3. Sweetheart

- do not hesitate to share your reactions 😙

credit to NC9__ on twitter

Since your argument with Yuta, Choso couldn't stop thinking about you. Everytime he wanted to clear his mind, you were here. He was completely and foolishly in love with you and since you guys were kids.

He always thought loving you was bad and impossible, and had resigned himself to this idea like a stupid fatality. So, he tried his best to hide his big crush.

He lived well when you didn't speak to each other, yeah it was easy to control his feelings but these last two days? It was like he was melting, melting just by the simple thought of you, simple look of you, simple talk of you. He was melting into you. It was a nice and different feeling but sad at the same time... You were inaccessible, you were on top and him on low. You were just different and logically incompatible.

He was impulsive, grumpy, nonchalant, pessimistic, annoying and you were nice, kind, optimistic, cheerful. He spent his time with shady people, fighting, getting into trouble and you were surrounded by good people, you brightened up all the places you frequented like a sun. You were too good for him.

When his eyes met yours at the corridor, he felt his heart stopping for a second. First, he was glad to see you with a pretty smile and not tears like the other night. Secondly, he found you terribly cute with your little skirt.

« Yuta is a fucking idiot because I would have given anything to be in his place, he thought. »

And it's when you waved at him that he came to his senses.

« What does she want?, asked Maki to Choso. »

He shrugged his shoulders, he chose to act like he didn't know... for his own good, his sanity.

« That's weird, that's suspicious, said Maki. »

She looked at Choso, frowned and crossed her arms in a funny way.

« Yeah, yeah, laughed Choso. Are you skipping math, today?, he changed the subject.
– Naaah, I need to be present today. The old man is pissing me off these days, she sighed. »

Choso had the bad habit to hang out with shady people but Maki was the only one not in the pack.

They met one day when she had some beef with her family. It was late, he hung out in the park and smoked his first cigarettes, stolen from his dad. She joined him, he was surprised when he saw Maki Zenin at this hour asking him a cigarette. They were kids and didn't how to smoke, it was ridiculously funny because they couldn't stop coughing.

Since this day, Choso treated her like his sister. Maki was part of the people he trusted... She joined Yuji.

Before they went to the math room, Choso quietly turned around to take a last look at you, unfortunately you were already gone.

TWO HOURS LATER

Maki and Choso were coming out of the classroom, they walked to the school exist. Unlike you, when Choso passed everyone looked at him with fear, whispered false rumors about him, tried to avoid his gaze... He didn't care about it, it even became an habit. The world could be against him, he just didn't care.

« Can't wait to sleep, I am exhausted, yawned Maki.
Same here, answered Choso.
What is happening with the lovebirds ?, asked Maki. »

She was pointing at you for Choso to look up at you.

You and Yuta were in front of them arguing. A small gap separates you. All you had to do was take a few steps back to fall.

« Please, Y/N I don't want to end our relationship... We can figure this out. I am sorry, I am going to right my wrongs. I swear, begged Yuta. »

As if you were a show, there was a crowd around you two.

« Y/N, don't be difficult and forgive him. Look at how he is desperate, scoffed Megumi, one of Yuta's friend.
– That's not your business Fushiguro, you replied annoyed. Why do you put on a show? I told you, I do not want to talk to you for the moment, you talked to Yuta this time. »

Yuta sighed and he took you by the wrist quite firmly.

« I just want to have a conversation with you, a serious one. Can't you just listen to me? For once Y/N. I try my best here, he groaned impatiently.
– Let go of me, you were forcing your wrist to let go. »

Suddenly, he let go of your wrist and just when you thought you were going to fall, someone picked you up. You turned your head towards the person who saved you from a possible fall that would have put you in shame... It was Choso.

« Careful sweetheart, he said softly. »

Everyone gasped. Yuta looked at you, completely annoyed.

« Sweet what!? You don't sweetheart my girl like that! Fucking freak!, he snapped. »

Choso let you go gently. You were speechless, events were turning out strangely. Your heart was beating so hard.

« Man, stop shouting yapayapa... the only freak here is you, replied Maki at the back.
– Nobody talked to you, you can shut your mouth, scoffed Yuta.
– Hey, you need to get laid? Cuz' I can help with that, gonna enjoy beating the shit out of you, bossed Choso by looking down on him. »

Yuta gasped with frustration. He took Choso by the collar.

« I am not scared of you, bitch, he looked at Choso furiously. »

You wanted to separate them and just when you wanted to, Choso gave a strong headbutt to Yuta without hesitation, thanks to Megumi who grapped him, he didn't fell.

Everyone was shocked, so shocked that they didn't think about taking the scene on video.

« Stop, stop, stop!!, you shouted. »

You pushed Yuta with a nosebleed with all your strength to keep him away from Choso.

« Still have something to say fucking ass?, laughed Choso.
– Motherfuck–
– STOP!, you shouted stronger.
– Oh God, gasped Nobara who came out of nowhere.
– What is happening here!?, asked Yuji completely shocked.
– Take your brother Yuji please, you shouted again. »

Yuji managed to take Choso somewhere far from Yuta.

You approached Yuta who was holding his bloody nose and took his head in cup.

« When are you going to stop humiliating me, you asked him before dumping him in the middle of the crowd and joining Yuji and Choso. »

Do you like cliché scenes? For my part, I love them  😘😘I had fun writing this one hehe

I had fun writing this one hehe