5. Dr. Monami Mahajan on duty!

In Charu's place

Right now it was two hours past the encounter. Monami was fast asleep and Balli aka Karan was outside the room keeping a check on her as instructed by Charu. And more over it was in his benifit as no one else can go close to Monami.

"Sirji..jar idhar aao na..baat karni hai. "Karan heard Tilli whisper from the earpiece they carried to contact each other. It was a small device which no one can see.

"Hmm.",Karan glanced back at Monami's sleeping posture and left to Param's place.

Monami slowly opened her eyes after Karan left. She knew it was the correct opportunity to escape from here. She was already hell worried thinking that Sid and the rest in academy will be worried for her. After such tragic days in their lives they didn't deserve one more worry.

She quickly sneaked out of the room carrying few medical equipments for her protection.

She sighed in relief seeing the path empty. With slow steps she moved ahead searching for an exit but it was very difficult. She was already wounded and on top of that she had to walk carefully.

She was about to move past a room when she heard a voice.

"Bhaiya mein khud chahta hu ki vo yaha se chali jaye par aise bina kisi security ke mein usse kaise jaane du. Vo mere jitne bhi kareeb ho lekin hai toh meri cadet aur mein apne cadet ki life risk mein nahi daal sakta. ",She knew it was Karan's voice and he was talking about her. But the main thing shocked her was Bhaiya..whom was Karan calling Bhaiya.

Her curiousity was raising which made her halt and eavesdrop their conversation.

"Karan toh kya tum humara mission apni cadet ke liye jaane doge. Tum samajh nahi rahe ho Karan, jitne der Monami yaha rahegi utni der humara mission ruka rahega. She is an obstacle. Usse yaha se kaise bhi karke nikalna hoga. Tumne hi kaha na vo tumhari best cadet hai , toh bolo usse ki figure out kare ki yaha se kaise nikalna hai. Aur ye bhi bolo ki hum uski koi help nahi kar sakte. ",Karan sighed hearing his brother.

He was stuck between two situations. One was his mission and other was his protectiveness towards Monami. How on earth will he let Monami go alone? He can't risk her life..for him it was like risking his own life.

"Param Bhaiya mein aapko kaise samjhau? Voh apne marzi se yaha nahi aai hai..usse laya gaya hai. Aur mein usse akele kuch bhi karne nahi de sakta. And on top of that vo thik nahi hai. Do din pehele khun se lipti hui thi. Agar firse inn logo ne kuch kar diya usse toh..",The mere thought scared him

Here Monami had no words to say. He was talking to Param Bhaiya..his own Param Bhaiya. How is this even possible? But still she needs to listen to their conversation.

"Karan desh ke aage koi nahi. Na tumhari responsibility na hi tumhari protectiveness. Tumhari trainer ki responsibility sirf academy mein hai idhar nahi. Aur mein yeh jaanta hu ki vo tumhare liye kya hai lekin desh usse kayi upar hai.",Karan knew Param was right but what about his heart? His heart denied to send her alone.

"You are right..desh ke upar kuch nahi. ",Monami stepped in knowing Karan had nothing to counter now.

"Monami!",Karan whispered seeing her here.

"Dekha Karan isliye mein keh raha tha ki hume Monami ko bhejna hoga. Voh yaha rahegi toh sabko pata chal jayega aur humara mission fail ho jayega. ",Param was already disappointed.

"I am sorry par maine aap dono ki baate sun li. And I totally agree with you aur aap tension mat lo mein nikal hi Rahi hu yaha se. In fact agar Karan ki avaj nahi sunti toh shayad ja chuki hoti.", Monami turned to the door but stopped hearing Param.