Chapter 45

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Baby...you go take a bath while I prepare some food for you okay?" I told Jimin who was standing with me in the kitchen, holding on to my tshirt and not letting me go.

"But I want to bath with you" Jimin sulked and I chuckled kissing his pouted pink lips.

"No, I'll take a shower later. For now I want to cook for you. You go and bath...do not shower...use the bathtub" I said warning him.

"But babe I always use the shower" he said.

"That's dangerous, your belly is way to big..you need to sit down and relax in the bathtub...I'll come wash your back as well" I said kissing his forehead.

"I'll use the shower" He said being stubborn.

"Jimin...Do not make me upset, I said use the bathtub" I said glaring at him. Like a baby wanting to cry, he pouted his lower lip while his tears glistened with tears.

"Jimin don't cry" I said...and as if on cue, his years dropped on both eyes while he didn't make a sound.

"Why are you crying?" I asked wiping his tears.

"You are angry at me, you gave me that scary look and I'm sad now" he said as more tears fell. Oh my God...this will be a long night.

"Baby sorry I didn't mean to okay? I love you. I can never be angry at you. Look at your cute face, how can I be angry at that? Hmmm?" I asked kissing his pouted lips multiple times.

"Okay...I'm sorry for crying, your baby was probably in a crying mood. But I'm okay now" Jimin said sniffing and smiling at me.

"He is a trouble some one, hey baby...stop making daddy cry, he's my baby as well, behave yourself in there okay?" I said brushing Jimin's stomach as I had went down on one knee.

I was startled by a kick where my hand was situated. I smiled and kissed the baby bump. Everytime he kicks I feel myself falling more and more in love even though I haven't met him.

"I love you my boy" I said kissing the bump again.

"Could be a girl" Jimin said giggling...we didn't want to know the gender of our baby yet. But all the things I bought were gender neutral.

"I can feel that it's a boy. A jeon who will look handsome just like his father" I said getting up to kiss Jimin's nose.

"Or...could be a girl that will look exactly like me" He said smiling.

"Then I'm ready for tea parties and building a barbie dream house" I said with a smile on my face.

"Well Mr Jeon...I'll leave you to continue with your cooking. I'll go take a shower" He said smiling and getting on his toes to kiss my forehead. I chuckled.

"Forehead kisses are mine, because I'm taller and you're shorter. Now go wash up " I said. He smiled and turned away to leave, I spanked his ass hard and it jiggled. I bit my lip and smirked.

"Damn you're the full package" I said.

"Kookie leave my ass alone" He said disappearing in the passage leading to the bathroom.

I continued with the cooking, chopping up some vegetables while the rice boiled on the stove.

After I was done with the vegetables washed my hands went to the bedroom to take off these formal clothes I still had on. I settled for normal shirts and a baggy tshirt with flip flops. I'm not going anywhere anyway.

I went back to the kitchen and just as I was about to continue with my cooking...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHJJJHHHHH " A loud terrifying scream startled me. I turned off the stove and ran towards the bathroom. I pushed the door open but it was locked. Why the fuck would he lock this stupid door?..