Shotakouji

Lemon warning for this chapter.

Tags:

Age Difference

Big Sister

Non-Blood Related Siblings That Adopt One Another

Shotacon

Creampie

Ahegao

One Boy and One Girl

Bathing Scene

.

.

.

Serotonin is a chemical that carries messages between nerve cells in the brain and throughout your body. Serotonin plays a key role in body functions such as mood, sleep, digestion, nausea, wound healing, bone health, blood clotting and sexual desire.
(O‿O)

Normally, students are only allowed to mess with chemicals under the supervision of a teacher, and for Class D specifically, that teacher is not Chabababooba-sensei, but rather, HoshinomiyaTHOT-sensei as their Chemistry teacher.

With her special permission, Ayanokouji asked if he could borrow certain chemicals and measuring flasks, calling it his own project he will work on as part of their homework, a lie which, of course, she fell for.

In Kiyo's apartment, he is setting up his experiment on his kitchen counter.

He mumbles to himself, "The formula for Serotonin is C₁₀H₁₂N₂O. I wonder what would happen if I mix a little bit of my DNA in it?" The boy plucks a strand of hair, puts it in a blender mixed with water, turns it on, and then pours it into the liquidated Serotonin flask before heating it on a kettle to the boiling point.

Then, with the inexplicable power of bullshit plot convenience, he felt the sudden urge to drink the Serotonin mixed with his DNA because he's a curious boy.

And so he did, proudly stating, "I'm something of a scientist myself" as he pours the concoction down his gullet.

Suddenly, his body began undergoing changes.

POOF!

A cloud of smoke envelopes him as every square inch of his body shrinks down to that of his 9-year-old self save for a certain vital organ that will come in play later.

Staring down at his short body, he then walks over to his mirror, studies his appearance, and sighs. "How am I supposed to go to school looking like this?"

 "How am I supposed to go to school looking like this?"

.

.

.

The next day, he went to school looking like this.

Chabs is taking attendance as Horikita grows more and more worried as to why he's not present.

"Ayanokouji... Ayanokouji? No Ayanokouji-"