15. All by myself

cr to affectbitter on twitter

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

cr to affectbitter on twitter

tw : some sexual references

(~ 2700 words, i hope you are comfortably seated and not in a rush lol
don't mind the title of the song, i just wrote this chapter with it on replay)

DO NOT HESITATE
TO VOTE AND COMMENT
I LOVE READING YOUR REACTIONS

❤️

Choso noticed the change of your expression when Yuki called him and he tried hard to hide his satisfied smile.

Did he call her "bunny" on purpose ? Not really. Yuki had this quirky habit of addressing everyone as "bunny," and it somehow caught on with Choso.

He met Yuki one day at his tattoo parlor, she wanted a centipede tattoo on her back. Yuki is the type of person who makes new friend whenever she goes and she managed to make the not friendly Choso smile with one question.

"What kind of girls are you into ?"

Since then, they became friends with some benefits... They met, she teases him, he let her mess with him, they kiss, they fuck, she makes fun of him, he gets annoyed and they repeat it with no strings attached.

Choso allowed himself to be close to Yuki for the sole reason of avoiding loneliness and the ache of longing for your presence. He even slipped up once, moaning your name when she was on top of him... Yuki didn't talk to him for months. What annoyed Yuki was that Choso seemed unfazed by it all; she was just a passing distraction to him. Normally, she is the one having this attitude with guys not the other way.

After spending an hour together, you left Choso, the recent call leaving you cold and annoyed. He seemed to sense your change in mood, but he played it off like it was nothing – almost as if it amused him.

Funny how the tables had turned. He was always the one being jealous, jealous about your relationship with Yuta, jealous about all the guy who waited an opportunity to sleep with you in highschool, jealous about your new "bond" with this guy Hiromi... Choso seemed to believe that it was now your turn to taste jealousy. Perhaps, after what you had put him through, it was only fair.

Three days had slipped by with no messages exchanged between you and Choso. People changed and deep down, you understood that Choso was not the same person you had left behind. You had been absent from his life for so long; it was only natural that he changed. But why did it irritate you so much?

Tonight you had a big event, a party held by the city to celebrate all the young and new influent person who make New York "shine".

"So, what did you feel when you saw him at the gallery ?, Yuji's voice came through the phone's speaker.
– You can't imagine... When my eyes met his, I was ready to risk it all just to see him smile once again... smile at me!, you admitted with a sad pout."

LoveStruck | Choso Kamoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें