Chapter 1

Older version

The beginning
~~~~~~~~~~

It was a time of celebration.

Confetti decorated the sky as crowds happily cheered and applauded the heroes that were performing.

An ice-like bridge was seen in the sky as a male with beautiful features half red and half white hair slid on the stage. The girls squealed as well as some men and others.
Sounds of explosions were heard as well as laughing. A line of explosions were seen and the host of them lands next to the dual haired male. He had spikey blond hair and striking red eyes while he smirked proudly at the crowd.
A strike of green lighting passes as men and women cheer alike as the owner of the lightning laughs happily. He landed on a stage as he stood tall. He had fluffy green hair and bright green eyes and freckles as he smiled.
"Hello Japan!"he beamed. The crowd cheers. He laughed as he smiled.
"Today is a great day. This is the tenth month where there has been no destruction to any buildings and our rates for crime have dropped under 13%"he said. The crowd cheers.

The spikey haired and dual haired stayed silent as they applauded as well.
"I have a bad feeling"the spikey haired said
"Bakugo-"
"I'm serious"he snapped quietly.

Suddenly a building began to collapse. As screams and cries were heard.
The dual haired sighed as he tapped his foot annoyed.
"Fucking told you" he said.
The green hero sighed as he jumped off the stage.
"Shoto!"he said. The hero named Shoto hums .
"I'm on it," he said. He made an ice bridge as he covered the civilians from debri. With thick solid ice. Bakugou jumped and destroyed larger pieces of debri so they won't crack the ice.

"Haha that was awesome nice thinking we ruined the record !"cheered some voices. Bakugou turns to see a group of young by about 14 or 15. Bakugou growled as he walked over. The group backed away and gasped when they saw the hero.
"What did you do!?"He snapped. The kids backed away.
"I-it was just a prank-"
"Destroying buildings and attempt mass genocide is funny!"he snarled and grabbed the boy holding the designator by the collar of his shirt.
The boy struggled and whimpers.
"W-we're sorry"
"Oh your going to be sorry-". Bakugou noticed a flash as he growls. He turns seeing the paparazzi. Bakugou growled as he was kicked by the boy as they ran off.
"Loser!"the boy yelled. Bakugou growled.
"Get your ass back here-" bakugou felt something cold crawl on him as he was covered in ice. Bakugou turns to see todoroki and midoriya hold people that looked to be the suspect. Bakugou groans.

Dynamite harassing children!?! Is he really a safe hero!?

"New reporters say he was going to blow off a kids head-"
Bakugou threw the remote but a red hair male caught it.
"Woah bakubro"he said.
"Fuck off"
"Take it easy it happens you know the paparazzi make it seem as extra as possible" said the red head known as kirishima. He sat next to bakugou who was fuming.
"Yeah but that publicity is gonna drop"said a yellow haired male as he sat on the other couch while a black haired male with tape dispensers blew with his tongue and made a thumbs down. The two were sero and kaminari
Bakugou growls as the group laughed.

"It's not surprising to be honest"said a voice. Bakugou scoffed as everyone turned.
"Oh hey midoriya"kaminari said. Midoriya waved politily.
"What's your excuse this time kacchan"
"Shut up"bakugou said as he stood up and attempted to walk past midoriya but he stopped him.
"Stay low for now before people see who you really are"midoriya said in a low tone. Bakugou stayed silent. He shoved past him and left the room.
"Man you ruined the fun"whined a pink skinned hottie known as Mina.  Midoriya hums and smiled.
"Sorry I just don't want him to explode"he said.

Bakugou stood outside as he held a cup of water. He took a deep breaths as he sighed annoyed.
'Was i over doing it...?'he thought as he looked up and scoffed.
"Nah..."

A young woman walks over to bakugou.
"Mr. Dynamite-"
"I don't do prostitutes I recommend mineta"bakugou said seriously. The woman sighed.
"N-no sir I-"
"Look your cute and all but no thanks, your too....much "he said. He began to walk away. Suddenly he felt a surge of electricity in his nervous system as he fell forward. The woman walked over as she sighed.
"I'm not a prositute"