˜"*°•.˜"*°• Bewildered •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Yo yo yoooo, from now on because I don't get much to say for the beginnings I'm gonna make a mini-story that IS NOT incorporated or has any importance to the story. It's just there because I want to write something else.

Alex and Karl liked hugging you! It was the 2nd best feeling in the world! But the number 1 best feeling was when they had the opportunity to put their face in the crook of your neck! It was weird to you, but to them, it felt like resting on heavens clouds!

On to the story, btw HALF of this chapter (I AM NOT LYING) is LEMON🍋 so for the PURE ones I will put a flower 🌺 emoji for when the lemon is done. 

Also the internet is a fun place to find images :]

__________________________

Y/N's PoV

I was speechless, shocked, confused, and specifically...

Bewildered

Why would both of them want to kiss me....?
I didn't even know how to respond to this so I just said...

"Was this all planned out...?" I said looking at Alex still with a shocked face.

"..."

He was silent for a moment.

"Only the start...when we got on you we just started doing our things." He said looking the other way with a disappointed face.

"Well...I like the consent..." I said with a sly smile.

"Go ahead!" I said with an upbeat but nervous voice.

"Oh..." Alex said surprised. 🍋

He looked at me for a while then suddenly slammed his lips against mine.

"Hmm!? Hmm..." I hummed in confusion before relaxing.

Karl then decided to attack the crook of my neck again, by licking it and kissing it. (Reading that is weird.)

He also started nibbling on it, which made me moan a bit into the kiss.

I don't know if this somehow turned Alex on but, he started tightening his grasp on my waist a lot, and deepened the kiss by so much that it pushed me back till I was in direct DIRECT contact with Karl.

I let go of the kiss to take a breather and turned my head in the other direction.

I tightened my arms around his neck a bit more and decided to take that time to just regain my breath, but Alex seemed more into it than I thought because he was starting to trail down my neck to the upper part of my chest.

"H-hey... Buttercup..." Karl said nervously.

"C-can I...I know this sounds weird...but can I kiss you too...?" He said trying to hide his blushing face from embarrassment.

"Hehe, I love your nervousness...Of course, you can, let me just get Alex off me for a bit." I said with a small smile.

"Alex...I need to turn around, can you move, please...? I said whining a bit and looking at him nibble and kiss on my neck.

"Ng...but I want to keep going..." Alex said whining and looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

Is it just me or was there something I completely forgot about today or Am I an idiot...

When I was thinking of all that and my stupidity, I never realized that Alex was still looking at me in confusion.

Karl then tapped me on the cheek to "wake" me up.