still chapter 1

"You want to cum what?"
"I want to cum, master. Please let me cum!" I was about to fall over the edge of my hypothetical cliff.
"Then cum."
I felt his tounge on me then and I lost all control as wave after wave of my orgasm ripped through me, leaving me weak and shaking. He continued to lick up my orgasm as he inserted two fingeres into me, causing me to moan and my back to arch. He then took off his boxers and shoved himself into me. My orgasm was building again as I arched up to meet him and I moaned each time he slammed into me. His thrusts got faster and I heard the raw pleasure in his voice when he spoke.
"I want you to cum for me, babygirl."
I didn't need to be told twice. I tightened up on him, causing him to moan in pleasure, as another orgasm tore through me. He then uncuffed my hands and I brought them to my chest, rubbing my sore wrists.
(A.N: the rest of this chapter was written by my boyfriend Caleb Scott. )
After he uncuffed me he jerked me up from the bed and asked me if I enjoyed it. I knew I shouldn't have but the experiance was so unbelievable I had to tell him yes. I knew if I told him no he would do something worse. He put the towel back on the bed and walked out. I wrapped the towel around me again and layed there. I felt so good I started falling asleep. My dream was the previous experiance playing over and over in my head, making me even more wet as I thought about the whole thing. It felt so real. I could feel the handcuffs on my wrists, I could feel the blind fold, and even more I could feel him entering me. I woke up and found that once again I was tied to the bed, but in a different way. This time I was on my hands and knees. I didn't know what was going on, the room was empty. I was the only one there, so I thought. I felt something touch my brest. It was cold and smooth, it my nipples get hard and sensations go through my body. I scanned the room looking for what had touched me to see him standing behind me with a white, smooth vibrator. He looked at me and said
"Hello gorgeous, how did you sleep?"
I didnt know what to say.
He said"Shy I see."
I noticed my towel was gone and i was naked on the bed, trying to cover myself up in embarrassment. I know he'd seen it all before but I still felt wrong about the situation. I started getting currious about this stranger. Wondering who he was and how he got so goddamn sexy. Curriosity got the best of me and I broke down and asked "What is your name?"
"Jace," he replied " but you will still call me master."
I felt a swift, hard smack on my ass and i jumped with pleasure. He noticed and it turned him on. He pulled his shirt off exposing his perfect body, then he slowly took off his pants exposing his enormous erection.he just stood there for a minute. He took the vibrator I mentioned previously and laid it on my clit. I could't control myself I let out a loud moan of pleasure. He took it and inserted it intome with a hard thrust. I was so wet it went in with little to no resistance. He left it on inside me and got on the bed infront of me and put his huge cock into my mouth forcefully. I helt his throbbing hard, veiny cock in my throat. He thrust it in and out. He did this for about fifteen to thirty minutes. I had so much pleasure feeling my body that I couldnt help but let out a loud moan. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved behind me, he moved the vibrator and put himself insid me. I moaned when I felt his throbbing, hard cock inside me. He made me feel better than i ever have before. Pleasure feeled my body and i couldn't help but let out a very loud moan. I wanted to scream his name but I knew that if I did I would only get punnished. So instead i screamed out," yes master, fuck me harder, please master." I was loosing control, my mind no longer working. My body knew what it wanted, what i wanted. As he slammed into me harder and harder, being unable to hold it back any mor, I let loose. As i tightened myself around his throbbing shaft he pulled my hair, making ne arch my back even more and I screamed out in pleasure. He emptied himself into me. As he pulled out I felt drained. He untied me and laid me on my back on the bed.
"Sleep now, we have many more fun and exhausting things to come."