【☆】★【𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 & 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪】【☆】★

Hi, another chapter. I'm so tired of talking long paragraphs, lol they fill too much.

                                                                                           ❤

 Y/N's PoV

I was being pulled by Karl to the plates, he was going pretty slow and I noticed some girls staring at him, specifically girls that looked about 14-18? I don't really know what's happening. (SHOOT FORGOT I DIDN'T MENTION YALL AGES: Karl is 22 You: 21 Quackity:21 Tally: 22 Alik: 24  Russian dude btw.)

After we grabbed two of the plates we went to go get food. 

Karl's Pov

"So what are we getting for her and qua- I MEAN ALEX," I said almost revealing Alex's youtube name.

The reason why we don't want her to know about it is that most people we meet are only friends with us because we are YouTubers, And there hasn't been a single time where we have met an actual person who wants to be friends with us not because we are YouTubers...

Y/N looked at me with a confused face and then smiled.

"Ya know? you're a weird one," she said closing her eyes with a smile then walking away to get food.

I- welp... 

"Sorry about that," I said after catching up with her.

"Nah, no need to worry about it," she said in a chill voice. 

"I like you," I said in a cheery voice, oblivious to what I said.

Suddenly, she turned a very dark reddish and look at me with a worried type look and her mouth was in a worn-out smile. And that's when I realized what I just said... 

"WAIT NO!, I MEAN I-I LIKE YOU AS A FRIEND," I said almost dropping the two plates

"Well then, do you mean it?" She said with her eyebrow raised.

"Love or friendship?" I said not wanting to mess things up again.

"Love." She said calming down. 

"Uhhhhh.." I said dragging the "u" out. 

"I don't know..." I said later then. 

Do I?

"Hm! Ok." she squeaked a hum. (like  d o l o r e s)

"I'm gonna get her some stuff I was addicted to back when I was a child." 

"Which consists of...?" I said trying to know.

"Probably Pizza, chocolate, cake, the candy over there, every type of fried chicken, and fried shrimp." (stuff I usually get at the golden coral next to my place.) Y/N then said after shrugging.

"The fried shrimp actually sounds really good, now that I think about it." 

"It is good, you should try it!" Y/N replied to me.

"Ok." 

After they finished getting everything.

"We're Back!!!!" Y/N yelled a bit as we were close to the table

When we reached it, she put the plate of food in front of Holly, then went to her side and put her plate of food down. 

I sat at my chair and looked down but, looked up again and I saw the last thing I wanted to see.

Y/N's PoV

I was about to sit down until Alex poked me in the cheek a bit.

"Hm?" I said looking at him.

"Remember the deal?" He said with a smile.

"oh yuh..." I said looking the other way.

"So, you gonna do it or not?" Alex said getting all in front of me by the time I turned my head around.

Our faces were probably about 2 inches apart? Yea, He could've done did this some other time, but, maybe it's better if we do it before eating? I'm not sure. 

I simply gave him a 5-second kiss on the cheek and tapped his head away from mine with a finger.

"There, you got your kiss, but bro, there is a literal child on this table, we are not making out ANYTIME soon, not even at all!

"Mommy...I'm full..." Holly then said out of nowhere.

I picked her up and saw that she was kinda struggling to swallow and came to the conclusion that her throat must have been clogged from her not digesting the food in time. (happens to me a lot when u are eating your favorite food)

I gave her a glass of Coca-Cola on the table and had her drink some of it thru the straw, and soon she was back to normal and said that she could "eat more now!" 

"Wait did she just call you "Mommy?"  Karl said with a confused face.

"Oh yea, she did." Alex then spoke after he was mesmerizing his cheek after a while.

"I- Oh god...I need to tell you guys where I found her."

"Did you kidnap her?" They both said at the same time.

"WHAT!? I- NO!" I said looking at them as if they were crazy.

"You know what? Let's just finish the food first and then I can tell you where I found her." I said trying to be quieter since Holly fell asleep in my arms.

"Ok." They both said in Unison.

After Yall LEAVE the "Cafe"

"So you gon' tell us?" Alex Said.

"I mean I have to put Holly to sleep but sure! I can tell you on the go." 

I started explaining everything, thru explicit detail and not forgetting anything, not even the lady who threw coins at her.

"Damn...that lady was rude..." Karl said when I finished.

"By rude you mean total ASSHOLE." Alex then said with anger in his eyes.

"Yea...she was mean...Wanna come over?" I said.

"Sure" 

"Hell ya, Preciosa"

"Ok, one of you guys gets in the back seat with Holly because, I want her to sleep peacefully and one of you guys can get in the passenger," I said going to the driver's seat. 

Alex's PoV

"Well, it's about time I had my turn ya know that Karl?"  I said with a smug face looking at him

Karl looked at me confused, so I just got in the passenger seat and closed the door waiting for mi Preciosa to come in.

I heard Karl say, "Ohhh. What a b-." Before I closed the door, and honestly it's pretty funny hearing him curse.

"I saw Y/N crawl in a bit, then lift her head up when she saw me. 

"..." 

She sat down properly and then looked at me again.

At this point, I was sweating because I didn't know if something was wrong with me, or she just didn't want me to be there,  or just didn't expect me to be there. 

"Do you want me to mo-" I was about to say before she cut me off.

"You have a bit of Chocolate cake icing there," she said pointing somewhere near my lip.

She then went on to use the back of her finger to clean the smudge of cake off.

My. Face. Was. On. Literal.  F l a m e s.

Bro...THIS IS TOO CUTE- I CAN'T-

I thought in my head, with happy tears filling my eyes. 

"Are you crying?" she said worriedly. 

I can't help this man...

And so... 

I hugged her. 

Y/N's PoV

For some reason, I saw some liquid in his eyes.

"Are you Crying? I said worriedly."

He didn't say anything for a couple of moments until he just hugged me. He had his face in the crook of my neck and it felt a bit weird with his breath against me, but I stuck with it, overall it felt kinda nice.

He smiled against me and then said...

"You're the Best  Y/N." 

"Thank you..." I said with a heartfelt smile then hugged him back. 

__________________________________

no words other than that a dog is going to die, and there might be some fluff mixed with a pinch of lemon in the next chapter. (Also it's gonna skip to the part where they make it to Y/ns home, just so you aren't confused.)

And if you were wondering where Karl was when the whole ordeal between you and Alex was happening: he was outside trying to get holly to trust him just a little bit, but she kept biting and nibbling on his fingers

See Ya