"But during the shooting they left a note." She tells me.

"Take that note and try and get any finger prints off of it." I tell her.

"I already did, no prints were on it. Who ever did this knows what their doing." She tells me.

"Did Bailey ever get information out of Sebastian?" I ask her.

"Only one thing." She tells me.

"What is it?" I ask her.

"Your not going to like it." She tells me.

"Stop fucking around and tell me." I say to her angrily.

Im already loosing my patients.

"Perez."

"As in Jonas Perez, what the fuck does he have to do with anything?" I ask her angrily.

"He was the one who hired him to drug Leah and kidnap her." Azora tells me.

"It's true." Bailey says walking up the stairs wiping the blood off of her knife.

"It was the last thing he told me right before I killed him." Bailey tells me.

"I want you to find Perez, set a 1,000,000 bounty on his head if you have too. But I want him alive."  I tell Azora angrily.

I rub my fingers get through my hair as I look around. Everything was destroyed, glass was everywhere. Tables broken, tv smashed. Everything was completely trashed.

I have to get in contact with Elias and tell him to get off mission early.

We're going to need every bit of help we can get if we are going to solve this fucking issue.

"What do you want me to do?" Bailey asks.

"Go to your fucking boyfriend and leave me the fuck alone." I snapped at her.

Anger flared in her eyes and she grabbed me by the neck and slammed me against the wall.

My face stayed emotionless, I remained unfazed by her actions.

I was angry but I couldn't show that to her. I've been betrayed by one of my members.

How the fuck did I let that happen?

"Don't fucking talk to me like that Blaze, you may be the mafia don but I won't hesitate to kick your ass if you disrespect me like that one more time." She spoke coldly.

She harshly let go of my neck and walked out of the house making sure to slam the door on her way out.

I walk over to the table and angrily flipped it over, I heard the glass shatter everywhere. But I didn't care, I wanted to smash everything in my sight; I couldn't even do that.

Everything was already broken.

I walk over to the kitchen and grab a bottle of scotch and a glass that wasn't smashed. I poured myself a drink.

Sitting on the stool I sit there and drink. I poured all of my thoughts into the drink.

Jonas Perez, you are a fucking dead man if I ever see you again.

And whoever dared to come after me I hope you are prepared because this means war.

I was so angry, my fingers clenched onto the glass and eventually it broke.

Glass shattered into my hand and blood started to pour out. I didn't care about the pain, I liked it.

It was the only thing reminding me of the life I was living. The life that was forced upon me.

I take a look at my hand and take out the pieces of shattered glass one by one.

I get up from the stool and walk over to the bathroom. I wrapped up my hand to stop the bleeding then walked out of the room.

As I was walking down the halls I stopped once I came across a familiar room.

Leah's room.

I have been to caught up in myself to go and check up on her. I walk up to her door and place my hand on the door knob.

Slowly turning the knob I open the door and slowly walk in. I saw her laying on her side, as I walked closer I took a better look at the girl.

She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping.

I walk closer to her and brush her hair out of her face, she was beautiful.

I tower over her as I observe her as she sleeps.

Suddenly I heard a gasp and I knew she had awoken.

Fuck, I sound like a god damn creep.

"I'm sorry for waking you." I apologized.

I turned around to leave but I heard her call out.

"Wait." She said in almost a whisper.

I turn around and saw her rubbing her eyes and fixing her hair.

"Where did you go?" She asks me.

"To meet an old friend." I told her.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you, I promise it won't happen again." I tell her.

I sit down at the edge of her bed and waited for her to respond.

"I've seen you before." She tells me.

Of course I already knew that.

"Come again?" I pretended to not know anything.

"A few years ago, you saved me from these boys." She says to me.

"You had a drawing book and a paint brush and you sat there observing the world as you painted." I say to her.

A smile lit up on her face, that was the first time I ever seen her smile.

I smiled but it disappeared as soon as it came.

"Why did you help me?" She asks.

"It felt right, plus I had to do something about those boys. They were the reason I was there in the begin with." I tell her.

"What do you mean?" She asked curiously.

"Don't worry about it." I tell her.

"What ever happened to them?" She asks me.

"They're in jail." I lied.

I couldn't exactly tell her that I killed them in cold blood. Shit I think this is the first time we had a normal conversation.

I couldn't screw that up.

"You should go back to sleep." I tell her.

I get up from the bed and walked to the door.

"Goodnight Leah." I say to her.

"Goodnight Blaze." She mumbled before falling back asleep.

Authors Note

I literally stayed up til 5 in the morning just to finish this chapter.

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

I honestly want people to let me know what they think about this story because it feels like no one is reading and I can't tell if the story is making any sense.

I know things are a bit slow but I'm just trying to come up with a climax to get to the main part of my story.

Anyways...

2200 words.

Peace out ✌🏼

To be continued...