•]••'º'•» 𝘼𝙬𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙚 «•'º'••[•

Yo-Yo, Yoooooo Ik I JUST made a chapter yesterday, but srsly I CAN'T help myself from writing this story, NOT EVEN IN CLASS. IM AT LITERAL S C H O O L writing this. And the amount of support gets me going on with this book, So I'll keep Updating! 

____________________________

I walked myself and Holly to the inside of the cafe with my mind filled with the delicious taste of Chocolate Deep Chocolate Cake! So much that I forgot about Tappy and Karl! In my world, it was just me And Holly eating a cake!

Y//N's PoV

"THERE'S THE CAKE!" I said excitedly.

Holly ran over to it to grab a slice while I followed behind her. 

"I'm too small!" Holly said Sadly.

"Here, I'll get it for you," I said grabbing two big slices.  

"Uhhh Y/N?" A familiar voice said behind me.

"Hm?" I said turning around. 

I turned around and then I saw Karl with...I don't know who that is exactly...?

"Oh, Karl! and...?" I said trying to know the guy's name is.

"I'm Alex and I'm Karl's friend," Alex said with a smug face. 

"Well Nice to meet ya!" I said pronouncing "ya" as "cha." 

"Who's that?" Karl said looking at Holly who was hiding behind me with her head popping out. 

"Oh...That's my..." I said trying to find the right words without explaining the entire situation on how I found her and wanted to keep her.

"ֆɨֆȶɛʀ." Holly suddenly said coming from behind me, with a serious tone and filling in for me.

"Yea...Yea I guess so." I said looking at her confused and then looking back at them with a "meh" 'face. 

"Cool!  She's so cute- AH!" Karl screamed from an excited tone to a fearful voice.

I looked over at the problem and saw that SHE BIT HIM ON THE FINGER-

"OH MY GOD- no, no, no, no- Holly you can't do that!" I said picking her up. 

Karl was getting up from crouching down and was holding his finger and blowing on it.

"I'm sooooo sorry, I guess she's just not really into "new" people," I said in a very uncomfortable voice.

I was in an awkward position after all! I was holding her with one arm on my left side while I was holding the two plates with chocolate cake on my other arm. Plus, she was holding onto me with both hands while looking at them with an uncertain face.

God this is embarrassing...PEOPLE ARE HECKING LOOKING AT US!

"It's ok, I understand!" Karl said with a heartfelt expression 

"Woah, Woah, Woah, WOAH!" Alex said coming next to me with a smug face.

"Look, Bonita, We know you're are having a hard time but..." He said while taking both plates from my hand slowly so he can carry them, making my job easier.

"Can we just talk about how you guys look nothing alike?" He said with a worn-out smile looking "up" at me. 

"Umm...she's my adoptive sister...YEA! adoptive sister". I said with a proud smile. 

"Cool, now I suggest we sit at a table for now, because people are still looking at us and we don't want them to be overwhelmed by my presence." "OH And because Mi Vida over here is in a pretty troublesome situation." He said with a proud smile and closed eyes. 

"She's not your "Bonita" also I don't think they even recognize you, I think they are just looking at us because we are acting weird." Karl whined with bunny fingers as he said "Bonita." 

"Nah~ no...she's not, YOU'RE RIGHT FOR ONCE KARLITO, but she is cute, that's a fact! Alex said with an obviously fake sad face.

"Oh, uh thank you?" I said with a surprised face, no one has called me cute before...other than Tally when she sees my outfit choices on the days I actually make an effort to look presentable. (I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT HER AND ALIK DON'T WORRY). 

"Wow," Karl said with a nonchalant voice, with his body drooped down while walking to his chair. 

I sat down on my chair and put Holly on her chair, but then she jumped on me and sat on my lap sideways so she can look at the two but, still look at me. 

"Damn, she's stuck to you like glue, how are we supposed to have full-on makeout sessions if she's everywhere you go," Alex said with a fake whine.

"Well you do know how to make a girl uncomfortable," I said with a smile. 

"What...?" Alex said with genuine confusion. 

"I mean...I GUESS you can make some girls uncomfortable by saying that? I don't know really. I said with a shrug.

"I'm making you uncomfortable...? I'm sorry..." Alex said genuinely with sorrow and forgivingness. 

"Nah~ you ain't, you're cool!" I said with a big closed eye smile, then messing with his beanie a bit with my hand, to lighten him up a bit.

"Hey! That's my beanie!" He said with a small pout.  

"Can I get the two plates with chocolate cake? If so I'll let you get it back." 

"Fine...here..." He said giving me the plates. 

Both of our hands touched a bit through the exchange, yet I didn't think of it much. But, Alex over here was treating it like money just came out of his hand, and had sparkles in his eyes.

"Uhhh...Are we getting the food now? I want to eat the chocolate cake!" Holly said

"Yea! Here you go!" I said. 

"I'm gonna get more food for Holly. Can 1 one of you guys stay here with her?" 

"I don't think she likes me..." Karl said with his head down, and a "(○TεT○)" face. 

"But I feel like you'd be great at the job!" I said trying to lighten him up.

"Yea, but she already bit me! Karl said in a hopeful voice, praying he wouldn't have to stay."

"Fine, Alex can you stay here for me?" 

"Anything for you IS what I would say right now...but you know I just LOVE to take over opportunities soooo, ONLY if you give me a kiss on the cheek by the time you return! He said with an acted voice and a ٩('・ω・') face.

"UGH! Fine...just take care of my literal child." And I took Karl's hand dragging him with me to grab a plate.

*CONTEXT ON THIS CAFE, SO IF YOU DONT CARE THEN YOU CAN SKIP THIS ESSAY because I already know it's gonna be long...*

This cafe is basically just a buffet but secretive. Like only a few hundred people know about it. And it is only seen as just a regular cafe from the outside because of how it looks. plus its menu has really "cafe type" items. so the "only a few hundred people know about it" can explain why there were a lot of people in the first chapter. Also about the menu: the options seem very limited and small from the outside, but on the inside, the varieties are VERY BIG such as Chinese food to even Italian SPAGHETTI. So ya that's what this cafe is basically. 

Karls PoV😏  

I felt like I was in slow motion. My entire head was spinning when she grabbed my hand, I don't know why though...I JUST MET HER YESTERDAY FOR GOODNESS SAKE, I-I mean when she did grab my head I didn't expect it, so maybe I just went dizzy for a while...But honestly...it felt nice a bit...

I was walking pretty quickly since she was a bit angry and stumbled about two times, She started to get angry since she couldn't find the item she was looking for, which were the plates, and so she pulled me again but I wasn't ready for it so, I stumbled and fell on her.

Thankfully she turned around fast enough and caught me before I could completely fall on top of her, I mean I wouldn't mind...I MEAN I- just...uhhh now I'm fighting with my brain... 

Y/N's Pov 

Woops, seems like I was pulling on him to harshly...welp.

"You ok?"  I asked

"I'm fine."

"Great... Also sorry for pulling on you too harshly." 

"Heh, its ok Y/N! Really it is..." Karl said with his hand up.

"Now c'mon, let's go get the plates and then get food! He said as he grabbed my hand.

Now I'm the one being pulled? I guess so.

_________________ 

When I end things off like this I feel like I just did a " bad" cliffhanger. Like the type that would be mid-sentence while someone else is talking cliffhanger...

Yes, I woke up at 2 Am cause I couldn't sleep so I finished it here at 4:48 AM

Might be doing another chapter by the afternoon or not idk

See ya