt and happiness at the same time. Her eyes filled with tears but she was keen to wipe them before that Leech sees her.

"Oye Dr, tenu vo Piddi bula rahi hai...aaja..",All the time Karan had his gaze down. He had no guts to face her. He knew she would be hurt.

"Yaar ye Charu ka kya hai. Le jaunga na Monami ko yaha se. Monami mein dekhke aya ha..", But Monami didn't listen a word. She kept staring at Karan. She wanted to how much time will this person ignore her.

"Monami...Monami mein kuch keh raha hu "Aneesh raised his voice bringing her back.

"Tumse baat karne mein mujhe koi interest nahi hai. In fact I don't even want to see your face. ", Now Aneesh literally felt like a sandwich. Charu for one side and Monami from other side were torturing him with their threats and insults.

Aneesh raised his eyebrows in tension on his situation and left the room. Monami again shifted her glance to Karan who left not before sparing a glance at her.

"Madamji kuch chahiye toh bol dena. ", Monami nodded as she got that Tilli is at Karan's side. He was constantly supporting Karan.

Monami's POV

Karan ne ye kyu kiya hoga ? Voh kabhi purposely aisa nahi karega. Voh hume thodi se chot lagne par itna tensed ho jata hai vo itna baada pain kabhi nahi dega. Maybe vo mission mein hai..of course mission hi hoga. Aur jis tarah Aneesh mujhe manhandle kar raha tha Karan ne ek baar bhi usse nahi roka..baas Balli banke usse rokne ki koshish ki par agar Karan hota toh Aneesh would be dead. Karan kehta hai ki haar situation mein emotional hoke nahi practically sochna chahiye. So I feel ki mujhe yaha se nikalne mein Karan ki help nahi milegi. Aur milni bhi nahi chahiye, mere vaje se uske mission mein koi problem nahi aani chahiye. I have to get out from here myself. Mera yaha rehna Kai uske liye koi problem na create kar de.

So Cadet Dr Monami Mahajan, chalo, let's let's find something jisse mein yaha se bahar nikal pau. Mera yaha se nikalna Karan ke liye meri sabse badi help hogi

Monami's POV ends.

She slowly got up from the bed and went to the door.

"Madam please mat jaiye, Charu Tai mujhe chodegi nahi. ",Tilli requested her.

"Tumhara naam kya hai ?",Monami asked him.

"Tilli..aur aap na mujhse daarna mat. Mein kuch nahi karunga.",Monami smiled at the boy's concern. His voice said that he was scared of her.

"Bilkul nahi. Accha mujhe ye batao, ye Balli kab aya yaha pe?", She wanted to know what had happened to Karan. She was highly concerned for him. The last time she saw him, his condition was worst.