(☝◞‸◟)☞ ᑭᗩᖇ丅ᎥᑎǤ ᗩᗯᗩƳ Pt 2

I read my entire story and thought about me leaving it abandoned, this is how it went in my mind:

 "that would be really shitty for some people who have put my story in their favs to just realize that it's not continued anymore, plus it has happened to me and I don't want that to happen to my readers so maybe I should continue."

Mini Story: 

Holly was an all-time favorite child for everybody including Tally, your best friend.  They both got along really well and Tally thought that the tiny stitches and scars on her face made her look really cool! Holly just liked Tally because they had a similar name, plus she was like..the BEST babysitter when it came to her. Tally and Holly are the best of friends.

_______________

Authors Pov

As you got into your seat you started your car and drove off to the airport. You were stressed whenever you hit a red light, but Holly's cute motivational talks to the lights kept you content.

"C'mon light, you can do it! Turn green Turn green!" Holly cheered, and as soon as she said that the green light came on.

"WOAH, I gained superpowers!" She said with sparkles in her eyes.

"Heh, you're coming with me every time I go drive then.."  Y/n said smiling. 

"Yea! Also, what did you mean by Beanie was going?" She said in question. 

Shit

"Beanie? What do you mean?" Y/n said in confusion.

"Auntie always calls Alex Beanie, because he is always wearing a beanie, and I wanted to call him that too!"

"Hm..let me guess...Auntie is Tally?"

"Yea!" She said with sparkles in her eyes. 

"I  thought so," said Y/n with a smile.

...

 (Now in Y/n's Pov)

"Did you just try to miss my question!?" She said in realization.  

"No, I didn't...maybe I could tell you tomorrow!"I said hoping she wouldn't have a tantrum 

"Hmmmmmmmmm...PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!"  She whined while thrashing her arms around.

"OK OK...fine.." I said.

"Yay!" said Holly as she returned to her normal state.

Children are really pushy...

"Ok..here's the thing Holly..." I sighed

"Yea?"

"Alex is leaving...and what I mean by leaving, is that..he is going to Mexico and leaving North Carolina," I said preparing for disaster.

...

"But I don't want him to leave," she said with sad eyes. 

"I know, me too but he has to." 

I then suddenly started to hear her crying and felt bad so I stopped somewhere on the side of the road and held my hands out for her to hold on to me. 
She hugged me with tears and I pulled her onto the front seat while hugging her back.

"Shhhhh... it's ok sweetie, he'll visit from time to time, it's ok.." I said trying to make her feel better.

Man..I really am acting like a mom huh.. 

"I don't want my f-friend to go mommy.." She cried.

"It's ok..shhh.." 

Great..she's going to make me cry too!

After I got Holly to calm down I buckled her back in the seat but in the front, and continued my drive as she fell asleep. 

You arrive at the Airport

I looked over at Holly's sleeping figure and laughed a bit, She really did fall asleep quickly.

I got out of my car and grabbed her while walking out and texting Karl about where to go since he apparently left earlier.

 Text Messages 

Karl: "THANK GOD YOU'RE AWAKE, Alex is leaving in 15 minutes and he's starting to lose hope that you are coming!!" 

 "I know, but where are you? Holly has already cried before I have even gotten here!" : Y/n

Karl: B 14. (Idk how airports work 🤷‍♂️) 

                                                                                                                                     Ok thank you: Y/n

---------------------

I quickly walked over to B 14 and Immediately saw Karl waving at us over.

Alex also might have seen me as he ran over to me, indulging Holly and me into a bear hug.

"Thank god you're here..I was losing hope for a second there..." 

"Sorry Alex, I was a bit late when I had to get Holly ready."

He chuckled, looking at me with a soft smile.
"I can tell by her clothes Bonita..." 

"Heh..well, guess who was crying about you leaving?" I said with a slight smirk.

"You..?" He said pointing at my eyebags.

"No. That's just me getting no sleep from last night." I said nonchalantly.

"Then..Holly..?"

"Yup, She was crying a lot and I had to stop on the road to calm her down."

"Oh...Can..I hold her..?"

"Of course."
 And then I gave him Holly. 

He woke her up and looked at her before spilling his emotions onto her and stroking her hair.
I thought it was quite a sight, maybe Karl did too, seeing that he is subconsciously taking out his phone to use take a picture.

Easy to tell when he has spiraled eyes in his head...

But then it seemed like he was just clicking the button without thought so I just put his hand down before he gained back consciousness and looked at me in surprise.

"I think you have taken enough pictures, Karl," I said with a small smile.

"Oh, It's just..I'm going to miss him a bit, but I guess I'll try to look forward to the next time he visits."

"Yea...me to Karl.." I said before holding gripping his hand tightly.

Me to...

---------

I have felt quite motivated to finish it to the end this past day, so I guess I'm happy with it.
I don't think I will ever leave this book until it's done, and I'm probably only adding a few chapters more before it's completely gone so Thank you for 1k reads and I'll see you later, maybe even In my Genshin Impact Book! Also, I might mold these chapters (Pt1 and Pt2) together later on so that's why it may have less chapters later then.

(My Genshin UID in case yall wanna play together! 😊: 644102270) 

_____

See Ya!