🍬 🎀 𝐿❀𝓋𝑒, 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝐻𝓊𝓂🌞𝓇❢ 🎀 🍬

(I underestimated how long my break would be..y'all...I'm SO SORRY😭😭😭

IMPORTANT

I gotta give y'all EXTRA JUST FOR YALL THIRSTY MOTHERFUCKERS DOWN THERE. ALSO, IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE NOTES I PUT AT THE END OF THE LAST CHAPTER. THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE "LEMON"...NO IT'S NOT, IT ACTUALLY HAS SOME IMPORTANT DETAILS HERE, WHICH IS WHY I'M PUTTING AN EMOJI FOR YALL WHO WANT TO SKIP PAARTS OF THE CHAPTER, SO THANK YOU FOR READING AND UNDERSTANDING.

ALSO SORRY NO MINI STORY

_________________

2nd Person Pov

They were basically telling you that they wanted to eat you alive! As if they were cannibals!! Why the hell would they want to do that?!

"Wait! This isn't really Uhm...uh..I can't remember the word...Uhm.." You said still attempting to stall them as much as you could.

"Right..?" Alex guessed hugging you from behind.

"YEA! This isn't right at all! You guys basically agreed to eat me. ME! I'm not a full course meal!!" You said arguing.

"Hahahaaaaa~ does it look like I- y-you! have a choiceeeee?" Karl said with hiccups while thrashing his arms around.

 "Uhhh kinda..??" You said shrugging.

"Well, you don't! The only thing I was able to eat today was I-I mean drink...was thingy green stuff in a bottle...It tasted so b-bad.." He said, his drool falling on your leg.

You wiped it away and then looked at Alex as he laid, with his eyes closed on your shoulder.

"Hey uhhh, Alex..?" You tapped him.

"I think that Karl drank the Alcohol that Alik left in my cabinet once.

"Huh, no wonder.." Alex said with one eye open. 

🍋
"But, I'm tired of waiting..." He continued and started to kiss your neck while caressing your waist.

"Nghhh...COME ONN." You whined.

Karl looked at the sight with spiraled pink eyes. He grinned. 

"My turnnnn~," He said placing his legs on either side of your thighs while looking at you with a smile.

You groaned in response and faced the other direction while Karl smiled, leaning his forehead on yours.

"Are you tireddd~?" He said lowering his gaze to your chest.

Meanwhile- Alex stopped kissing your neck and lowered his hands to your inner thighs, rubbing them while whispering sweet phrases in your ears.

You wanted them to stop, but you also didn't want them to...You liked it, even with your brain saying that you technically shouldn't...

But then again, what would you even consider the relationship you had with them? Girlfriend and Boyfriend? Just friends? You don't really know, mainly because of how your relationship moved really quickly...

While you dozed off, they were playing with you as if you were a literal doll but, you just sat there. Karl was even toying with your face, licking it and taking mini unharmful bites of your cheek.

And even with all the chaos, you still sat there, clearly questioning your life decisions.

Outside of your world again, Alex looked at you and could easily tell how you were feeling, so he did the most reasonable thing he could think of.

He kept ongoing.

Of course,

With a plan.

Y/n's Pov

I felt like I was hyperventilating...Karl was teasing me and Alex was just flirting with my neck and thighs! (THE RECOMMENDATION WAS "PARENTS"💀) 

👍
Suddenly, Alex got off of my back and scooted his way over to Karl.

𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝘾𝙄𝙊𝙉 || Quackity x Fem!Reader x Karl x Badboyhalo x Dream |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara