7. Time to go back

In the dispensary

Right now Monami was carefully examining the drug given by Karan. It was quite a task to get the results with such less insufficient equipments but that's what her job was. She been an upcoming commando and a doctor had to manage things with limited sources. That's what she was thought by her trainers.

On the same end she was also keeping a check that Aneesh or Charu or for that matter anyone doesn't catch her.

After about 2 to 3 hours she got some handful of information and data about the drug. She was tired too due to her injuries but knowing that she has less time and Faizi might call any time and she had to go back she couldn't stop.

Karan came inside with her food. He moved to the place she was working. Monami moved her gaze to him and then continued her work.

"Kuch mila?",Karan asked hopefully.

"Ha mila. This is what I got. Aur information mil sakti hai if time permits. ",She handed him the piece of paper on which she had written everything.

Karan read it for a while and then at her.

"Useful?",She asked to which he nodded.

"More than useful. Isse humare bohot saare tangled problems solve ho jayenge. Ab hum yahi drug jo ye saare kaidiyon ko de rahe hai, hum Charu aur baaki sabko denge. Isse bohot effect hoga humare mission pe. Bas uspe proportion likh do jisse effect properly hoga. "

Monami took the paper from him and wrote about the dosage. She handed him the paper back.

"Very good. Itni information kaafi hai. ",he kept the paper in his pocket.

"Ab tum baitho aur rest karo. Have your food.",He gently picked her and placed her on the bed.

He pecked her forehead and left to update Param about the drugs.

Here having her food she took a nap which was broken by Tilli.

"Aapko bulaya hai Dr Madam.", Monami got confused hearing him

"Kisne?"

"Param sirji ne. "

"Par aise kaise? Koi dekh lega toh. "

Tilli raised his collars in proud.

"Tilli hai na. ",Monami shook her head at his nautanki and got down. Tilli helped her to reach Param's room

In Param's room

Param and Karan were standing surrounding the table which had a map placed. Tilli came in with Monami

"Come Monami. ",Param said.

"Thanks a lot. Tumhari help ki vaje se mission  accerate kar raha hai. ",Param genuinely thanked her.

"Mention not sir. It's my duty. "Param nodded.

"Karan start.",Param ordered Karan.

"Faizi responded. Usko call abhi abhi aya hai. Toh abhi Monami, tumhe yaha se nikalna padega. "

He said keeping his gaze on Monami. There was a slight change in her posture as she needs to go away. At the same time she knew it's not the time to show her emotions. Karan always said that her emotions are her weakness. He made her work on this weakness. And now it's time she let not overpower her emotion on her

"According to Faizi, kal tumhe yaha se nikalna hoga. Vo tumhe yaha nahi milega. You have to cross a steep jungle to reach Faizi. Reason being agar vo yaha aas paas aa gaya toh he could be caught. This is where we are. ",Showing her on the map.