Chapter Four

Hey lovelies.. Welcome back. Thank you so much for your votes and your comments. We are getting there.. Slowly but surely. Don't forget to click the star at the bottom of your screens and also don't forget to comment and share with your friends💖.
Enjoy💃🏻💃🏻
***

"I'm going out to meet the girls are you coming along" Yetunde asked as she walked out of the bathroom with towels both wrapped around her head and her body.
"I think I'd pass" I said
"Oluwadamilare... I'm meeting the girls oh.. I'm not going for a party or anything." She said asking making a pity face with puppy eyes.
I just laughed at her foolishness because she doesn't know how much this doesn't affect me.. Not even a little bit.
"I'm not going. Period." I told her and went on with what I was doing on my phone.
"Okay oh, vibe killer"
"Vibe killer ko, bloody Samaritan nii" I muttered under my breath but she still heard me. She laughed and rose a middle finger at me while walking out of the room
"I love you too" I shouted and she just said something like 'you wish' before I heard the door open and close.
Its not like I do not want to meet the girls.. I just feel weird after everything. I feel ashamed, I feel unclean. The familiar tone of my ringtone jolted me out of my reverie. The caller ID showed doctor Sam. Oh crap I forgot my appointment with him this morning. Thank God I didn't go with Yetunde.
I hurriedly took my bath and rushed over to the hospital to officially begin my antenatal.
MAYOWA
"Guy wassup you look like a walking corpse" Shola said as he walked into my house.
"Don't even start that one oh. I don't even have time to joke sef" I told him and walked into the kitchen. Trust Shola to take everything as a joke. He just laughed at what I said and followed me into the kitchen.
"Why are you following me" I asked him.
"Why are you in the kitchen" he asked me.
"To fix car.. Idiot" I told him but he just bursted into laughter again.
What Is my best friend turning into. Ahbii he has started smoking weed?
"Guy you're funny oh. Rifkatu didn't come to cook for you today" he asked and that was when I realized that the maid my mom hired for me because she doesn't have anything to do with her money did not come to the house today. And do not think I can't cook. I cook very well, if It comes to making noodles and tea then yes.
I just dragged a hiss and walked out of the kitchen. I think I just lost my appetite.
"So have you heard anything from Dami" he asked as we both landed on the couch.
"Guy you can't even allow me to rest" I told him sighing and tugging my hair.
"Is it not better to face the problem than to run away from it" he said. I hate to admit it but Shola is actually right. I need to tackle this issue before it actually gets out of hand.
"So what are you planning to do pretty boy" he said adjusting like as if he was in some kind of business meeting.
" number one,don't call me pretty boy.
Two, I think I'm going to take full responsibility" I told him and he just laughed.
"Guy what's funny. Are you sure you're not high this early morning." I asked him and he just kept on laughing.
He clutched his stomach so tight that I was pitying the poor stomach.
"you Mayowa Bamidele, wants to take full responsibility.. As in a father? The world is coming to an end" he said and I just shook my head and waited for my supposed best to stop acting foolish and understand that this is a big deal. A great one indeed.
"Yes I want to, but that girl hates me. I think she would shoot me,my spirit and soul if she actually gets the chance to" I told him
"Yes now.. No be you knack am" he said and laughed like as if there was anything funny.
"Anyways.. She Wont just agree like that" I told him
"get one of her friends to talk to her Now. She might just agree" he said and I shook my head immediately.
"You call those ones friends.. Let's not even enter that story oh" I told him and he just nodded like he understood the silent message I passed to him which I highly doubt because this is Shola we are talking about. He doesn't understand anything.
DAMILARE
"Ahan Oluwadamilare, is that you" one of my mothers old friends exclaimed as I got into the hospital.
"No oh its you" I wanted to say but I have manners.
"Yes ma" I replied smiling so hard as she approached me and even embraced me..
"Its been long oh. I haven't even seen your mother for a long time hope all is well" she asked.
"Yes ma" I told her prostrating at almost every word.
"You look chubby oh.." she said and I just smiled.. All these people sef.
"I'm just eating well" I told her and she just nodded and told me to take care of myself when someone called her. God bless that person for me.
She got into a black Toyota and just waved me as her and whoever the other man was... Probably her husband drove out. Thank God she didn't ask me what I was doing at the hospital.
"Miss Ajayi, Dr. Sam has been waiting. Just go in. He's free" the receptionist said as soon as I walked into the building with a smile on her face
"Thank you" I told her and went straight to meet Dr. Sam
"Welcome miss Ajayi, please take a seat"he told me. He looked different.
He was beaming with smiles like as if he just won a lottery.
"I'm so happy you decided to keep this baby. Don't worry the bills for the ante natal would be taken Care of by me. And no protesting.. I really want to help you" he told me and I immediately went on my knees to thank him.
"Please get up dear" he said and ushered me back to my seat.
"So before I start anything. Does the father of the baby know you're keeping the baby" he asked.
"No, and I want to keep it that way" I said with finality in my tone giving him the signal that I didn't want to go on with that conversation.
"So we'd start with a........."
...
It felt good telling Dr. Sam everything . he offered to help me financially but I had to decline. All my bills are already taken care off and I don't want to look like an ingrate or something.
I checked my watch, 11:45.
I doubt if Yetunde is back. In fact she is not back. She always has one thing to do and I don't want to walk in on her in bed with a guy.
The last time I did.. I was really pissed but I didn't have the right to say anything because she's the one that Is giving me shelter. Any little thing would throw me into the streets.
I was brought back to reality when I accidentally bumped into someone.
"I'm sor..." The words died in my throat as I saw who the person was.
I tried side stepping him but he just stood in front of me.
"Please excuse me Mr. Bamidele" I said. His name even felt bitter in my mouth.
"We need to talk" he said completely ignoring what I just said.
"Talk ko, speak nii.. Please excuse me" i told him and tried side stepping him again but it was in vain.
"Can you move.. I can literarily scream right now. We're not in the lecture hall with all your friends gathered around you and your head swelling each time.. Please excuse me." I told him
He kept quiet and was just watching me like I was blabbing.
"Let's go over to my place." He said
"Be talking in the rubbish. I vividly remember what happened the last time I did" I told him. Why am I even wasting time on this bag of trash.
I forcefully pushed him aside and tried walking away but he just pulled me back and then everything suddenly turned black.
***
Yes, this Is probably my longest chapter. Thank you my lovelies. This chapter is dedicated to all of you💖✨
You've been really really kind.
I love you guys.. By the way I don't know when my next update would be because I'm starting My NECO exams but I would try to update you guys.
See you next time💃🏻💃🏻❤❤