Chapter six

Hey my lovelies.. Guess who's back with an update💃🏻
I know y'all must be wondering what happened to Damilare that she had such a break down. Well you're gonna find out soon. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. I love you guys so much💖
Enjoy...
***
Mayowa
Its been almost five hours since the incident in Yetunde's house. After I rushed Dami home she rushed into the bathroom and emptied her already empty stomach and locked herself up In the room she left a few hours ago.

And since then she hasn't made any attempt to call her.
"The food is ready. The extra soup is in the freezer. I have to go somewhere immediately, but I would be back before you know it" Rifkatu, my mother's trusted maid told me and rushed out of the house.

She didn't even bother to ask me what happened and who Dami Is.
Her head is probably full with questions but I like her because she minds her business and she does her work very well.

I called Shola to come over but he's been taking a lot of time. I think he's with father. They're still having some issues about the family business.

I rushed upstairs when I heard Dami bang the toilet door.
She was throwing up again
What is she even throwing up sef.

There's literarily nothing in her stomach.
She was about to go into the room and look herself up there again and I just stopped her from doing so.

"You can't go in there again" I told her softly and she just blinked at me like she didn't understand what I was saying.

She has swollen eyes with obviously explains that the tears in her eyes are probably dried up.
"Please excuse me" she said softly and tiredly.

She didn't even have strength to insult me.
"Let's get you something to eat first" I told her and she shook her head.

"Well if you don't go, I might as well just carry to the kitchen so pick one." I told her
"I pick going to the room please" she said and tried sidestepping me but I just carried her in a bridal style to the kitchen.

"That was not an option" I told her and she whined and whined then decided to keep quiet.

I served Jollof rice and Dodo for Her and sat down with her.
I had a feeling she was going to throw the food away .

She ate like she had time to herself,but I felt glad seeing she had something to eat.
"I'm home honey" Shola said walking into the house.

"What is that guy.. Are you" I asked and he just laughed before spotting Damilare.
"Our wife.." He said and sat beside her. I don't think he has an Idea about what happened. I thought Amarachi would have told him.

She spared a glance at him and just smiled before she stood up and walked into the kitchen.

So she can smile at other people??
"How is she doing now" Shola asked.
"I thought you didn't know"

"I knew before It even happened. Check how many missed calls you have." he said and I checked my phone. He was right I had like 25 missed calls from him.