╰☆☆ 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖? ☆☆╮

SALUTATIONS SIR AND YES, I AM BORED AND I DECIDED TO MAKE ANOTHER PART OF THE FANFIC SO YES, YOU COULD BE GETTING THESE A LOT EARLIER THAN EXPECTED BECAUSE OF MY AGENDA/CALENDAR FOR MAKING THESE IS VERY RANDOM. I'M SORRY THAT I AM SCREAMING LET ME TONE IT DOWN A BIT. There that's better, anyways continuing on what I was saying, I MIGHT get rid of the dog and just say it died because honestly, I keep forgetting about it when I write this story so ya....tell me if you want to keep the dog i guess

Anyways let's get onto the story (thanks for 19 reads😁and also I switched the first person to Y/N's PoV cause why not) 

___________________________________________________________ 

Y/N's PoV 

I was in the kitchen making food for the homeless girl when I suddenly heard crying from my room. As a person who is very paranoid about what could happen about such things I honestly didn't want to go there, I MEAN WHO WOULD!? If there was a KILLER in there trying to lure you in then NO, I'm not going! That's some white people in a movie sh*t! 

But even with my mind and my entire nervous system telling me to not go in there, my body was telling me to, and so I turned off the stove and went in my room and I was greeted with...

...A BOOK HITTING MY FACE!? 

"OW!" I said putting my hands over my face.

"WHAT THE HE-"

"Oh. It's just you...uhhh what's your name?" I said realizing it was the brown-haired girl.

Ohhhhh! It's you, the lady who helped me! Thank you! the brown-haired girl said in a happy voice.

"You can call me Y/N," I said smiling and walking up to her. 

"Cool-lio! I'm Holly!" 

"Holly? That's your name? Whoever chose your name must have been a genius!" I said patting  Holly's head while she giggled.

"How old are ya anyways?" I said trying to learn how she spoke so well especially because she looked very small. 

"I'm 7! She said." Holding onto her bunny plush

I can't believe that..how long was she out there!? And how come I never witnessed her!? 

"For the love of godly potatoes...How long have you been out there!?" I said with concern.

"I saw the new year lights in the sky two times so I think two years?" Holly said 

oh my god...she's been out there since she was FIVE!? I'm so keeping her...

"I- I don't know how you survived this long and how you're so good at your words too, but I'll make sure I take great care of you!" I said from a worried tone to a happy tone.

"So for now, Let's Eat! I made food~ specifically pancakes, eggs, bacon, and chocolate truffle with sprinkles!" I said carrying her into the dining room next to the kitchen.

"What is a Chocolate truffle?"Holly said as I placed her on the chair.

*Y/N Chocolate Nerd Mode activated* 

"I'm Sooooo glad you asked! A chocolate truffle is a type of chocolate confectionery, traditionally made with a chocolate ganache centre coated in chocolate, cocoa powder, coconut, or chopped and toasted nuts, usually in a spherical, conical, or curved shape. Their name derives from their resemblance to truffles, edible fungi of the genus Tuber." I said In a Siri voice. (got that off of google😎 But let me tell you, I LOVE ANY TYPE OF CHOCOLATE, but if it's dark then no.) 

"uhhh...what does all of that mean?" Holy asked confused with dot eyes.

"sigh...you're only going to understand it if you are older so for now, let's eat ok?" I said crouching next to her.

"Ok!" Holly said.

And soon we were eating like there was no tomorrow and it was our last days alive on planet earth.

After Breakfast Was Finished 

After we finished our breakfast, I went to go clean the plates and let Holly experience the addictiveness of youtube, because when I asked her if she wanted to watch it, she said "what's that?"
Honestly, I don't know why I was even surprised. But I guess ill let it slide, after all, she was out there since she was 5. (I JUST REREAD IT, AND IT ALL RHYMES)

When I was finished cleaning I went to sit on the couch with Holly.

 She was watching CoryxKenshin...yup...that's my recommendation, but the good thing about it, was that she was laughing and enjoying the video so, I'll let her watch that. Though I would recommend ItsFunneh for a start though. 

God, I'm acting like a parent already... I thought.

I was sitting there next to her and just thinking about random stuff until I thought of something and it hit me like a bus.

KARL!

I immediately looked at the time.

9:55...I said out loud and slow 

Holly was looking at me with a confused face

THE CAFE IS A 14 MINUTE WALK AWAY! I said screaming.

Now Holly was looking at me concernedly.

Wait a second... I HAVE A CAR! I suddenly screamed out of happiness and relief 

Though that's a 7-minute drive away if there are red lights or traffic! I thought 

"Ok..." I said mindlessly

I looked over at Holly and realized.

"I NEVER FIXED YOU UP!?" I screamed

"Umm no...I thought you were fine with me like this." Holly said with a "are you serious?" face 

"Ok. Come with me to the bathroom, I'm cleaning you up and doing your hair ok...?" I said trying to keep my composure.

"Ok!" Holly said optimistically 

I held her hand and quickly made my way to the bathroom

I grabbed all the supplies like scented shampoo, conditioner, soap, and just anything to make sure she felt clean and to get the grime off of her. 

"Ok...Here are all the things we are going to be using." 

"That's a lot," she said nervously and worried. 

"Don't worry, it won't hurt or anything," I said trying to reassure her.

"Now get in that tub or I'll tickle you to death," I said with an evil smile.

She giggled. "Noooo, It's the tickle monster!  She said as she ran to the tub.

Phew...well, I already took a shower in the morning...so I'm grateful I did that... Now all I have to do is clean her up, and then get myself ready...guess I'll be late. 

                     ___________After getting everything ready____________

How yall Look: 

                      ___________After getting everything ready____________How yall Look: 

Yes, this is how I make my Fem! Y/N's. Each part of her hair is different which represents what you have your hair styled as. And I always choose shorts because some girls like to wear skirts and some girls like to wear pants so, I went with the middle option! 

_________-----------_________------------________-------------_________ 

(Still first person btw.) 

"Ok, Holly! You ready?" I said standing up from tying her shoes.

"Yup!" 

"Ok then, let's go!" (omg..I JUST remembered about the dog...uhhh...ok let's just say later on in the story is going to be a bit sad-) 

I was in my car with Holly in the back seat, (with Seatbelts!) And just waiting at a stoplight when I heard Holly ask a question.

"Where are we going!?" Holly asked excitedly.

"We're going to meet with a friend of mine. He's waiting for us at this cafe with has really good food and sweets! 

"Cool-lio! Can I get sweet there!? Holly asked with an excited voice and sparkling eyes.

HOW CAN I SAY NO TO THAT FACE!?!?

"Of course!" I said with a smile. 

I looked back at the light and it instantly turned red, and so I went on my ride to the cafe, to meet my friend! 

          _______________YOU GET TO THE CAFE WITHOUT DYING_______________ 

I got to the cafe holding Holly's hand and checked my phone.

"10:12 AM," I said hopefully that Karl didn't leave.

"OHH- LOOK!" Holly said Excitedly while pointing to the cafe.  

And there I saw it...

"CHOCOLATE DEEP CHOCOLATE CAKE.!?!?" I said just as excited as Holly. 

"It looks yummy! Can we eat it when we are there?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "CAN WE?" WE ARE SO GOING TO EAT THAT! C'MON LET'S GO!" I said while grabbing Holly's hand.

"Yay!!!" Holly Said!

____________________________________ 

Yo. You got 1422 words of a chapter.

I'm working OVERTIME YALL😍😩😫🤩 And thank you for the recent support to!

Ok real talk about the story rn: 

IK I SAID QUACKITY WOULD BE COMING BUT INSTEAD, YOU JUST READ AN ENTIRE CHAPTER OF YOU TAKING CARE OF A GIRL BUT I JUST SRSLY GOT INVESTED INTO THIS OK???? ALSO, DON'T WORRY BECAUSE THIS IS OUT OF AN ABSOLUTE CERTAIN PERSON: QUACKITY. WILL. COME. NEXT. CHAPTER. OK? (also I hope Wattpad automatically makes pages when the writing reaches a certain limit, because IDK how to add pages, and to me, it just feels like a large blob of writing) THANK YOU ANDDDDDD 

See Ya!