Chapter 24

Jimin's POV

Zzzzzz  zzzzzzzz  zzzzzzz

I reached my hand out to my phone which was buzzing on top of the nightstand. Who has the guts to call me at this time of the night, I fell asleep ages ago and now my phone is ringing. I picked my phone up with my eyes still closed.

"Hmmm What?" I asked in a very sleepy voice.

"Jimin I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to get that mad at you and leave you on the pavement like that. I just got too jealous and angry but I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you" The person said on the other end of the call.

I opened one eye and looked at my phone, Kookie❤ was the ID caller.

"Jungkook? What the fuck bro? I'm sleeping" I said in an annoyed tone.

"I know...I know... I just couldn't sleep knowing that I did that to you." He said.

"We'll talk tomorrow. Bye" I said almost dropping the call.

"I'm outside" he said. I chuckled shaking my head.

"Say what now?" I asked.

"I'm outside" he repeat...the fuck, I'm not deaf so clearly I heard that the first time around. I looked at the time and it was 1am...it's literally dark outside.

"Jungkook...It's 1am" I said to him.

"Yeah and I'm still waiting for you" he said. Please tell me guys...is Jungkook really crazy or what?

"Dude it's literally the witch hour right now. Go back home" I said to him.

"Well there's no witches outside so you can come." He said.

"NO" I half shouted at him.

"I guess I have to knock then. Then your mom will wake up. I know she'll be pissed." I sighed getting up and putting on my fluffy sleepers. I dropped the call without saying anything and went to the bathroom. I looked at my face and thank God I didn't have eye buggers and shit. But I still washed my face and applied lotion to it anyway. I fixed my messy hair even though it was a bit difficult since it had knots.

I tiptoed towards the door and carefully got out and my hand immediately formed into a fist when my eyes landed on Jungkook....someone hold me right now. I'm about to punch the craziness out of him and knock some sense into his head.

"JUNGKOOK ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY...MY MOM COULD WAKE UP AND  MGMJDMHF" my yelling moment was disturbed by Jungkook smashing his lips on me while holding me tightly. I tried to push him back but his grip was really strong so I eventually melted into the kiss as well. His lips moving in sync with mine while his hands were grabbing my ass like his life depended on it. I know guys..I know. That's what the jibooty does to you.

After finally getting my strength back I pushed him gently and he obeyed. I looked at him without saying anything. Don't get me wrong I had a lot to say at first but the kiss kinda wiped everything away from my mind.

"I missed you" Jungkook said first.

"Really? You yelled at me remember. You even threw my milkshake on the ground" I said to him.

"I'm not sorry about that. You can't be drinking anything from guys I don't know" Jungkook said.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes. He probably didn't even see me anyway. It wasn't that dark though because there was light coming from the house.

"Can you...come over to my house?" He asked. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like...mom and dad are out for the night. Jessi disappeared to lord knows where. Probably to see her boyfriend...and Me...well I'm scared of sleeping alone" he said pressing his lips in a thin line looking at me.

"You're scared of sleeping alone?... Bro it's 1am...you're here. In the dark" I said.

"Well I knew If I heard suspicious noises I'd knock" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook what will mom say when she doesn't find me in the morning?" I asked him.

"I'll bring you back early before she wakes up. Maybe at 5am...please baby please" he said in a cute begging voice...wait..did he call me baby? I didn't think we had reached that stage already. I mean yeah we do like each other but...Baby? Oh well.

"Fine....bring me back and 5am" I said pointing at him. He smiled and hugged me.

"Yes thank you. Let's go" he said putting his helmet on me and putting on his as well. We then both got on the bike and left for his house...ask me why I agreed to this madness, I won't even tell you. But then again...he's Jeon Jungkook and I'm kinda weak for him.
.
.

3RD PERSON POV

They arrived and Jungkook's house and went straight to Jungkook's bedroom. Jimin had refused food or snacks saying he doesn't usually eat at this time. So they went to cuddle in Jungkook's bed. The house was really quite and everyone was gone like Jungkook had told Jimin.

"Are you sure there's no ghosts here? This house is way too bug and quite right now?" Jimin asked in a scared voice.

"There's no ghosts, I sleep here all the time alone" Jungkook said without any care in the world.

"Sooo...you can sleep alone?" Jimin asked tilting his head to the side looking at the lying bastard.

"I mean...uhm...I am scared but I do manage to sleep" Jungkook said stuttering as he realized that he was caught lying.

"Hmm...your bed is quite comfortable though. I can sleep here all day long" jimin said relaxing on Jungkook's bed with a smile on his face.

Jungkook looked at the beautiful boy, he really was an angel under the light of the room. His beautiful skin glowing, his smile showing his perfect teeth. The way his eyes disappeared as he smiled. His small hands which were on top of his chest. The way his hair was falling on each side of his head. That perfect small button nose.

"You're perfect" Jungkook's blurted out. Jimin looked at the latter with a smile. He was also mesmerized by the beauty of Jungkook. When he first met him he didn't think he was good looking, only because they didn't get along very well. But now seeing that handsome face, the small cherry pink lips he had, that little beauty spot under his lower lip, those beautiful brown eyes which seemed to carry a galaxy in them.

"You're...perfect as well" Jimin answered with a smile on his face.

Jungkook gently caressed the beautiful face of Jimin as he leaned in closer, he stared at him for a few seconds before finally kissing his lips. This time their kiss was unlike any other kisses they've shared. The way their lips moved together in sync was too sensual this time. The way Jungkook was holding Jimin's waist bring him closer. There wasn't any lust in the kiss, but instead different emotions were portrayed through that kiss.

Jungkook's Hand slowly went down to the Jibooty and he caressed it gently, not the hard grabbing he used to do because of the lust. Jimin's hand holding on to Jungkooks Tshirt pulling him even more closer that he already is, their bodies and erect manhoods touching creating a friction they both wanted to feel more of. Slowly Jungkook got on top of Jimin not even breaking the kiss. He slowly started grinding on him making him feel his very hard dick.

"Hmmm" Jimin moaned into the kiss, Jungkook was tempted to let his alpha out this time but he held himself. Continuing the magical kiss while his hand was caressing Jimin's upper body, from his slim waist up to his nipples.

"Ahhhhhhh" an angelic moan managed to escape Jimin's lips.
.
.
.
.
.