2. Bullshit

credit to tiramisooooh on twitter

You were kind of sad when Choso parked the car in front of his house... You enjoyed your time with him, he was a good boy contrary to what he let appear. Of course, you didn't believe all the rumors about him. Just dumb rumors.

" I... I just wanted to thank you. I really appreciate it and sorry to have bothered you with my ridiculous problems, you said before getting out of the car.
- You didn't Y/N, he answered and followed you to the door. "

He would open the front door for you to come inside. As soon as you stepped inside, you found Nobara and Yuuji waiting for you... Worried, they rushed to you and asked you a lot of questions.

You watched Choso pass by you silently with a cigarette in his hand, he was joining the terrace.

« What happened? We were worried!, asked Nobara by taking your face in her hands. »

She had coloration in her hair and Yuuji wore gloves, you understood that he helped her apply her hair color and the thought of it made you smile.

« Did your date go wrong?, asked Yuuji.
– Yeah... Let me just sit, you sighed. »

You sat on the couch. Before sitting in front of you, Yuji brought you a glass of water. He had always been like that with you: kind, caring and thoughtful unlike Nobara who is a bit more severe, like a mother.

You started telling your friends the whole story. They were listening and didn't stopped you to react.

« What's the point to keep me around if he doesn't love me anymore... Leave me be!, you said.
– Finder keepers, added Yuji.
– I can't believe it Y/N. Are you sure he said you are needy? He acted like a ass, it seemed like he was blaming you and gaslighting you..., said Nobara speechless.
– Seemed? You don't believe me Nobara?, you asked surprised.
– No, no, no dear... He is just so different with us, reassured Nobara.
– Yeah I know! Thanks! Friendly, kind, funny, calm, considerate blablablaa... but can I remind you guys, why did I broke up with him? Because I don't recognize him anymore! It's like the Yuta I knew disappeared! So yeah Nobara, it's hard to believe what I just told you and even for me, it's hard to believe it. I feel like he was playing a role and was never honest with me! And I definitely don't want to stay with someone who is here for my reputation and family, you raised your voice tired of justifying yourself.
– Y/N maybe you are feeling a lot of emotions and the way you saw the situation has been biased by your feelings..., answered Nobara.
– Bullshit, scoffed Choso who seemed to be here for a while. »

You all turned to him, surprised. He was leaning against the wall, still with his cigarette. Nobara looked at him with a frown, quite annoyed.

« Somethin' to say Kugisaki?, he said, challenging her with his eyes. »

Of course Nobara didn't answered back. No one would have done it. Even if Nobara has a strong temper she wouldn't. Since Choso had a scary reputation... Nobody wanted to mess with the guy who took down 10 guys with only his fists.

He chuckled before leaving the livingroom to go upstairs.

« Somethin' to say Kugisaki?, imitated Nobara by exaggerating. »

You and Yuji laughed. Nobara was pretty annoyed and rolled her eyes. She sighed and looked at me.

« I am sorry Y/N. He always shows a good side of him to us, his behavior surprised me. If he doesn't make you happy anymore, you have all the rights to ditch him, added Nobara before hugging you.
– Yep! He doesn't deserve our little Y/N !, exclaimed Yuji. »

Your friends hugged you, it made you finally happy. It was all you needed. Yuji ordered some pizzas and you spent the rest of the night watching the iconic movie : White Chicks. Before one a.m, Yuji had the kindness to drop you and Nobara to your houses. You could sleep at Yuji's but unfortunately, you had school.

The next day, you wake up early to take a good shower and breakfast. You took your time to do your no makeup makeup.

And you decided to wear something cute yet simple

And you decided to wear something cute yet simple. Yuji came to pick you up like along with Nobara like always.

« Damn, I like the sexy secretary vibe Y/N!, whistled and laughed Nobara when she saw you. »

You were spinning around to show your fits, totally feeling yourself. You got in the car and the ride was under Nobara's rnb playlist.

Once you arrive at school, everyone looked at you and said hi to you. Some girls complimented your fit, some boys tried to have your attention. You walked to your locker to get your Spanish textbook and it was when you turned around after closing it, your eyes met Choso's. He was with a friend of him, Maki.

You smiled at him and waved to him... but he looked you up and down with a stoic expression as if he didn't know you. How embarrassing.

« What does she want?, asked Maki to Choso. »

He shrugged his shoulders in a nonchalant way.

Cool, cool, cool. You took your spanish textbook and disappeared from the corridor, completely embarrassed.