⚠ Dream Joku [Guardian of Positivity]

Start from the beginning

* Dream didn't get Hope's letters. When he ask why Hope never communicated with him years after that, Hope began to question the same as him. Now they clear up the misunderstanding cause apparently, someone had sabotage the letters they sent to each other.

*Dream give Palette a lot of love, as a father that's his job. At the same time, Dream feels pressured if he messed up anything while taking care of Palette.

*Dream executed Palette in that one timelines because he were under pressure who to trust but at the end, Dream choose to believe Lux, despite not having enough of proofs.

*Dream positivity got weaker after giving birth to Lux. Lux weakened Dream's magic and aura. So Dream can't be in a room that full of negativity or else they'll melt. They won't die, probably-

* Dream treats Drop like she is his own daughter. Despite everything, Dream forgive Ink and got attached to Drop even if they are not blood related.

* Dream doesn't appreciates Error because Ink told him how her children died.

* He have split personality. Dream and Sora.

*Alphonse and Dream used to be friends. Until Dream misunderstood everything since he was manipulated by Frieda. 

•How lux was born•
According to the contract that Cross and Alphonse made. Cross's contract is about he has to make Dream has a weakness.
Cross was sent to a mission to spy on stars sanses. He was told to act as if he love Dream and when Dream let their guard off, Cross will have to corrupt Dream's soul.

The mission is successfully work. Cross pretending to be kind and loving to Dream. He have a good terms with Blue and Ink but not Hope. Dream in the other hand doesn't know Cross true intention...

One day, Cross asked Dream to sneak out with him and have a drink. Dream agreed and went out with him. Thus, the corruption start...  Cross theorized if he rape Dream, their soul will be weakened and his theory is correct.

Little did Cross didn't know that Dream is capable on getting pregnant. Dream disappear after that day and hide with Hope for a year.

•Why Dream abandoned Lux•

When lux was born, she is nothing but a frail baby. Dream held her carefully trying not to hurt her, Dream smiled when they look at her and admiring their first child. Hope offer the name of Lux to Dream, a name mean light. Dream smiled warmly and agree with the name.

Dream stay with Hope for 3 months after Lux birth. Dream was thinking to just run away from everyone and take Hope with their new born child to a peaceful place. Of course, it didn't work.

Goopmare and his teams causes a lot of chaos within a year and Dream couldn't just sit still and watch them causing people sufferings. Dream regain strength little by little and noted to Hope to take care of Lux. Hope as usual, follow their lord order.

Dream didn't mean to abandon Lux, it was a misunderstanding. Dream is just protecting her...