Oregairu: The Visit

This is an Oregairu xover. Here, Yukino is 17-years-old 3rd year student, and Suzune is a 20-year-old in college.

Summary: Yukino has never been afraid of anyone except maybe the idea of getting close to others. Not even Haruno is able to intimidate her, just leave her feeling uncertain. However, one day, one of the people she fears the most other pays her a visit at school.

.

.

.

3rd Person POV

If there's anything Kiyotaka has learned in all his years of knowing Ayanokouji Suzune, even when they began dating, it's that she never talks about her family much. Manabu and her parents are an exception to that rule, but that's because Manabu is, well, Manabu, and Fuyuko and Fumihito love having him over since they can't help but find him funny and trust that he'll take good care of their daughter, although Fumihito leaves a few reminders that are more like low-key threats that he better not cheat on Suzune lest he face the wrath of a pissed off dad.

He can't help but think to himself why he would cheat on Suzune if he chose to marry her when they know how hard it is for him to truly trust another being on a personal level. After all, the Japanese government finally uncovered the White Room, and his past was revealed to the entire world, so Papakita and Mamakita were more than sympathetic, but not enough to stop Fumihito's overprotective dad mode.

However, there is one thing that throws him off even more than these situations.

It's that Suzune hates talking about a supposed cousin she has, the only family she refuses to think about.

That cousin would be Yukinoshita Yukino, the youngest child of Fuyuko's older sister.

Much like Suzune, Yukinoshita is the daughter of ultra-rich parents. Her mom is a businesswoman that runs a conglomerate, and her dad is a politician that owns a big metaphorical seat on the Chiba prefectural ruling body, kind of like a mayor or governor.

Kiyotaka has done his research on Yukinoshita, but he has never met her...

Until now...

He glances over to his wife, who is in the driver seat of the car as she takes them to their destination. 'She seems a bit on edge, but above all, a little scary. That aura she's emitting screams don't talk to me, and she's not even angry. I hope this turns out okay.'

.

.

.

"It's surprisingly warm for a December day," Sobu High School Student Council President Isshiki Iroha, 2nd year, says out loud to herself as she watches the boys' Soccer Club practice.

VVVVVROOOOOOOOOOOOoooooom!!!

Suddenly, the loud noise of a booming engine alerts everyone of a very luxurious car nearby. Some of the boys taking breaks glance that way with more looking when they realize the vehicle is stopping at the front gate of the school.

A purple Ferrari pulls up with one last rev and parks itself by the curb before shutting off its engine as the two-seater's doors open vertically in the unconventional scissor style.

Then, two of the most beautiful people the high schoolers have ever seen step out.

"Did you have to go 20 over the speed limit?" The guy says stoically. "We could've gotten into an accident or pulled over by the police. I almost suffered a heart attack."

"Ha. Reeeeeaaaal funny. You didn't look scared to me."

"Do I ever look scared?" o_o

She studies his face, trying to hold back a smirk but failing. "... Regardless, it's my car, so what's it to you if I get in an accident?"