Chapter 35

Jimin's POV

.
.
I was bending over the toilet, tears gushing out of my face. I wanted to vomit but nothing was coming out. It was such a torturous thing, having the urge to vomit but nothing coming out at all.

It was early in the morning around 7 o'clock and I hadn't eaten anything yet. Maybe that's why nothing was coming out.

"What's going on with me?" I asked my self standing up and flushing literally nothing in the toilet. I went to get in the shower and took a quick shower.

I then put on my jeans and a baggy t-shirt and boots then took my bag. I had just 3 classes to get through today but I didn't feel like going.... so I'm bunking classes today. For a good cause though. I'll just go to the doctor because I feel like I'll die if I don't.

I took the bus and went to the doctor, Maybe it's something serious and I'm busy thinking that I have flu or something. Maybe I've got a disease that can only be cured by sex from Jungkook. *wink wink*
... don't mind me, I'm just horny.

I didn't even Tell anyone that I'm coming here, if it's bad news I wanna faint alone. I got to the doctor and went to the reception, they did whatever they had to do taking my information and I had to pay for the doctor before I  consulted.

I then went to sit down in the waiting area, There were some really sick people, others coughing non stop. Some brushing their big pregnant stomach. I can't imagine being a women, having to carry such a big bump. But her pregnancy loved her because she was glowing.

"Wanna touch?" She asked smiling warmly. I guess I've been staring a little bit too much.

"If you don't mind" I said smiling shyly, she took my hand and put It on her big round stomach. I smiled brushing around in circles until I was startled by a kick.

"Whoa....does he always do that?" I asked shocked.

"It's a she, and only when she's happy" she said smiling.

"Wow...it must be nice. Carrying a human being then watching her grow up in front of your eyes. " I said.

"Yeah...you'll get to see it as well. How far are you?" She asked. I widened my eyes looking at her in shock.

"I'm a man" I said matter of factly.

"I can see that...but you're sitting in a chair reserved for pregnant women" She said giggling. I looked at the chair and quickly moved away.

"My mistake...I can be so stupid sometimes" I said giggling shyly.

"It's okay. We all make silly mistakes. Oh there's my friend, I was just waiting for her. Goodbye" she said waving.

"Bye" I waved back and she went to another pregnant girl who was standing waiting for her.

"Seems like everyone is pregnant" I whispered to my self.

"PARK JIMIN...THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW" The receptionist or who ever she is shouted. I stood up and went towards the door written DOCTOR KIM

I knocked once coming in.

"Well hello young man. How are you?" The doctor asked.

"I'm sick obviously. I didn't eat enough apples to keep the doctor away" I said and the doctor laughed as I sat down.

"Clearly you didn't. Sooo...tell me what's wrong with you" the doctor said.

"Uhm I don't know doctor. But I'm worried, it's just constant vomiting every morning. I haven't been able to eat proper food because it smells and tastes bad. I cry a lot sometimes, I'm always emotionaland horny. And I doubt you could help with that" I said quickly closing my mouth which speaks a lot. The doctor chuckled and smiled.