Chapter 37

Jimin's POV

I tossed and turned for the thousand time on the bed. It was around 11:00am now and I was in bed, I slept in my pj shorts only and I was topless. If someone was to really look at me well, they'd see that my tummy is not that small anymore. It's not really that visible but there is a bump, it just seems more like I'm bloated.

I covered my self with a blanket and sighed. I haven't been able to eat or do anything since I got my results yesterday. I don't even remember my self taking a shower last night....oh yeah, that's because I didn't. Mom woke me up in the morning saying she was going to the mall and she'd come back later. She did leave some food for me but I haven't moved from the bed since the morning.

"Hmmm Jimin you stink" I said to myself, I really didn't stink but not taking a shower yesterday does make me feel like I stink. I pushed the blanket away from me and sighed getting up from my bed. I went towards my mirror and stood there looking at myself, I was totally normal if facing the front but when I faced the side you could see my belly.

"Who put you in here? Get out...Get out of here" I slapped my stomach a little scolding it. Like who the fuck told this sperm to make me pregnant?

*Ding dong* the door bell rang, who is that? Please let it not be Jungkook. God please...I'm not ready to face him yet.

I took my baggy tshirt and wore it to cover up and then I went to open the door. To my surprise Namjoon hyung was standing tall with his dimple smile on display.

"Joonie hyung?" I asked surprised looking at him.

"Will you let me in?" He asked still smiling.

"Sure...come in" I said making way for him and he went in, I followed him to the lounge and we both sat down.

"Seems like you just work up" Namjoon said laughing.

"How did you see that? Do I have eye boogers?" I asked quickly cleaning my face making him laugh.

"No, but you're still in your pajamas" he said.

"Oh? Yeah...I just woke up" I said giggling.

"Uhm did you need something? Or you just came to see me?" I asked him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm okay hyung...are you okay?" I asked him.

"No Jimin...are you really okay?, you know you can talk to me right? You can trust me" Namjoon hyung said looking at me with a serious look on his face.

"Uhm...I'm okay, I don't need to talk" I said looking down.

"Jimin....I'm worried about you, we are all worried about you as well. Not to mention Jungkook, he is so worried and he thinks whatever that's happening is all his fault. You're not letting him or anyone in. Please talk to me Jimin" Namjoon begged. I sighed and looked at him.

"I...uhm...I'm...Hyung it's nothing" I quickly said. I wasn't brave enough to tell him, or anyone. I'm still gonna keep this hidden for some time. I can't bare to see their disappointed looks when they find out, or maybe their resentment.

"Jimin Please talk...How will we help if we don't know what's going on? Please talk to me. Is something going on here at home?" He asked.

"It's not that...I just found out that...I'm....failing my modules." I said looking down.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I am failing my modules and I'm really scared that my mom will be angry at me. That's why I'm trying to study more now" I said. He looked at me like he didn't believe me, I wouldn't believe myself either.