•Chapter 12 - Party Crashers•

Depuis le début

"Wha-wh-what is that supposed to mean?!" Dylan questions as he rocks in his seat. Ryan clutches onto him tighter as he stares in shock.

"You've made a grave mistake." He states as he slowly reaches behind his back.

"How?" Kaitlyn questions growing impatient. "Tell us you prick!" She yells slamming the table to which he chuckles condescendingly.

"By coming here, you have angered her. Her presence is dwelling upon us at this very moment. This moon-filled night belongs to her son and she will not let you naive children take that from her." He reveals gravely as his hand returns to his side holding a strange object they can't make out.

"Bu-but? No, I don't believe this?!" Emma yells in fear.

"You'd better believe it, Emma! It's the night of the full moon after all, you know this!" Ryan retorts angrily as she shoves the table with a slam.

"He's a smart one." He chuckles gesturing towards Ryan.

"What the fuck are you holding?!" Kaitlyn shouts as she eyes the black object at the man's side.

"Ah, yes." He proceeds as he raises it, only to reveal a pistol adorning his sinister smirk.

The table gasp in unison as they stare at it with terror. Abigail's eyes travel slowly to the right until they land upon the pistol being held next to her. Her heart sinks as she freezes in disbelief. Nick watches intensely as he feels his blood boiling.

"Now." He begins as he slowly places the gun to her temple. She begins to hyperventilate as everyone freezes, not wanting to cause a fatal mistake. "Alexander!" The man suddenly calls, causing everyone to flinch before a slightly taller man also dressed in a black suit enters from behind the bar. He makes his way towards the table with his arms behind his back adorning a blank expression. "Take your pick." He spits biting his lip as he presses the gun harder against Abigail's temple. She shudders, trembling as tears stream down her face.

It isn't long before Alexander sets his eyes on Jacob, grabbing his arms, pulling some rope from his jacket and tying them behind him. He kicks and squirms but struggles to resist as Alexander successfully restrains him.

"Excellent choice." The man responds licking his lips as he watches the terrified boy struggling. "Now pick another and begin the sleeping process." He instructs as he grips Abigail's shoulder roughly.

"Please, man. Please just let her go!" Nick begs distraught as he watches Abigail's horrified expression.

"That one's mine." Alexander informs monotonously as he stomps towards Nick's seat, grabbing his arms roughly and tying them up much to his efforts to escape.

"Brilliant. Now begin the sleeping." He commends as he releases Abigail's shoulder and reaches into his jacket, removing a clear package of filled syringes and tossing it towards him.

"Those two you tied up, them first. Take 'em to the place." He instructs to which Alexander nods swiftly, opening the package in anticipation.

"I swear to god, let us fucking go you bastards!" Kaitlyn yells angrily grabbing a fork from the table and throwing it towards him. He leans to the side quickly dodging it.

"Nice try." He snickers before his face falls blank. "Try something else and I'll put a bullet through her skull." He warns making her shudder at his daunting tone.

"NO!" Abigail screams earning a firm grasp around her neck with his arm causing her to cough violently.

"Now, begin." He commands watching Alexander as he presses the tip of the needle to a desperate Nick's neck. Within seconds, the boy falls limp, his head slamming against the table.

Alexander then makes his way to Jacob who leaps out of his seat in attempts to tackle the man but earns a heavy punch to his head knocking him out cold onto the ground. Alexander chuckles devilishly as he shakes off his reddened knuckles.

"Nicely done. Hand me a syringe." He demands and Alexander quickly tosses him one. He catches it with a smirk. "Take care of that bitch, I've got this one." He proceeds gesturing to Kaitlyn with his gun who spits in Alexander's face before earning a harsh stab in the neck with the needle. Her voice is shrill as she screeches before falling against the table.

Dylan swallows his desperate urges to scream as he watches his friends fall one by one around him. He eyes Ryan's terrified state who holds his hand so tight it begins to lose circulation.

"Alright, that little bitch and this one can go to the forest." The man mutters through gritted teeth in anger, spitting on every word.

"What about the other three?" Alexander asks plainly as he gazes at them.

"Knock 'em out and tie 'em up here. We'll decide when we're back." He instructs waving him off as he begins to drag an unconscious Abigail across the floor.

One by one, Emma then Ryan and finally Dylan who calls for his boyfriend helplessly as his vision grows cloudy and hearing deafens to the sounds around him.