"Yeah...uhm look I have to go okay? Thanks for the notes and I'll bring your notebook back tomorrow" jimin said.

"Okay that's cool...uhm here..." Yeonjun said handing Jimin a vanilla milkshake.

"Uhh...what am I..." Jimin got cut off by Yeonjun.

"Uhm I got it for my friend, but he's not coming to meet me anymore so...you can take it. I can't have two milkshakes" Yeonjun said. Jimin smiled widely and took the milkshake.

"Thank you so much...you're really kind." Jimin said. He looked at the time on his phone hoping Yeonjun would get the hint.

"Oh shit...sorry I forgot you had to go. I guess I'll see you tomorrow" Yeonjun said. Shockingly he leaned in for a brief hug which Jimin wasn't expecting but to avoid being rude he returned it as well briefly hugging Yeonjun.

Not knowing that a pair of deadly siren eyes which were so jealous was watching him closely.

"Bye" Jimin said waving his hand. Yeonjun waved as well and Jimin turned back walking away with a smile on his face, it's not every day he meets such kind people at Campus. Except those who are his friends...heck even Jungkook is not this kind. Jimin thought.

"You seem happy" a voice said getting Jimin out of his train of thoughts.

"Kookie? Heyy.... I thought you weren't coming to campus today" jimin said with shock clearly audible from his voice.

"Oh really, so that you can flirt with whoever that guy is?" Jungkook asked in a monotonous voice. But you could pin point the jealousy in it.

"What Guy?...oh you mean Yeonjun?" Jimin said pointing back with his thumb to where him and Yeonjun were standing.

"So that's his name?" Jungkook asked poking his inner cheek with his tongue. To be honest he didn't want to be here anymore. He wanted to be punching the nose out of that Yeonjun guy's face.

"Yeah and I wasn't flirting with him. I just fell asleep during class and he was borrowing me his notes" Jimin said trying to explain the situation to Jealous jungkook who wasn't having it.

"Really? And the milkshake? Is it a study well gift or something?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook come on, you're better than that. You don't expect me to explain every single detail now do you?" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Seriously Jimin? That's what you have to say for yourself when you were clearly flirting with that guy?" Jungkook asked now getting a little mad.

"I wasn't flirting" jimin said.

"So what do you call that?" Jungkook asked sounding pissed.

"He was just being nice" jimin explained. But that seemed to piss Jungkook off even more.

"HE WANTS YOU JIMIN AND YOU'RE NAIVE AND STUPID FOR NOT SEEING THAT! A handshake is being nice...a hug is totally something else" jungkook said in a much calmer voice after shouting.

"Why did you shout at me in front of people?" Jimin asked seeing that Jungkook's yell managed to attract a few eyes. Even though some weren't interested.

"Cleary Jungkook is crazy for being Jealous right now...all you care about is me raising my voice at you" Jungkook said chuckling bitterly.

"You're just being insecure and it's not a good look on you" Jimin said rolling his eyes. But damn that sure did sting on Jungkook's heart.

"Insecure? I'm five times better than that punk so you can't say I'm insecure. Kill me if my heart can't take seeing you with another guy like that. It hurts when you're with our friends. How much more with a stranger huh? I don't even know his intentions with you" jungkook said trying to reason with Jimin and show why he is mad.

"Well there's no need for you to be angry. He was just being friendly" jimin said in a more softer voice trying to calm Kookie down.

"I know being nice...and that right there was not. But you're naive self doesn't see that." Jungkook said.

"I'm not naive" Jimin said half shouting. He was really losing his cool now and he might just punch Jungkook and send him back to hell where he crawled out of.

"Keep telling yourself that. I'm literally your first ever boyfriend experience so obviously you won't know how a guy acts when they want you" Jungkook said to Jimin.

"Whatever Jungkook...you're only just pissing me off right now. Why are you even here?" Jimin asked.

"I came to pick You up but obviously you didn't need me too. I was just not coming to campus for one day and already you've got guys being all over you" Jungkook said.

"That's not my fault" Jimin said in defense.

"ITS DEFINITELY YOUR FAULT...WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOOK THIS GOOD WHEN I'M NOT AROUND? " jungkook shouted again. Instead of being angry that Jungkook shouted, jimin found himself laughing a bit at Jungkook.

"Your jealousy is cute though" jimin said smiling.

"Oh yeah?...well how cute do you find this?" Jungkook asked then took The milkshake on Jimin's hand and threw in on the ground. The container literally opened and milkshake was all over.

"JUNGKOOK!" jimin shouted in shock.

Jungkook got on the bike and put his helmet on.

"Are you leaving without me now?" Jimin asked confused.

"Yeah...ride your Yeonjun back home. How's that?" Jungkook said then started his motorcycle and drove away leaving Jimin standing there shocked. Like what the fuck just happened. He watched the bike going away hoping maybe it's a joke and Jungkook would turn back but no...he literally disappeared on the corner of the street without turning back.

"What the... what in the jeon-lousy is that?" Jimin asked himself in utter shock. He knew Jungkook was jealous but not to a point where he'd act irrationally like this.

"Need a ride?" Jimin was startled by someone. He looked only to find Yeonjun smiling at him. He was in a very cool car and he really looked cool in it...but of course Jimin had to think twice before answering. He literally just fought with Jungkook over a guy he knew today.

"Uhm...no thanks. I'll ride a bus" Jimin said.

"Uh the next bus is only at 3pm...I don't think you wanna wait an hour and 30 more minutes" Yeonjun said to jimin.

"Thank you but I can't ride with you. You've done enough in just one day." Jimin said smiling. Yeonjun smiled back.

"I don't mind doing more...come on Jimin, I insist" Yeonjun said. Jimin kept quite and thought...he really couldn't wait almost two hours for a bus...that way too much time wasted. He can just ride with Yeonjun and save some time.

"O-kay" jimin said and got into the car. Yeonjun smiled handing him a lollipop which was on his dashboard.

"Just something to derail your focus from the drive" Yeonjun said.

Again out of kindness and trying to be respectful Jimin took the candy. But he wasn't going to eat it.

"Thanks...why are you being so nice?" He asked hoping he would see any hint of Yeonjun wanting him just like Jungkook thought.

"It's just the goodness of my heart I guess. I like seeing people smile Because of me. Plus you've got a really pretty smile that anyone would definitely work hard to see" Yeonjun said.

"Hmmm Thanks" jimin smiled awkwardly.

"Not when you smile like that though. Your real smile" Yeonjun said and jimin involuntarily smiled this time.

"That's more like it...buckle up and let's go" Yeonjun said. Jimin fastened his seat belt and they drove off.

Fine Yeonjun complimented his smile but...that doesn't mean he wants him. He's just naturally nice. Just like Jimin's ass...it's naturally big. Not enlarged. 🤭...
Anyway jungkook was being crazy and insecure. It was just his jealousy speaking but to be honest Jimin was mad. If he sees Jungkook again, he's stabbing him with a knife for leaving him on the side of the road like that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was bored so I updated...I hope it's not bad.
Borahae 💜 💜 💜