'*•.¸,¤°✿.。:*𝕄𝕚 𝔸𝕞𝕠𝕣~ *:。.✿°¤,¸.•*'

Heyyyyyy, You guys should check out @mischeifbeingmanaged, they are pretty cool and have been having a hard time, so you guys should help them out! 

Also, this chapter is most likely gonna be a short one.😔🤙

I think bad and clay are in this one but I don't know so we will see!

And I just realized...the "fluff" I'm writing is not fluff...THIS IS MOTHERFUCKING LIME-

Mini story: Alex was behind you stroking your waist softly, he said he was in the mood but you didn't really care so you just shrugged with a smile, but he took that as a yes and carried you to the guest bedroom to where Holly was, and you decided on that just because you wanted some other companionship to be with. Though Alex seemed bored and a bit upset, on the inside he thought it was super cute and wanted this to happen more often. 

                                                    ______________________

Y/n's Pov

I had a blast last night! 

We ate a lot of food, but during the middle of the 5 movies we watched, Alex got bored and slept thru half of the 2nd one and the entire other 3!

But he just had to make it iconic and slept on my shoulder! 

Tally said she has tried that with a friend of hers in middle school, his name was Messiah but she called him Hernando...? I don't really know why.

She said that she held her head on his shoulder and he didn't say anything about it but kept talking to her like it was normal but he, accordingly to what she said, was that he spoke a bit quieter. 

Guess my dude had a literal heart attack.

But it didn't last long because according to her, she got her head off his shoulder and said that it was honestly uncomfortable.

Which is why I don't understand how Alex was sleeping on me without shuffling like a dead cockroach trying to survive.

"Maybe he thinks your lap is comfortable but didn't want to put his head there because he didn't want to be seen as a pervert?" Tally said with a big smile.

"Excuse me? I...that could be the case, but..." 

"1, how do you think like that? 2, maybe you should stop smiling for just a little bit? After all your cheeks look like they are on fire." I said going off-topic a bit.

"I can't stop smiling silly!" She said laughing.

"Ok.." And then I started to wake up Alex since it was morning.

"Hey low quality, it's morning we gotta clean this place up,"  I said with a smirk.

"Seriously? Low quality? Well, I'd like to call you babe." He said in a matter-of-fact tone while looking at me.

"I think I'd rather stick with amor..." I said with a disgusted face.

"Ok!" he said sitting up and smiling.

"This is cute and all but where's Alik and Karl?" Tally said pointing to their sleeping spots.

"I don't know," I said nonchalantly.

"Well, Imma go look for them! Specifically Alik, I could care less about Karl!" And then she skipped happily.

"Well, that was something," I said.

"Yea, I guess it was," Alex said in a sarcastic tone before standing up.

"Now where are you going?" 

"Oh uh...I'm going to go to the...hotel I'm staying at...?" He said as if was a question.

"Why?" I said confused.

"I have to finish packing so I would be ready by tomorrow, there's NO WAY I'm going to be late." He said in a matter-a-fact tone before crossing his arms.

"Oh...I completely forgot about that..." I said with a monotone voice while picking up Holly.

"Um...are you okay mi amor? I can tell you're not doing well.." He said kneeling next to me.