꧁༒☬ °†° «[ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕀 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦?]» °†° ☬༒꧂

If you read the message I gave yall at the end of the last chapter then you already know that I made it so they are already at your house

let's start because Tally and Alik are coming over!!
😉 😌 😍 🥰 😘 😗 😙 😚 😋 😛 😝

let me clarify that because they are NOT, also there is lemon and fluff at the end
______________________________________

Y/n's Pov

I was trying to unlock my house door but it was too difficult especially since Holly was in my other hand 

"Can one of you guys unlock the door for me?" I said looking at both of them behind me.

"Sure," Karl said.

I moved away and he took the key from my hand and went to open the door. Alex then hugged me from behind and put his face in the crook of my neck, but I didn't mind it much.

Karl then opened the door and left it open for me to go inside first.

"Thank you!" I said with a closed-eye smile,  letting go of Alex's hands around my neck, then beginning to walk.

"No problem," Karl said following behind.

I entered my home and told Alex and Karl that they could stay in the living room or go to the kitchen cabinets to get snacks while they wait for me.

I went into my room, tucked Holly in, and put a mini container of the chocolate cake leftover for her on the nightstand. 

I was walking back to the living room thru the hallway until I heard my name, and I suddenly stopped abruptly.

I peeked thru the corner and heard Alex and Karl talk about me.

Though it wasn't mean talk at all...not even the slightest...and I was kinda surprised with what I heard.

"Hey, why do you call her Preciosa?" Karl said with curiosity.

"Because she's precious," Alex said casually and munching on chips, from what I can assume is from the cabinets in my kitchen.

"I think she has a pretty cute face," Karl said with a closed-eye smile. 

"Ya think?" Alex said with a closed-eye smug face. (just giving you compliments here😌)

I was heart-touched by those comments and was so happy that I just popped out of the corner just like that and said...

"Thank You," I said loudly with a closed-eye smile.

"AHH- Y/N!?" Alex screamed before saying my name and going pale. 

I came up to them and gave them a group hug on the couch.

"Seriously, thank you for the compliments," I said with a genuine smile and backing away from them and sitting on the edge.

After Alex was finished staring at me with sparkles in his eyes for some reason he looked over at Karl, and then put on a pleading face.

Karl seemed confused for a second but then had wide eyes with a reluctant face.

"I mean would it make much of a difference anyway? She seems to like us the way we are already!" Alex then said with an overly-happy face, with his arms in the air.

I was confused about what they were talking about and was just staying there, kind of like an idiot until they finally spoke.

"Ok so basically what we were hiding from you was that we are..." Alex first started with a determined face. 

"Youtubers." They both said in unison, but Karl had his head, rest on his palm looking the other way as if he didn't want to do this at all.

"What about that?" completely confused about why they were so serious about this.

"Basically we- wait you don't care?" He snapped up suddenly and completely changed his tone.

"HAH! TOLD YOU SHE WOULDN'T CARE!" Alex then shot up, with a winning smile.

Alex then pulled me towards him, kissed me on the cheek, and then wrapped his entire body around me in a hug.

"MI AMOR, ES LA MEJOR!" He said/screamed in Spanish.
(Translation: My love, is the best!)

I was beyond confused now, but I just went along with it again and hugged him back.

"Wait wait wait, You actually don't care?!" Karl said pulling me off of Alex a bit.

"Yea- YAH!" I said tumbling a bit since Alex jumped back on me.

I kinda landed my face close to Karl's face, but I recovered.

"Alex..." I whined looking at him sliding his face to the crook of my neck.

I just dealt with it again and put my hand on his head taking his beanie off then messing with his hair.

"What I was about to say, was that honestly, I don't quite care," I said with a nonchalant face.

"Hey..." Karl then said quietly.

"Hm?"

"Does that work?" 

"What work?"

"This..." 

And he also proceeded to hug me.

I think Alex fell asleep on me and that already put enough weight on my body, but with Karl on me too!? Their Body heat is rubbing AGAINST. ME. (Have you ever hugged someone at school? Bro doing that stuff is so weird...)