4. Rumors

don't hesitate to react! 🫶🏻

zzz_lilas on twitter

« Yeah, I don't know what happened to them but it was fun to watch, laughed Yuji on the phone.
– I hope you are not angry at me sweetheart!, added Choso, shouting. »

You scoffed.

« Sincerely ? A little.., you answered slightly amused.
– He doesn't care, he just wanted to fight, scoffed Yuji. So, I have to go Y/N! I will pick you up as usual and don't worry about Yuta, he is a dumbass. I don't know what is happening with him these days but he became a pain! Try to avoid and ignore him, you don't need more drama!, he added one last time.
– I will try... Good night Yu', you said before hanging up. »

When you wake up the next morning, you were a little sad that the weekend had passed so quickly but still prepared yourself for school rather quickly.

You wanted to dress fancy so you were wearing your new Louis Vuitton's set.

Once you are out of your house, you didn't even have the time to breath that Nobara jumped on you and completely startled you

« You have to read this!, Nobara exclaimed. »

She gave her phone to you, you could see a twitter thread with a video of Choso and you after his fight with Yuta on the high school's twitter page. You were rather close, you looked kind of concerned, you were asking if he was okay and he looked back at you with bright eyes.

rh❤️ @ jessylee128
they are 100% in couple, look how they look in love!!

soda 🦋🦋 @ Kohagameh
omgggg is that why Yuta and Choso fought???

STAWBERRY CAKE 🫰🏻 @ bebereylola88
I've never seen Choso and Yuta talking to each other. This is the only plausible reason!! He was defo mad that they are a thing now.

show more comments...

« Well, you began. People are very very bored.
– Are you not excited? It's so funny! You and Choso are basically the typical emo boyfriend and sunshine girlfriend trope, Nobara giggled amused. »