1 part 2. How cute

credit to : NC9__ on twitter

You were ready to hop in the car but you suddenly stopped when you realized that the person driving was not your best friend.

" Are you going to stay here forever?, he asked with a deep voice.
– Aha Choso... It is you, you replied awkwardly. "

You got into the car with hurry and put on your seatbelt timidly. You couldn't look at him for the only reason that Choso always had intimidated you... even when you were kids and it was worse because you had huuuuuge crush on him! You liked to tease him when you were little and he was never rude to you, he even played with you sometimes but now things changed and you barely talk.

" I borrowed Yuji's car this afternoon so, he called me to pick you up before going home, he explained. "

You answered with a shy nod.

The atmosphere was not awkward. He was just focused on the road and you were looking at the landscape through the car window thinking about Yuta... You overthinked and started to cry silently.

You never thought he would do this to you. All your life, you felt like you were just a simple doll that people wanted for themselves... All they see is your family's wealth and how your life seemed perfect at the outside. Is it true that everyone thought you were beautiful... that you always had the newest shoes, the most trendy clothes, the craziest gifts for every birthday, you had the coolest vacation in Baly or Maldives and of course you didn't complain about it ! But you thought Yuta didn't loved you for all that... You thought he loved you because you were Y/N! Y/N, the girl who loves reading fantasy books, the girl who loves patisseries, the girl who spends all her weekends watching friends or k-dramas, the girl who can spend hours watching workout routines and not moving a single toe, the girl easily amazed by simple things like sunrises or flowers... You thought.

Maybe he loved you but not as much as you thought...

" Y/N are you hungry by the... Woah! Why are you crying?, he shouted in shock. "

You jumped and tried to wipe away your tears but it was too late, he had already parked his car on the side of the road.

" I am... I am sorry, I didn't want to cry, you sobbed. "

You wanted to stop crying but like a baby you couldn't.

" Don't be sorry, he said before looking into your eyes to know if he has consent to bring close together. "

You looked at him back, it was your "consent".

He hugged you slowly. He put his arms around you and the feeling was warm... It was like hugging a teddy bear and without knowing your head was againt his torso, you could feel his heartbeats... it was fast.

You told him everything! Your fight with Yuta, every single details of your fight by sobbing and crying.

He listened to you and strocked your back, your hair. You felt at ease, soothed and finally calm.

" And I told him "You leech" !, you added sadly.
- How cute, he replied. "

He let out a cute little laugh. You didn't know what was happening but your heart skipped a beat.

" It was the only answer I could think of, you explained. "

He smiled.

" Look, I am nobody to you but if I am gonna say something... Don't stay because "uh I know him for so long". Time is priceless, waste your time with someone who will love you as you deserve. You just need to open your eyes... he made a pause before taking up what he was saying, you will found this someone. "

As simple as it sounds, his words had the effect of a balm on a wound.

that was the 1st chapter!thanks for reading, I hope you liked it and it was not bad lol

thanks for reading, I hope you liked it and it was not bad lol.
btw, i don't have an upload schedule or whatever... i write/upload with the flow.
do not hesitate to share your thoughts and vote! ❤️