chapter 2

Jace's pov

I went to my room after she'd fallen asleep. I'd had to because the more i'd sat there looking at her, the more i'd wanted to do to her. She was intoxicating. I knew, the first time I had taken her into that room, that she had known what BDSM was but it was clear that she'd never participated before. There were so many things I wanted to show her, so many thing I wanted to tell her but I knew I shouldn't. I guess that will just have to wait. I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight so I decided to go out. Maybe hit a bar or a club. I needed to distract myself somehow before I just went back home, back to her. I didn't even realize where I was, I had been so caught up in my own thoughts. When the neon sign came into view I instantly knew exactly where I was. Somehow, unintentionally, I had made my way to the BDSM club I often frequented. I remembered back to the first time I had walked through those doors. I had thought it was just another club, and thats what it looked like at first. There were people dancing and drinking, sitting at tables laughing and joking. I had walked around for a while but I was bored with it. To me it was just another club and i'd been to so many. I had started to make my way back to the door when a couple of girls bumped into me. Back then my anger problems had been alot worse and I was immediately pissed. They had started to appologize, taking a step back,but I had grabbed the closest one by the throat. She was a brunette and her eyes had been bright green. I could see the fear in her eyes as I jerked her towards me, but fear wasn't the only thing I saw. There was something else mixed with her fear. I knew what that look was but it didn't make any since to me at the time. As I started to growl at her,close enough for her to feel my breath on her face, someone had grabbed ahold of my arm. When I turned to see who was interfering the person spoke.
"Hey now, take it in the back."
"Excuse me?" I asked confused. Most places wouldn't let you kill someone, and that was what I had fully intended to do.
"If you are going to do that we have rooms for it, we don't allow that out here."
He had me so confused that my anger had disappeared and I absentmindedly let go of the girl. I had asked him what he was talking about and he'd taken me and showed me the room. He explained some things and from that moment on I had been interested in the BDSM lifestyle. When I managed to pull myself from my thoughts I realized what time it was. It was already 4:00am. I quickly left the club and made my way home. I wanted to make her some breakfast and make sure she was settling in okay. I had figured she'd still be in bed where i'd left her but as I opened the door, I noticed that the room was empty. I should have remembered to lock that fucking door before I left.

Elsa's pov

I had woken up before the sun was out. I was still in the huge bed with nothing but the towel to cover me. I needed some clothes and a shower so I headed back to the room i'd been in before. Grabbing some clothes I headed into the bathroom. I had been surprised that he'd left the bedroom door unlocked but I was also grateful. After taking a long hot shower i'd gotten dressed in black legging and a pink dress that stopped about halfway down my thighs. It wasn't anything fancy, just a summer dress that, instead of hugging my form, fell loose with a little bit of flare at the bottom. I thought about just leaving but there were things I wanted to know and I wouldn't get answers if I did so I decided to wait for him to get home. Everything that had happened,everthing he'd done to me, and all the feeling i'd been having kept running through my head as I laid there in bed. I didn't understand what was going on with me. I should have been terrified of him, he'd basically kidnapped me, but I wasn't. Actually right now that was the only emotion I didn't have. A door slamming shut and frantic steps pulled me from my thoughts. I could hear the footsteps comming closer and I knew it was him when he came busting through the door. I instantly shot upright on the bed wondering what was wrong but as his eyes landed on me he seemed to calm down. I guess he had looked in the other room for me and had noticed I wasn't there. Had he thought I had run? I hadn't obviously, I still wanted answers. I pushed myself over to the edge of the bed so that my legs hung over the side, my feet dangling above the floor, as he came to sit beside me.
"I thought you had ran away from me." He stated, looking down at the floor.
"No... I mean I thought about it but I have no reason to really. I'm not scared of you. I figured if you were going to do anything to hurt me you already would have." I responded, looking at him.
"What?" He had turned to look at me now.
Thats when I corrected myself. " sorry master, I forgot." I said as I put my head down.
He just sat there for a minute before he busted out laughing.
"You can call me Jace." He said through his laughter as I looked over at him, confusion etched onto my face.
"But I thought... you said..." I had started to stutter but he cut me off.
"Yes, I know what I said." He looked at me with ammusment. " I thought you knew how all of this worked, though clearly you don't so let me explain. You only call me that when we are doing certain things, other times you may call me Jace."
In all honesty I didn't really have a clue what all of this really was. I mean, yeah, i'd read about it and I knew it was called BDSM, and I knew some about it, but in the great sceam of things I really didn't know how it worked. He had stood up to walk over to the window while I had been lost in my thoughts and when I realized this, I noticed he was standing with his back to me. I took him in, the way he was standing there with his shirt unbuttoned and the sun shinning off of his perfect abbs. He really was sexy. I didn't realize I was starring untill he chuckled.
"Enjoying the view sweetheart?" He had that infamous smirk of his playing on his face, one of eyebrows raised,and his arms were now crossed infront of his chest. That look just made him that much sexier and I turned my head away, blushing. I didn't know what to say so I just sat there criticizing myself for letting him catch me starring at him.
"You are beautiful when you blush but I don't know why you are embarrassed. You have no need to be." He said as he walked over to me and put his hand under my chin forcing me to look up at him.
I didn't answer because quite fankly I didn't know how to without having to explain the thoughts that had been running through my head, and I didn't want him knowing any of that. I then thought of something else and I chose to just ask him a question.
"Why me? What do you want from me?"
"I don't know. It just happened I guess." Was all he said as he eyed me suspiciously. I knew though that he was lieing, he knew exactly what he wanted and why he'd brought me here. So I pushed him, I wasn't going to except that answer. I wanted the truth.
"You're lieing. You know exactly why you brought me here and you know exactly what you want from me. So why don't you try telling me the truth?" I said bluntly. It kind pissed me off that he lied to my face like that. And now I was even more determined to find out the truth.
"Like I said, I don't know. Thats the only answer you are getting and I would advise you to stop the attitude." He snapped back at me but this only fueled my own anger.
"What? Why can't you just give me a straight damn answer. You preactically kidnapped me in the first place you son of a bitch." I knew I should have just dropped it but I was seething with anger. His eyes had darkened dangerously but at that point I didn't really care.
"You will not talk to me like that." He growled out. His voice was low but I heard every word he said. "You will show me some respect little girl."
"Show you respect? Are you serrious? Respect for what pretty much raping me?" I knew instantly that I went too far with that. I wished I could take it back because it wasn't exactly true. I hadn't really put up any fight to stop him and we both knew i'd liked everthing he'd done. In seconds he had me by the throat and I found myself shoved into the wall. My head smacked the wood of the wall so hard that my vision blirred and he was squeezing my throat so tightly that I could hardly breath. I felt his breath on my neck as he grawled in my ear.
" DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN. WE BOTH KNOW I NEVER RAPED YOU. EVEN THOUGH I NEVER EXACTLY ASKED, YOU DID NOTHING TO STOP ME. YOU LIKED EVERYTHING I DID AND YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THATS THE TRUTH. SO DON'T YOU DARE GO THERE."
My vision was starting to go black when he finally let go of me and I slid down the wall, coughing as I tried to regain my breath. When I was finally able to stand again without stumbling I took a few steps toward him. He had walked back over to the windows and and he was facing away from me, his breathing was extreamly heavy and his eyes were closed. I felt terrible for what I had said and I knew I should appologize.
"Hey. I'm sorry... I shouldn't have..." I started to say as I took a few more steps towards him but he instantly turned and before I could grasp what was happening he was through the door, locking it as he went.