Chapter 14

Jimin's POV

It was late at night. Mom and I had just finished watchung a series on my laptop. Anything to spend time with mom right. And at least being with her got a lot of things off my mind, a lot of things which were stressing my fragile heart when they shouldn't have been.

Jungkook and his girlfriend or whoever that girl it. I think it's his girlfriend though. The way she hugged him jumping on him, he bought her that Cotton Candy he once bought for me. It really made my heart ache, I don't even know why I'm so hurt it's not like he is my boyfriend or something. I don't know ...I guess I kinda felt special when he took me there and gave me that Cotton Candy. Tae told me not to worry too much about Jungkook. And he's right. Jungkook is literally nothing to me.

"YAH JIMINAH" I snapped and looked at mom as she was shouting at me.

"Where's your head at? I've been calling your name" mom said. I looked at her blankly.

"Uhm...I was just thinking about school." I said. She gave me a suspicious look and shook her head.

"Hmm okay...it's late so I'll just head to bed." Mom said

"Mom it's only 10pm, it's not that late. Let's watch another episode" I said.

"Aish Jimin I need to rest my old body. We'll continue tomorrow okay chim chim?" She said.

"Okay. That's fine. Good night mommy" I said to her giving her a brief hug.

"Goodnight my chimmy" she said. Just as she stood up, there was a knock on the door. She looked at me confused.

"Don't look at me, maybe it's your boyfriend" I said to her.

She smacked me with the cushion and gave me a disgusted look.

"You know I have no boyfriend. I'll go open the door" Mom said. She went to open the door while I switched my laptop off.

"Jungkook?" Mom said from the door surprised. My heart rate increased and I had mybeyes wide open. Why is he here so late at night?

"Hello Mrs Park. Uhm...is Jimin here?" I heard him asking. Oh my God I wish I could hide under the couch right now. He'll definitely see me if I run to my room.

"Why do you want Jimin so late?" Mom asked. Yeah that's how moms are. I'm pretty sure any mother would ask thus question.

"I just have to talk to him" I heard Jungkook said. There was silence for a few seconds then mom and Jungkook came in the lounge where I was sitting.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" I asked being all surprised again seeing him looking so handsome at my house so late at night.

"Uhm...can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, you can" I said. He looked at mom and bit his lower lip.

"Mom can you...please just give us space?" I asked my mom. She looked at me making a suspicious face.

"No I'm not going anywhere" she said.

"Mom...come on, please" I said looking at her with puppy eyes. She grimaced and rolled her eyes and left going to her bedroom.

"DON'T EAVESDROP" I shouted as she disappeared in the corner of the house.

"I WON'T" she said and I heard the door to her room closing. I sighed then looked at Jungkook, he looked nervous biting his lip.

"What are you doing here so late?" I asked him.

"Jimin I need to talk to you" he said.

"Yeah...about what?" I asked him confused. If we were dating I'd definitely say he's about to break up with me.