I chuckled.

Dominico seemed to be unaffected by her words and continued to walk to the cellar.

He opened the door and let me walk in front of him carrying the guy down the stairs.

I head to one of the cells and the guard unlocked the cell and I walked inside. I drop the guy down onto the ground like he was a sack of potatoes.

Nico walks into the room and does the same thing with the other guy.

"What are you going to do with them?" I ask him.

"Thats for me to know, but soon I'm going to have to start looking for a new second in command." He tells me.

"Good luck." I say to him.

I turned around and left the room and as soon as I got upstairs my phone started to ring.

"Hello." I say picking up the phone.

"Blaze we need you back home." Azora says to me.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"There's been an attack, Leah got hurt. She's having a panic attack." She tells me.

"Try to calm her down, I'll be taking my jet but I don't think I can get there soon enough to help her." I tell her.

I hang up the phone and put it in my back pocket, I turn around and saw Dominico.

"What is it?" He asks.

"There's been an attack, Leah got hurt and they need me." I tell him.

"Go." He tells me.

"Sorry we had to cut this meeting short." I tell him.

"It's fine, I have my own business to take care of as well." Dominico says to me.

I turn around and walk out the door, I get my keys from the chauffeur and get in my car. Dominico opened the gates for me and I drove out of his driveway and onto the road.

I wished I could have stayed longer but I've got to deal with my own shit back in America.

I drive to the airport and get out of my car, handing my keys to the valet and I walk up to the pilot.

"If anything like before happens again, you and your entire family are dead." I threatened him.

"Yes sir." He says frightened.

"I hope I made myself clear." I tell him before boarding the jet.

-

After almost 7 hours of helpless sitting on that jet I made it back to America safely. This time there was no shenanigans.

I saw Parker already standing there with the car all ready for me.

I walk over to him and he opens the door and I climb into the back. He gets into the driver seat and we lock eyes through the mirror.

I nod.

He knew exactly where I wanted to go.

He drives out of the airport parking lot and onto the road. Like last time the whole ride was silent, but it didn't take long for us to reach the mansion.

Getting out of the car I fix my suit and walking into the house.

I immediately run into Azora.

"Took you long enough, Leah's finally calm down but we had to put her to sleep so we can fix her wounds." She tells me.

"Do you by chance know who did this?" I ask her.

"It can't be your fathers old members most of them are dead and the rest went into hiding." She tells me.

𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें