Smugkouji

Kiyotaka POV 

"Shut up and sit down," Oppai-sensei walks into the classroom. 

A few of the students chatter for several more seconds before they stop when sensei glares at them. 

"It took you all 12 seconds to be quiet. That's quite pathetic." She smirks before turning serious. "Anyway, you all have a test in College Trigonometry soon."

This catches most of us by surprise.

I look to my right and find my neighbor, Horikita Suzune, with a serious expression on her face. Math has always been something she's good at, but college-level material is quite different for most.

Most.

Of course, that doesn't include me since I'm a perfect human being, after all.

For some reason, Koenji sneezes.

Oppai-sensei continues, "The test is this Thursday. You have only three days left to study. I'm giving you all a free period during math class, so I suggest you make the most of it. That'll be all."

She leaves the room as people huddle together and chat among themselves.

"Hey Yukimu~, please tutor me."

"Me as well, Keisei-bro."

"Um, p-p-p-p-p-please t-t-t-t-t-tutor m-m-m-m-m-me too!"

"Haiii, hai."

"Hirata-kun, let's go shopping~" 

"Karuizawa-san, we should really utilize our time towards our studies."

"Hu. Hu. Huuuu. Look at you all panicking. I'll enjoy watching you all rank below me once again. As expected of a perfect existence such as myself."

For some reason, I have the urge to actually go all out for the first time in years. I can score 100 if it means shutting Koenji up.

"What do you think, Ayanokouji-kun?" My neighbor turns to me. "Will you take this one seriously or score all 69's like you did on our previous end-of-trimester tests?"

A two fingers on my chin in thought. "Hm... 69 is a nice number."

"Oi! Don't ignore me!"

My true thoughts leak, "Perhaps my score might be higher than Horikita's this time."

Her eyes widen in shock at my declaration before she looks at me as if I picked a fight with her.

"... So that's how it is? Fine. You said it. Let's have a contest." I can hear her competitiveness in her voice. She never likes to back down from a challenge, much less lose.

"It was a joke, Horikita."

She stares at me as if I'm a coward before she huffs and turns away

She stares at me as if I'm a coward before she huffs and turns away. "Hmph! Better have been-"

"A joke just like your grades will look in comparison to mine." I smirk.