chapter 11

Jace's pov.
I layed there holding her. I hadn't planned on being that hard on her this time because I wanted to teach her about bdsm slower but the more she disobeyed me the more pissed I got. I was her dominant now and she would obey me or face the consequences but I hadn't meant to hurt her. I looked at her wrists and I could see the angry red marks there, a few spots had bled a little where she'd pulled at the restraints. They would be sore in the morning but nothing too bad and she would most likely have a bruise or two on her ass from where I slapped her. I will have to remember to use resraint when it comes to her. It just so hard to hold myself back when she pushes me like that. Usually I wouldn't care either way but it was different with her. She drove me insane and broke my defense's every single time I was around her. Thats why I can't loose control with her. She was asleep now so I stood and picked her up making sure to keep the sheet wrapped around her and headed to her room. I had just taken a few steps when I almost ran into CJ.
"Oh... shit sorry dude. Hey do you want to go out tonight I'm bored." He said as he noticed me. When he looked at me and took in the sight in front of him his eyesbrows shot up and he starred at me with shocked surprise. "Actually never mind obviously you're busy." He said with a smirk on his face. I was a little embarrassed at the way I was standing here. I was still naked and I had a girl in my arms with only a sheet to cover her. The sheet went down far enough to somewhat hide me but not enough to hide the fact that I didn't have anything on.
"No it's....it's fine. I was just putting her to bed. She's tired that's...that's all." I said as I walked around him turning my body as I went so that I was still facing him.
"Yeah I bet she is tired after being in bed with you."he chuckled.
I rolled my eyes as I continued to walk backward. "Yeah whatever. I'll be right back. I'm just going to put her to bed. I'll meet you in the living room." I said as I made it to her door and opened it, quickly walking in.
"Fuck." I said as I laid her down on the bed. I just realized I didn't have any clothes in here so now I had to go all the way back to my room like this. Damn it I wish I hadn't forgotten about CJ being here. I bent down to place a kiss on her forehead and when I stood back up she rolled over toward me, the sheet slidding off her and landing at my feet on the floor. I took in the sight of her before I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I bent and picked the sheet up covering her back up with it. She was beautiful in every way and just seeing her like that made my inner demon grawl. When I walked silently back to the door and opened it a peak I was relieved to see that CJ was no longer there. I quickly and silently shut the door behind me and made my way back to my room. After shutting the door I made my way over to my closet and grabbed some dark fadded jeans and a black wife beater before I went to take a quick shower. In less that 15 minutes I was standing in the intrance to the living room. CJ was sitting there starring into the fire and he didn't seem to notice me. I stood there watching him for like five minutes before I spoke.
"So whats up with you?"
I stepped into the room and walked over to the table and, taking a glass, poured me some bourbon.
"Nothing just bored waiting on the slow poke." He said with a chuckle. "Wait don't tell me she woke up and you made love to her again."
He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
"CJ I don't make love I just simply have hardcore sex you know that. You are just like me. In fact I'm the one who introduced you into that lifestyle if you remember." I stated, my tone was light but not too frendly.
"Wow that bad huh. Well we can always find you someone better suited for you." He was still being sarcastic and I was starting to get annoyed.
"No I just don't appreciate the fucking sarcasm."
"Ok ok sorry dude just messing with you chill." He chuckled.
"I am calm, just a little annoyed that's all."
"Well I know what will help that. Come on lets go."
I watched him as he stood and walked away. I heard the door open and then shut. I thought he had left, not noticing that I wasn't following him but seconds after the door shut he walked back into the living room.
"Well are you coming or are you just going to brood and stay home all night?"
"It depends. Are you going to be an ass all night?"
"No I appologized now come on I am thirsty and I want to feed before hand." He said starring at me.
"Before what?"
"Its a surprise. Trust me you'll enjoy it. Now come on." He stated as he walked back to the door.
I hesitated not sure what he was planning.
"Come on Jace don't make me drag you."
I sighed. " ok I'm coming, I'm coming don't get your teeth in a bind." I said with a little chuckle. I quickly downed the rest of my drink and shut the door back behind me as we left.
"So where are we going?"
"It's a new club. Well actually its not new persay but you haven't been there."
"CJ what type of club?" I asked suspiciously.
He turned to look at me then as we got to the car.
"It's just a club."
"I'm not getting in this car until you tell me the truth Cory. "
He studdied me for a minute before he let out a sigh. "It's a bdsm club okay."
"Yeah no thanks." I said as I started to turn around and walk back inside.
"Oh come on don't tell me that girl is changing you. You're pussy whipped aren't you?"
I spun back to face him. "No Cory I'm not pussy whipped I'm just not in the mood."
"You are never not in the mood Jace."
"Yeah well tonight I'm not so have fun." I said as I turned and walked back to the door. I was fixing to take ahold of the door handle when CJ suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me back away from the door, stepping in front of me to block my path.
"What the hell Cory? "
"Just hear me out. Come with me and have some fun."
"No"
"Jace if you remember I didn't want to go to that club either but you made me and I ended up having the time of my life. So you are going. You need to get out and do something normal. You haven't been out in days and it's starting to show."
"And what about Ian?  What if he shows up and we're not here?"
"Oh come on he's not going to show up here. We are going out and we are going to have some fun." He said crossing his arms and giving me his I'm not changing my mind look.
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Fine lets go."
"Okay." He said walking back to the car and opening the door to get in. I took one more look behind me before I got in and shut the door.
First we grabbed a bite to eat(pun intended), before we headed to this club.
I sat in the car looking out the window as he drove. It only took like twenty minutes to get there. CJ had been talking non-stop the entire ride but I had zoned him out. My mind strayed back to Elsa. I was worried that maybe CJ was right, maybe she was starting to change me without me even noticing it.
"Jace you coming dude?"
I snapped back to reality and noticed we had stopped and CJ was already out of the car.
"Yeah I'm coming." I said getting out of the car.
"Now I have to warn you this place is different than what you are used to. Alot different."
"Okay. Should I be concerned?"
"No of course not. It's not different in a bad way but just be careful okay, because if you make a move on the wrong girl you will most likely start a fight and we don't need you killing anyone tonight."
"Okay now are we going in or did you drag me all the way here just to stand outside and talk?"
"Lets go."He said giving me a mischievous grin.
I was a little suspicious as to what he meant when he said different but I followed him to the door. Before he opened the door he turned and gave me another devilish grin, walking backwards.
"This is gonna be fun trust me."
He pushed the door open and held it for me to walk through first. When I took in the sight in front of me I was completely taken by surprise and I stopped dead in my tracks and looked back at Cory. 
"What is this place?" I asked him unable to keep the surprise from my voice. There were women walking around in nothing but lingerie and some with less than that. There were men dominating wemon at every corner, out in the open not even paying attention to the people around them.
He walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulders.
"I told you it's a bdsm club. The only difference from the one you frequent is here you don't have to use private rooms. You can do whatever you want, wherever you want."
"Are you serious? They don't have private rooms?"
"Of course they have private rooms but you don't have to use them. Some dominants like to put on shows for others. They even have a room with a stage in the front for private shows. Only members can get in there though. Come on I'll show you around."
He led me through the room and there were couches sitting in the middle of the room with what looked like a bar behind them but as we got closer I noticed that it wasn't exactly a bar. I mean they obviously sold drinks but they also had other things on the wall behind it. As we turned I saw the rear wall and was surprised yet again. They had chains bolted to the wall with handcuffs hanging from them. Beside each chain were spredder bars. A little farther down the wall were hundreds of sex toys. From blindflods and floggers to nipple clamps and paddles. There were huge assortments of dildos of different sizes and vibrators of different sizes and shapes. I had been in the bdsm lifstyle for years now and i'd never seen such a massive amount of sex equipment before. As we walked down a hall and into another room I was actually curious as to what the rest of this place was like. When we walked in my eyes landed on every type of bondage furniture you could think of. From bondage beds to chairs to stools. They had it all.
"How did you manage to find this place?" I asked turning to look at CJ.
"I was walking one night after feeding and noticed people walking out. Pretty cool huh."
"Yeah it's pretty cool. How long have you been coming here?"
"For about five months now. Come on I'll show you around upstairs."
"Why what more could possibly be upstairs."
I comented sarcastically but I was actually quite currious i'd never seen anything like this before.
"You'll see." He said with a full on boyish smile.
As we made our way to the second floor CJ greeted multiple people, men and women,in passing. When we neared the top of the stairs we were stopped by a woman wearing sexy black lingerie. Her hair was bright red and fell loosely down her back, her eyes were a dark stormy clolor.
"CJ I was wondering when I'd see you again. I've been here looking for you every night for almost a week. Where have you been?"
"I see you still like to ask questions did last time not teach you anything." He said playfully.
"I don't know did it? "
"Don't be a smart ass with me Jenny. You remember what happenes when you are."
"Maybe I need you to show me again. I seem to have forgotten."
"Do I now?" He said as he walked the last few steps and pulled her to him.
"I will deal with you but I'm afraid that will have to wait I'm taking my friend here on a tour of the place. I'll tell you what why don't you just tag along."
He tuned and walked away as he said this and the girl looked to me before following him. I fell into step beside CJ as he headed down a long hallway. There were doors on both sides some open and some closed.
"What are these rooms?" I asked curiously.
"The doors on the right side are private rooms for people who want privacy. The doors on the left are different but you'll see for yourself in just a minute."
We were nearing the end of the hall and I could hear people laughing and talking. When we entered the room I was taken completely by surprise. CJ and the girl just walked right over to the crowd but I was frozen in place. There was a man standing in the middle of the room, a table beside him with multiple object lining it.
As I stood there starring the man spoke.
"Is something wrong?"
I just stood there like an idiot.
"No nothings wrong. It's his first time here. He's a friend of mine. Jace this is Kenneth the owner of the club."
"Nice to meet you Jace. Hope you find everything to your liking. Now if you don't mind I have an announcement to make." He said offering for us to join the crowd.
"Now as you all know I do not usually do this but I have someone to introduce to you all." He said speaking to the crowd at large.
"Amber come here." A girl about 5'1 walked over to the middle of the room to stand in front of him. She had a short blue dress on that stopped at her knees. Her hair was long and wavy, the color of hunny.
"Good. Now before I introduce you to the crowd make sure this is what you wanted and sign the paper sitting on the table. These people will be whiteness to your choice."
She looked around the room nervously and took in a shaky breath before she walked over to the table and picked up the pen, signing her name. When she walked back over to him he smiled at her.
"Good now that you have signed the contract we can begin." He turned and spoke to the crowd again. "Amber here is new. She's never been in a bdsm relationship before so I thought I would bring her here tonight and show her what its like. "
He turned back to the girl and walked to stand directly in front of her.
"You are now my slave do you understand?"
"Yes."
"Good from now on you will adress me as Master. I will reward you if you are good but if you disobey me I will punish you understood?"
"Yes Master."
"Good girl now undress."
"What?" She said a look of shock on her face.
"Did you not just hear what I said. Since you are new I'll let that one slide disobey me or question me again and I will punish you now undress."
She looked around the room with fear as she slowly started undressing. Everyone was watching her and she stopped when she was standing in only her silk bra and panties.
"Take all of it off slave."
She put her head down, starring at the floor as she removed the last articles of clothing she had on.
"Good girl now you belong to me and I will treat you how I see fit understood?" He spoke at he placed a collar around her neck and locked it, putting the key in his pocket.
"You will wear this until the contrct is over. Lay down on your back in the middle of the room with your legs open."
"Yes master."
"See it's not so hard to obey is it?"
"No master."
"Now since you are behaving you'll get rewarded." He said as he walked back over to the table. When he turned back around he had a long black vibrator. I was stunned at seeing this. I had no clue there were places that allowed this but here I was watching it all happen right before my eyes. As I watched he told her that there would be consequences if she came without permission. After she said she understood he knelt down and placed the vibrator on her. She moaned and threw her head back. CJ got my attention then.
"Hey I'm going to go deal with something will you be fine on your own for a while?"
"Yeah I'm fine. I think I need a drink though."
"There's a bar downstairs. They will give you whatever you want free of charge. Just tell the bar tender I said  to put it on my tab." Then he was walking through the crowd pulling the girl from earlier behind him.
I followed at a slower pace I didn't really want to know where he was going. I finally reached the open door and headed toward the stairs. When the bar came into view my head was swimming with what i'd just seen. As I sat down a blond girl walked up to me.
"Hey I'm Andrea."
"Jace."
"I haven't seen you here before. You're new here aren't you?"
"Yeah that obvious?"
"Just a little. So Jace tell me what are you looking for."
"What?" I was a little confused at her question. She just laughed.
"Are you looking for a sub or are you just looking for a good time?"
"Oh no im not looking for a sub..."
"So you are into being dominated. That's cool."
I laughed then. The thought of me being dominated was hillarious.
"No a friend brought me here. I usually frequent the club uptown but he said he wanted to show me this place."
"Oh okay well he seems like a nice friend. So since you're new how about I show you around?"
"No that's..." I was cut off then as the bartender walked over.
"Andy leave the man alone. I don't think your master would appretiate you flirting with the new guy."
"And who said he had to know? you wouldn't tell on me now would you Shaun?"
"He doesn't have to tell me. I already know."
A man spoke in a deep threatening voice. As we turned to see who it was my eyes landed on the one man I hadn't expected to see in a place like this. His face was full of anger but he wasn't looking at the girl. His eyes were locked on mine.
"Ian." My mouth suddenly went dry and my anger began to boil.
"Jace, it's been a long time. Tell me hows the wife."
My anger erupted at his words."You son of a bitch."
"I'd watch that anger of yours if I were you its bound to get you in a shit load of trouble."
The girl and the bartender just watched us, shock on their faces.
"I will kill you, you son of a bitch. What are you even doing here?"
"Well as you must know by now I'm looking for a spacific girl. The same girl in fact who seems to have taken up residence at your house."
"I don't have a clue who you're talking about. There is no girl on my property." I lied with ease my voice low and steady.
"You know perfectly well who I'm
talking about. It used to be Eleanor but I think she goes by Elsa now."
My anger raged out of control now and I jumped from my seat and lunged at him. Grabbing him by the front of his shirt I shoved him into the wall.
"Don't even think about touching her. If you try I will rip your heart from your cheast."
"That's what I thought. Your reaction is enough to prove my theory. Thanks for telling me exactly where she is."
I instantly went to hit him but in a split second he had us reversed so that my back was now pressed painfully into the wall, his hand around my throat as he leaned in close enough so that I would hear him but none else would.
"You are pathetic. If you stand in my way then I will personally make your existance a living hell. You took her from me once and you saw the consequence for it. You try it again and I will torture you for years until you finally can't take it any more and end your own life." He let go of me then and walked away leaving me standing there. I slumped back,  leaning my head back so that it rested on the wall and took several deep breathes to get my anger under control. The bartender was still looking at me and instead of explaining I walked over to him.
"Instead of that drink i'd like a bottle of your best bourbon. "
"Right away."
He said as he bent to get it off the shelf underneath the bar. Seconds later he handed it to my and I opened it taking a huge swig.
"Now that is what I call a drink"
I walked away without another word and went to find CJ.
It seemed to take forever before I finally spotted CJ and thankfully he was no longer busy.
"CJ we are leaving now." I stated before downing another drink.
"Jace what's up dude why the rush?"
"Why the rush? Why did you fail to tell me that Ian frequents this club?"
"What? What are you talking about he doesn't. "
"Oh really? Thats funny seeing as I just had a run in with the son of a bitch. Even the bartender knows him so do you want to tell me the truth? Why did you bring me here Cory are working for him now?" I had drank almost half the bottle of bourbon now and I could feel the alcohol coursing through me. My anger was raging and CJ had jumped to his feet.
"No Jace I swear I had no clue. Come on man you know me better than that. You know i'd never do that to you."
"Yeah I guess. Anyway I am leaving you can come or stay I don't really care."
"I'm coming you're drunk and I have the keys."
"I can walk."
"No I don't think so at the state you are in you would end up killing someone just because they looked at you. No I'll drive come on."
We left the club and headed back to my place and by the time we got there I had finnished my second bottle of bourbon.

Dangerously seductive book 1 torture,pain,and pleasureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें