Chapter Two

Welcome back my lovelies.. Please click the star at the bottom of your screen and you can also drop a comment.. I would really appreciate. And also share please❤✨
Enjoy the book.
***
Trust Yetunde to be overdramatic. She exclaimed and almost cried as If it was her that was going through the pains. And with what I am feeling, Yetunde won't be able to go through half of what I am going through right now.

"I am so so sorry about all this.. This is my fault sef. I shouldn't have forced you to go to that party with me" she said grabbing my hands. I just forced a smile at her.

The deed has already been done. There's nothing she can do to take back what happened.
"Have you told Mayowa about this?" She asked.

"I tried to"
"How did it go" she asked.
"I think I messed up thinking he would have actually cared to listen to me. I made a big mistake .. Heck my life has been a mistake since that party Yetunde" I told her almost crying again and she just held me close and assured me that everything was going to be alright while deep down I knew nothing was going to be fine.

Not even a little bit. I'm just a cursed girl living in a cursed world.
"So tell me how it went" Yetunde said adjusting on the chair.

***
The hall was noisy. Everyone was either in twos or threes. Mayowa of course had literarily the whole class gathered around him as he narrated something to all of them. They all tipped their heads back and laughed.

Some had to walk away. They clutched their stomachs as they laughed hard. I wonder what pretty boy said to them that made them laugh that hard.

Some crazy ones even ended up on the floor as the laughed.
I braced up and walked over to them as their laughter died down.

"Mayowa" I called. He looked at me with teary eyes.. Probably as a result of laughing too hard. His smile dropped as he saw me and he muttered something which sounded like.
" this girl again"

I chose to ignore and just smiled at Everyone after whispering to him that I had to speak to him In private.
He looked bored as hell as we walked out of the lecture hall. His expression read
"Please be fast I have other things to attend to"

"What is it" he asked as we got to a safe place.
Breathe in and out Dami, he won't kill you.
"I'm pregnant" I blurted after some seconds.
He was quiet. He didn't say anything and I wasn't Even looking at him to understand what he was doing.

I heard fits of laughter... They came from behind me.
No, it was in front of me. He was laughing just as hard as he was a few minutes ago and he even wiped a tear from his eyes.. The mind!!

"Are you done with your joke because My guys are waiting for me and I can't stay here and listen to your beautiful rubbish" he said.. All the humor leaving his eyes.

"I'm serious Mayowa this is not a joke I'm almost 2 months along" I told him with a serious face.

"abeg leave me alone I don't have money for you or your mother" he said
" I didn't ask you for your rubbish money" I told him.. Where did that courage come from?

"Then what exactly are you trying to say then. You're pregnant.. So what should I do? Am I the father of the baby you're carrying" he asked again and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Look, I get the fact that you need help but I can't give you that kind of help. Please don't look for me again and go look for the father of the baby you're carrying.. Not me" he said and just walked away.

I didn't know how and when I landed on the floor.
I cried... No, I wept my heart out. Luckily, there were no much people passing there and the ones that passed chose to ignore me. Mayowa Bamidele has officially ruined my life.

***
"That guy is big for nothing" Yetunde said shaking her head and dragging a long hiss.
"The money he has is making his sense float" she added and hugged me tightly.

"But my advice for you babe is to abort this baby. I don't think you can handle both the baby and school. You have to get rid of one" Yetunde said.

I pulled out of the hug and stared at her in shock.
I am not quite sure why I am shocked because this is Yetunde,she is capable of doing anything.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.
"Are you seriously asking me to abort the baby" I asked her.

"Ehen now. Sha Its because its your first time. Don't worry I would be there with you." She said
"See how you're talking like you've done it" I told her smiling a bit but her expression just gave it all away.

"Yetunde!" I called and she just shook her head.
"Eh eh oh. Don't do that one with me. Don't come and be giving me churchly advice here. I was In the same condition as you.." She said

"Okay I'm sorry."
" I know a doctor.. Don't worry he's legit. He doesn't charge much but trust me when I say he's going to preach. He did it the three times I went there" she said almost making me choke on my saliva.

Three times!!! Mogbe! Who is this person?
"Oh no problem" I said calmly masking my shock.
"We'd go tomorrow by 2. But if you don't see me just go on your own.

This is the address" she told me writing down the address and handing it over to me.
"Thank you" I muttered but she had just left the room.
I hope this doesn't end badly......

***
Are you shocked about Yetunde?
If you are then I've got more coming up in a bit.

I'm so sorry about the short chapters. I just need to clarify something and then y'all would be complaining about how long the chapter are😏❤❤
I love you so much and don't forget to click the star at the bottom of your screen and comment.