chapter 10

Without saying another word I pulled away from him and walked over to the bed. Turning to face him I slowly started to undress. My eyes never left his the intire time. When I was completely naked I walked over to him, slowly and started unbutoning his shirt. When I slid it off of him I could see his control wavering and I inwardly smirked. I then moved my hands to his pants as I kissed him. After unbuttoning them I slipped my hand inside them and grasped his already hard member.
"Elsa" He groaned and his breathing picked up.
"What?" I asked inocently and he looked at me warning me to stop but I knew he was close to giving in so I leaned in and whispered to him knowing full well that what I said was sure to break his control.
"You know I already disobeyed you when you told me to stop. I thought you were my dominant or was I wrong."
"Elsa" he groweled "this is your last warning you had better make damn sure that this is what you want."
"I already told you it is. Punnish me, master."
I said looking up at him.
I saw the change almost instnatly. He was no longer the sweet guy he'd been seconds ago. He was now in full dominant mode.
"So your telling me that you want to be punnished?"
"Yes"
"Ok just answer me one question. Why?"
I thought about it for a second before I responded. "Because I enjoy it. I never did any of this until you showed it to me. It was better than I thought it would be."
"Oh darling you have no idea the things I can do to you. But for starters no I'm not going to punish you."
"Why not."
"Because if I do right now then I am very likely going to end up hurting you."
"You won't hurt me."
"You've never seen me like this don't push it. The way I was with you is nothing compared to how I am right now. You wanted me to loose control and dominate you. One of which I have no problem doing but I will not loose control with you understood?"
I shook my head in response but didn't say anything. His face hardened at my response and his hand fisted in my hair pulling my head back hard.
"I said do you understand?"
"Yes."
"Yes what?"
"Yes, master I understand."
"Good now I will be right back. I want you on the bed with your hands above your head and your legs spred open when I come back through that door."
"Yes master." I said with a grin. This is the side I wanted to see. This is the real Jace. As he left the room I did what he said. I knew not to disobey him this time because I could see that he really meant what he said and I knew that was my one warning because he didn't want to hurt me.
I quickly climed onto the bed and waited. It seemed like forever before he walked back into the room. When his eyes landed on me he smiled.
"That my good girl. Now before we do anything I need to know that this is really what you want because once you say yes then thats it. If you tell me that this is what you want, that you want me to be your dominant, then you will from that second on be my submissive. Do understand what I'm telling you?"
"Yes."
"Okay then do you trust me?"
"Wait what does trusting you have anything to do with it jace? I mean its just sex."
"Elsa its not just sex. This can be dangerous. You have to trust me or I can't do this. Trust is everything between a dom and a sub. I have to know at all times that you are okay, that I'm not hurting you. So do you trust me because if not then I'm stopping right now."
I thought about what he said. I had to trust him in order for him to do this. I thought about everything that had happened since i'd met him and yeah I felt safe around him but did I really trust him? Could I put trust in someone who had tried to kill me just days ago? I knew the answer was no I didn't trust him, not completely, but I wanted this so bad. I wanted to know what it was like to be completely dominated. To me the trust didn't really matter so I opted to lie.
"Yes I trust you and I want this."
He looked relieved at my words and smiled his crooked smile,fire dancing in his eyes.
"Ok then from now on you are my submissive. You will do what I say and you will always remember to either call me master or sir when we are in the bedroom. If you disobey me then I will punnish you. Do you understand?"
"Yes sir." I chose to call him sir to see what reaction it got out of him and his reaction was more fierce than what I had thought it would be. Before he had told me to only call him master but now I knew that was because calling him sir got way more of a response.
He gave me a devilish grin as he moved to stand over me, from the side of the bed, so that he could put handcuffs on me. The mettal was cold on my wrists as he made sure they were tight. He had run them through the head bored so that my hands were completely immobile. He then tied a blind fold over my eyes and I got a little nervous. I was starting to rethink all of this but then again I wanted this so I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind and concentrated on what he was doing. I felt him pull one of my legs to the side so that he could tie it to the bed frame and then he did the same to the other. I heard him walk away then and I was anxious about what he was going to do. I could hear him messing with something and not knowing what was killing me. It went silent for a few minutes and right when I was about to ask him what he was doing he spoke.
"Now we are not going to get deep into any of this right now because you are new to bdsm. I'm going to take it slow and go easy on you this time. If at any time you want to stop then just tell me. Usually we have a safe word for this but right now just say the word stop and I will. On the other hand you are only to say stop if it's necessary. Do you understand?"
"Yes."
"Elsa you are already diobeying me, do you really want me to have to punnish you?"
"No sir.I'm sorry."
"Good girl. Just one last thing you are not allowed to cum unless I tell you is that understood? "
I hesitated to answer him and I felt something hit my lower stomach. It stung like crazy and I gasped from the sudden pain.
"Is that understood?"
"Yes sir."
"Good. Now this is a flogger. As you know it can hurt like hell." He brought it down on me again, hard and I gasped from the stinging pain of it. "Or it can feel good." He brought it down much lighter this time and it stung but it didn't hurt like before.
"If you trust me then I can make you feel things you haven't felt before. It might be a little painful but it will also feel good so once again do you trust me?"
"Yes sir."
"Okay then lets start."
I expected to feel the sting of the flogger on me again but instead I heard him walk away and I could hear him moving something. When I finally heard him walk back to me I gasped as I felt his hand on my thigh. I was about to ask him what he was doing when I felt something smooth press against my intrance. I stayed silent, holding back my groan as he slid it into me. Before I could even prepare myself the thing inside me started to vibrate and my gasp turned into a moan at the sensation of it.
"Now I know I said that I wouldn't punnish you tonight but if you cum before I say then I might just take that back." He spoke softly as he move his hand to cup my breast. I wimpered at the contact but it soon turned to moans as he pinched my nipple. Without giving me time to think I felt him take my brest into his mouth and my back arched as a moan escaped my lips. The vibrations were there but it was just enough to keep me wanting more. My orgasm was building but it stayed just out of reach. He took his time kissing my chest and neck. I was starting to hate the tease and I spoke up.
"Jace please stop teasing me."
"Excuse me?"
I heard the anger in his voice and I felt the vibrations increase and i let out a loud moan.
"Fuck." I said rather loud. "Im sorry sir please."
"That's what I was waiting for. Now because you continue to forget what to call me i've decided I am going to punnish you." He said as I felt the vibration stop.
"No, sir please don't. " I had stiffened at his words.
"Elsa you said you trusted me. I'm not going to hurt you.  But I am going to punnish you. This time though it's going to be a little different..." paused as he stood and walked around to the side of the bed. "Lift your head up."
I did as he said and he removed the blindfold, tossing it to the floor. He then uncuffed my wrist, leaving the cuffs hanging on the headboard before he walked to foot of the bed and untied my ankles. He turned his back to me and walked over and was messing with something but I couldnt tell what so I started to get up to see what he was doing. He startled me when he suddenly spoke.
"Don't move from where you are at."
I just layed back down where he'd left me because I didn't want to do anything to make this any worse. He suddenly turned and walked back over to me. I could now see what he was holding and my eyes widened. He was holding a rather large silver vibrator. When he reached me I finally tore my eyes from it to look up at him.
"What are you going to do?" I asked a little scared of the answer.
"Me? Oh I'm not going to do anything." He smirked at me as realization hit me.
"No I'm... I'm not doing that. "
"Oh but you are going to. This is your punishment. You will use this on yourself while I watch and if I think you are holding back or if you cum before I give you permission then I will take over and trust me if I have to do it then it will be alot worse. I will leave you untied but if at any time you close your legs then I will tie them to the bed so that can't. Is that understood?"
I starred at him shocked. This was not what I thought he would do and now I wasn't so sure I wanted to do this anymore. I had used them on myself plenty of times but never in front of anyone and never one quite so big.
"No." Was all I said but he instantly grabbed me by my hair and forced my head up.
"You wanted this. This is what you asked for and you will not tell me no. You will do as I say."
"I know I said I trusted you but I don't. I lied to you because I wanted you to dominate me." I rushed out trying to stop this but he just laughed at me.
"Guess what hunny. It doesn't matter if you don't trust me because I'm not going be using this you are. I'm just going to stand by and watch. Nice try though."
He said this as he put the vibrator in my hand and I knew he was being serious when he pushed the button, turning it on and took a few steps back. I just starred at him for a minute utterly shocked that he was actually going to make me do this.
"Are you serious.?"
"Dead serious." He said with a straight face.
I was extreamly self conscious about him watching me do this but I knew I had to or he would and I didn't want to think of what else he would do so closing my eyes I took a deep breath and let it out slowly before opening my eyes. I looked over at him and he raised his eyebrow as he starred at me. After a few seconds he took a step toward me and my eyes shot up in fear."no I'll do it." I rushed out and he smirked at me, crossing his arms in front of him.
"Then do it."
I just looked at him appaled. I couldn't believe he was doing this.
"Look I know you don't have a problem doing it. I've seen you do it before. In your room when you thought you were alone and I know how much you injoy it so I'm going to give you five seconds to do it before I do it for you."
I didn't make a move to do anything I just looked at him.
"One..."
My eyes widened in shock that he was serious.
"Two..."
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath lettling it out slowly to calm my nerves a little.
"Three..."
I knew I had to now or it was going to be so much worse.
"Four..."
I slowly positioned myself to where I was comfortable and move my hand so that the vibrator was in position. As I felt the contact of the vibratons on my clit I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning. My orgasm was building and I knew I couldn't cum without his permission but I didn't know how long I could hold it back. I tried my best not to but as the feeling intensified I closed my legs trying to will myself not to cum.
Instantly I felt his hand in my hair as he pulled my head back to look at him.
"I told you not to close your legs did I not?"
"Yes sir. I'm sorry I didn't mean to."
"Well why don't we fix it so that you can't. "
As he spoke he released my hair and moved so that he was in front of me. He tied one of my legs to the bed post and I opened my mouth to protest but he tied my other leg to the opposite bed post.
"Now there should be no problems. " he said as he smirked at me. "Continue."
As I repositioned myself and put the vibrator back on myself the sensaition made moan. I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning again and this time my orgasm was building much faster. Trying to keep my orgasm from exploading through me I slightly moved the vibrator down so that it was at my intrance instead but a few seconds later i felt the vibrations intensify and I realized why. He had never removed the smaller vibrator from inside me. As my eyes shot to him he grinned.
"What? I thought that's what you wanted so now you can move that back up."
I was breathing heavy now and I was so close to loosing control.
I move the vibrator up so that it was above my throbing clit but I didn't let it touch me because I knew I would cum if I did.
"You know what no I have a better idea. Stop and give it to me."
"What?" I said barely keeping the dred from my voice.
"You heard me now hand it over."
When I laid it in his hand he turned away from me. "Now untie your legs and get dressed, don't bother putting on anything but a dress.
I did as he said and I hated not having my underware on. I felt exposed without them on. As I turned I noticed him watching me.
"Now follow me."
"Why?"
"Because I said to." He said as he walked out of the room. He didn't even bother to look back to see if I was following him.
"Where are we going?" I asked as I caught up to him
He tuned and grabbed my hair again pulling my head back as he towered over me.
"We are going where I say and if I were you i'd stop with the damn questions. The more you question me the more severe your punishment will be so i'd advise you to just do what I say."
He released me and turned back around and continued walking. I silently followed him still curious but not daring to ask again. It wasnt until he opened the door that I realized where we were. He had taken me to his play room. As we walked in he shut and locked the door. When he turned back toward me I was nervous as to why he had brought me in here.
"Undress." He said as he walked past me. I was nervous but I did as he said but when I went to lay on the bed he spoke again.
"No this time we are doing something different. Come here."
As I walked over to him he took ahold of me,spinning me so that my back was to him and pulled my wrists above my head. Locked the chain cuffs around my wrists he walked away from me and I looked up to see he had tied me to. I looked around trying to see where Jace was at but, although I could hear him moving things around, I couldn't see him. Right when I was about to ask him he walked into my view.
"Do you know what this is?" He asked. I looked at what he was holding up and swallowed.
"It's a spreder bar." I answered nervously. "Sir." I barely remembered to add.
"Good then I don't have to explain what its for." He said as he bent down and velcroed it to my ancles.
"I thought you weren't going to do anything extream yet?"
"Well since you disobeyed me and tried to fake holding the vibrator where I told you to I changed my mind." He said as he stood. "Now this time you need to choose a safe word before we can continue."
"What?"
"Choose a safe word. It can be anything but it needs to be easy for you to remember. That way if you can't handle what I'm doing you can say your safe word and everything will stop instantly."
"Okay black."
"Good. You can only say it if its too much or if necessary. If I hurt you then I need to know immediately  understood?"
"Yes sir."
At my response he kissed me but only briefly. When he pulled away he once again had that lopsided grin but this time it looked different, more sadistic. I felt his hand conect with my bare ass and I gasped at the sudden pain.
"Tell me why you are being punnished."
I just kept my mouth shut and looked at him. That wasn't my smartest idea though because seconds later his hand conected with me again, harder this time.
"Because I diobeyed you sir." I gasped out.
"And what did I tell you to do?"
"To use the vibator on myself sir."
"And what did you do?"
"Please."
He slapped me again, harder.
"What did you do?"
"I pretened to use the vibrator on myself." I groaned out.
"How are you supposed to adress me Elsa. " he said as he once again brought his hand down on me, this time in a different spot but just as hard.
"Sir." I yelled out.
"Good girl." He said as he took a step back. I saw him reach for something but before I saw what it was I felt the vibrations inside me a moan escaped me. As he brought the other object into view I saw what it was but I didn't know what it was for.
It was a long slinder tube with something attached to it. He put it right over my clit and whatever he did caused a suction and I gasped at the new feeling but it soon turned to moans as he held a vibrator to the tube.
"Please." I begged. I couldn't hold it back much longer.
"No." Was all he said but the vibraions indide me stopped.
"Are you going to disobey me again when I tell you to do something?"
"No sir." I gasped out.
"Good now I am going to remove the spredder bar but don't move. Understood
"Yes sir."
Once the spredder bar was removed I once againfelt the vibrator inside me come to life.
"Please sir." I gasped out.
"Beg for it." He said as he removed the tube and I felt the vibrations inside me intensify while at the same time he added the vibrations straight to my clit.
"Please sir. Please let me cum." I was so close but I knew I couldn't and it was killing me.
"Cum for me Elsa. "
I didn't need to be told twice. I screamed as my orgasm ripped through me. It seemed to last forever. He untied my hands and carried me to the bed then. As he laid me down on my back and moved so that he was hovering over me I rapped my arms around his neck and kissed kim. I moaned loudly when I felt him enter me, moving slow at first. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my nails into his back. At this he started to move faater, each trust becoming harder. My moans got louder as his mixed with them.
"I'm going to cum."
"Say my name babygirl."
"Jace. Oh Jace I'm going to cum. Please."
"Scream my name as you cum baby girl." He was grunting now, his breathing heavy.
"Jace. Oh god Jace. " I screamed as I felt my orgasm rip through me. This time it was so much stronger and it seemed to last even longer than the last. Jace found his release with me as he grunted "Shit."
I was still feeling the effects of my orgasm when he moved from ontop of me. I was relieved that he was done but my relief soon disappeared as he moved so that he was between my thighs.
"Jace please. I can't. "
"Yes you can."
"Please stop." I begged him
"No. I want to make you loose yourself. I'm going to make you feel something stronger than you've ever experianced before."
He kissed the insides of my thights then before he flicked his tung across my throbing clit and a loud moan escaped my lips. As he moved his tong over me I tangled me hand in his hair and pulled him closer.
"Fuck Jace. " I gasped out in between moans.
It only took a short time for my orgasm to build and when he took my clit into his mouth, sucking on it I was thrown over the edge. I yelled out as the most intense orgasm i'd ever experiance tore through me making my back arch off the bed. My body went limp as the lasting effects still coursed through me.
"Get some sleep babygirl." Jace said as he kissed me. "You are mine now and I'm never letting you go."
I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me.