(ㅅꈍ﹃ꈍ)* ඏ★ 丅σԃαყʂ Tԋҽ Dαყ 🐝🍩★ ඏ♡

We all love some good'ol Xiangling! One of my favorite characters in Genshin impact, (others are Lisa, Barbra, Lumine, Hu tao, etc) Anyways, just to say, I'm not working on that other book anymore cause it's hard for me to come up with an original plot, or storyline which is kinda why I go with fanfiction writing instead lol, so yea here's the mini-story for today because I think I skipped it two times or once? IDK

Mini Story (Clay's Pov):

I was sitting on the floor while looking through some of Y/n's stuff. "Never knew she was into this kinda stuff." I thought while looking at a pokemon card. But then again, I just met her so eh." I kept on browsing until I thought of her again.
"Y/n...y/n...huh, now that I think about it, she kinda has a pretty face, good looking..really nice..funny.." Maybe I should stop thinking...besides, I think she's into Alex by the looks of it.
____________________________

Y/n's Pov

I woke up to the sound of someone closing a door.

I got up slowly and felt something on my forehead.

I reached for it and took it off, revealing a note from Karl.

The note said,
"Hey Y/n, sorry I couldn't stay for long, I had to go back to the hotel to help Alex with packing and drive him to the...airport..." I read.

"You can come though, his flight leaves at 8:30 of course, in the morning..." I read slowly.

I know this shitty ass, curly ball-headed bitch didn't..wake me up...

"THAT MOTHERFUCKER WHO PULLED OUT A HOTDOG AT THE FENCING MATCH OF 2016 TOKYO OLYMPICS, SAYING THAT 'GOD IS GOOD~ GOD IS GREAT~', IT IS FUCKING 7:27!!" I screamed while pausing and lightly singing in the middle. (if you get the reference, you are -😎 )

I quickly jumped off my bed, took a shower, and got ready wearing something "presentable."

(for the outfits, Pick one of them, I could care less 🙃 you can also change the color if ya want )

I struggled to get my shoes on at first but got the hang of it and grabbed snacks for Alex, and additional things while also grabbing my keys and rushing out the door.

I then got in my car and drove off to Alex's place since I knew they would most likely be packing his bags in. Karl's car, or whatever.

(not me googling if Karl Jacobs can drive...OF COURSE, HE CAN DRIVE. I think..)

Once you made it to the Hotel

I took out my keys and got out of the car, locked it, and ran through the doors leading to the lobby.

Because I had good manners, I, of course, said "Good Morning!" To the girl at the reception in a hurry while running through to the elevators.

I then quickly pushed the button and got in one of the elevators on the left. I was so thankful that it opened immediately.

I then leaned on the elevator wall waiting for it to get to level 12..just sitting there. UNTIL THE ELEVATOR PLAYED M U S I C!