chapter 13

"Gone? What do you mean gone?"
I knew I had gotten his attention then.
"I mean she's gone, she left."
"She can't be gone CJ she's probably just in the bathroom or the kitchin or something."
"I checked the whole house Jace she's not here."
He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. I could tell he was lost as to what I was saying.
"If you don't believe me look for yourself Jace. Her room is empty and she's not anywhere else in this house either."
As if he had been waiting for the invitation to do just that he spung up from the bed and darted out the door and down the hall. He checked the living room, and the kitchen before he made his way to her room. The whole time he was looking he was also calling out for her I waited by her bedroom door as he swung it open and darted inside. He checked the bathroom and the look on his face said that he didn't want to believe it. He opened the closet door, I guess still hoping he'd find her here but as his eyes roamed the closet his jaw dropped and every ounce of color drained from his face as he slumped to his knees.
"Jace what is it? Whats wrong?"
When he looked over at me his face was so full of pain that my breath caught and I was afraid of what he'd found.
He looked at me tears filling his eyes as he spoke.
"I thought it was all just a dream, but it wasn't."
I was now completely lost. "Thought what was just a dream?"
"I never thought she'd go through with it." He whispered.
"Go through with what Jace? What did you do?"
"I...we were... I fucked up CJ, I fucked up so bad."
"What do mean fucked up Jace what the hell happened last night?"
He let go of the closet door and turned so that his back was now against the wall.
"We were just talking. I was pissed and drunk, way more drunk than I should have been. I don't remember everything that happened but I remember she said she would just leave and I said I'd be happy when she was gone." He looked back at me as tears fell rappidly down his face. "I didn't mean any of it though. I swear I didn't mean it. I never thought she would actually leave."
"Maybe she will came back, I mean maybe she just needed to get out for a while."
He ran his hands through his hair gripping handfulls of the strands.
"She won't be back Cory. "
"Maybe she will..."
"No she won't. She told me she would leave and never come back. What have I done? God damn it." He slammed his head back into the wall and there was a deffining noice as the wall gave way under the pressure. "I am such an idiot."
"Yeah I agree."
He glanced over at me, his jaw clinched. We just stayed like that for a while in silence. Then suddenly he jumped to his feet.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to find her."
"I'm coming with you." I stated following behind him.
I pulled my phone out as we made it to the car. Jace was already inside so I got in and barely got the door shut as he pulled out, spinning tires and throwing gravel.
"What is her number?"
"Why?"
"Because I'm going to call her."
He told me her number and I saved it into me phone before I hit the call button. Her phone rang and rang but she never picked up.
"She didn't answer where do you think she went? Do you have any clue where she might be headed?"
"I have an idea but I don't know if she would have risked going back there." "Well where?" I asked.
"Her appartment. Thats where we are headed now. We should be there in less than five minutes."
"Ok." Was all I said as he took a sharp turn. He was going 120 mph. He had it maxed out and I had no clue how he was managing to keep it on the road at this speed, going around such sharp curves but in minutes we were pulling to a screaching stop infront of what I assumed was her appartment. The door was closed but Jace didn't bother knocking, he just strode right in and starting calling for her as he headed down the hall. I followed him at a slower pace and by the time I caught up to him he was flinging another door open. It slammed into the wall and I could see that it was a bedroom. The sound made her jump but no sound left her lips as her eyes locked with Jace's.

Jace's pov

"Wh...what are you doing here Jace?" she was stuttering.
"I came to find you."
"But I thought..."
"I made a mistake. I didn't mean what I said. Im sorry."
"Jace don't. Don't make this any harder please. I know the concequinces if I stay and I'm not putting you through that again."
I took a step toward her and I could hear her heartbeat speed up.
"Elsa..."
"No Jace just let me go. Please."
"I can't do that. I won't let you go."
"Yes you can its easy. Just turn around and walk away."
"No."
I took a few more steps toward her and she seemed to be frozen in place. I knew I had hurt her but I couldn't let her go.
" Jace ple...please don....
I closed the distance between us and kissed her. I wasn't going to let her finish that sentence, not without her knowing exactly how I felt about her. For a minute she just stood there frozen but then she started to kiss me back and I pulled her to me deepening the kiss. For a second I was lost in our kiss but too soon I had to pull away.
I took her face in my hands and made her look at me.
"Don't. Don't leave me I was drunk and I said things I didn't mean and I'm sorry."
"Jace I have to. You have to let me go."
"No."
"Jace..."
"We can fight him together just like I promised. I won't let him hurt you."
"No we can't he'll ki..."
"I love you Elsa. "
I cut her off. I couldn't believe what I had just said. I even surprised myself with those four words. I didn't plan on saying it but it was true. I loved her. She had tears streaming silently down her face now and I breifly kissed her.
"I haven't said that to anyone since my wife. I still love her but she's gone you can't leave me too. For so many years I though I had lost hope of ever being happy again but you changed that. The more time I spend with you the more the pain dulls. You make me completely forget her at times. Please stay with me. We can deal with Ian. Please."
She just stood there for a minute and I thought my efforts had been waisted, that she was still going to leave but then she surprised me.
"Okay."
"Okay?"
"I love you too. I have from the first time I saw you."
I didn't know what to say, I was so happy, so I just pulled her to me and kissed her. It wasn't until I heard him clear his throat that I remembered CJ was here.
"Um well this is nice and all but could you at least wait till you are alone to fuck?!"
I chuckled "sorry CJ didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. "
"It's fine I just don't really care to see that. "
I just laughed as I turned back toward Elsa. When my eyes landed on her she was looking down her face crimson red from blushing and it made her even more beautiful. I put my hand under her chin so that she had to look at me and I couldn't resist the urge to kiss her again. I was more happy in this moment than I had been in quite a while.
"You are breathtaking when you blush like that."
She just looked at me, her blush deepening if that was even possible, and smiled at me.
"Are you ready to go home?"
"Home?"
"Yes home. "
She smiled again and I took her hand and turned to lead her out of the bedroom. CJ was still standing there, in the doorway.
"You coming?"
I asked as we came to stand next to him. He had a huge smile on his face and he shook his head.
"No I'll get a cab, you guys go have fun." He said this with a huge smirk on his face.
"Yeah thanks man."
"Don't mention it. As a matter of fact I might just head home, let you guys have the house to yourselves. I don't really want another episode like last time."
I laughed out loud at that.
"Yeah me and you both. If you need anything just call before you come over."
"Will do."
I turned away then and walked toward the door pulling her with me. It took us alot longer to get back home than it took to get to her old appartment. I wasn't exactly in a rush anymore. I kept noticing her glance at me and I smiled. As soon as we pulled into the driveway and I turned the car off I looked over at her. She was still looking at me and I could see the familiar spark in her eyes. I knew what she had on her mind but I didn't think it was a good idea right now. We needed to talk before we did anything else.
"Elsa we need to talk."
"We can talk later I want..."
"I don't think that's such a good idea right now."
She looked down then and I could tell she was disappointed. We just sat there for a minute before she got out of the car.
"You're right we need to talk first."
She said as she glanced at me. She shut the door and started to walk around the car. I mentally cussed myself for what I was fixing to do but I couldn't help it. In a matter of seconds I was out of the car and as she walked past the front of the car I rapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me.
"I feel like I'm going to regret this but you are just so damn sexy I can't keep my hands off of you."
"Then don't. "
That spak was back in her eyes and seeing that lust made it so hard to hold my ground.
"But we do need to talk."
"So talk."
She said never taking her eyes off of mine.
"We need to talk about us. We need to find out what this really is."
She look at me with so much want that I almost had to look away but I wasn't going to. I was her dominant. Noone had ever made me weak like this and I didn't like it. She seemed to notice what I was thinking because she liked her lips as her eyes fell to mine. I groaned, I wanted to kiss her so bad but I held myself back.
"Elsa."
It turned me on so much the way she looked up at me through her lashes.
"Don't hold yourself back Jace. Just give in and do what you want to do."
"I can't. "
"Yes you can. I trust you just let go stop trying to control yourelf..." she pause for a minute and I saw something in her eyes but before I could stop her she spoke again.
"Sir I'm yours do what you want with me."
She had fell into full submissive mode now and seeing her like that, hearing her call me that snaped what little self control I had left. I crashed my lips to her and her arms snaked around my neck to pull me closer. As I deepened the kiss I placed my hands at the backs of her legs and lifted her up so that she was now straddling my waist. I took the couple steps back to the car and sat her on the hood, moving one of my hands to caress her back, never breaking the kiss, and my other hand sought out her breast. As I softly caressed her through the fabric of her dress she moaned but it was barely audible throught our kiss. I pinched her nipple and she moaned louder, breaking the kiss and letting her head fall back, arching her back. This only made me want her more and I ripped the front of her dress open to reveal her to me. I ripped her bra from her and through it to the ground as I placed kisses down her neck. When I took one of her brests into my mouth, teasing her with my teeth and toung, she moaned again. I took my time and teased both breasts until they were lightly pink from the assault. I then unbuttoned my pants and pulled my hard member free. I didn't give her a chance to prepare before I trust into her, deep and hard. She cried out in pleasure and I moved faster, never pulling completely out before slamming back into her.
"Sir... fuck... im going to..."
"Beg me to let you."
I said moving even faster and harder than before.
"Please, please let me sir."
"Scream for me baby girl."
"Pleases...oh fuck please."
"No scream my name I want to hear you scream my name as you cum for me babygirl."
I pulled her toward me with every thrust making me go deeper and harder each time.
"Jace... shit..."
She was screaming now as I forced her over the edge, and hearing my name come from her lips as she tightened up on me caused me to fall with her. My hips wildy jerking as I rode out the orgasm, making it last longer. She bucked against me and I knew she was feeling the same way I did. I leaned down and kissed her as I finally stilled. We were both breathing heavy as I pulled out and helped her down before pulling my jeans back over myself.
I pulled her to me and kissed her again.
"Come on. We need to get you something to eat."
I saw her lick her lips as her eyes darted down and she put her hand on me. She looked back up at me through her lashes and smiled. I groaned as she moved her hand to the top of my pants and I grabbed her arm pulling her toward the house. Once I got her inside and shut the door I let go of her wrist and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. She immeadiatly moved her hand to the inside of my pants and took ahold of me. I groaned as she pulled my once again rock hard member free. She broke the kiss as she slid down to her knees and took me into her mouth. At first she just took the tip into her mouth, moving slow. I moaned taking a handfull of her hair as she moved her toung over me. At my reaction she pushed forward and took all of me. I could feel myself in the back of her throat and I put my other hand on the door as I let my head fall back.