Fusion: (phone) "It's not one body, but four, all with similar injuries and the symbol we know that represents the Army. They must know we're on to them, and they're willing to fight back."

Arcane: "I see. Update me when something comes up."

Fusion: (phone) "Will do, ma'am."

The call stops when suddenly her door opens, revealing a cloaked hero.

Cloaked Hero 1: "We have sent heroes to pick up Miss Aisaka. Are you sure we will not pick up the other two?"

Arcane: "They should know the way, and Recon should be taking care of that."

Cloaked hero 1: "I see. Very well."

Arcane sighs and opens her laptop, seeing a new message from Fusion, containing a written message along with a mp3 file.

"Video was corrupted but they managed to recover the audio from one of the bodies. We have also identified these heroes, and we will be notifying their families. - Fusion"

Sweat runs through her face as she presses the play button.

Female voice: (recording) "Approaching an unmarked location. The place should be here."

Voice 1: (recording) "Remember, avoid combat. We're only here for leads."

Voice 2: (recording) "Right. We should prepare to leave anytime."

Voice 3: (recording) "But… isn't this the place featured on the news that isn't suitable for having structures since the soil is not suitable?"

Voice 2: (recording) "Fair point. But that could be their opportunity to build bases in these remote places."

Voice 4: (recording) "Hold up, I hear something."

Female voice: (recording) "Halt. I hear it as well. Scan our surroundings! Contact the boss now!"

Voice 4: (recording) "I can't get a signal on my end."

Voice 2: (recording) "I have no service."

Voice 3: (recording) "They might be jamming us! We must've been spotted!"

Voice 2: (recording) "Let's get out of here and report back!"

Female Voice: (recording) "Pull back! Ping your trackers!"

Misaki: (recording) "Where are you going? My friends still want to play! I want to play..."

Voice 3: (recording) "Misaki Aisaka! Damn it! Pull back!"

Female Voice: (recording) "Let's- Gah!"

A thud was heard from the recording and screaming from the female voice.

Female Voice: (recording) "It burns!"

Voice 4: (recording) "Blossom!"

Another thud is heard with Misaki being heard laughing along with another pair of voices.

Voice 3: (recording) "Takeo's gone!"

Voice 2: (recording) "We're cornered!"

Misaki: (recording) "Another soul!"

Male Villain: (recording) "A burning passion comes with burning consequences, hero! (Laughs) A mark that will never disappear!"

The female voice now identified with the name Blossom continues to scream.

Blossom: (recording) "Help!"

The sound of grunting and struggles are heard before it changes to a different female voice.