𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 | 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐌

Start from the beginning

Gianna snickered and kissed me once more before pulling away. Sofia charged toward me with a loud battle cry, her small body colliding with my hands. I picked her up and attacked her with kisses, she giggled and squirmed. "Stop, daddy!"

I laughed and set her down. I didn't want to leave them here without me but they had Scarlet and Kaiden looking after them. They held my trust despite their issues-and Sofia seems to like Kaiden a lot, so I'm sure they will enjoy themselves.

My girls gave me one last hug before I headed toward the helicopter. "I love you a million billion tons!" Sofia yelled; I sent her a kiss with my hand before getting in. Silas shut the door as I strapped myself in, and once Silas was strapped in too, he looked at me with a questioning look.

"Are you sure of this?"

"It's for the best." I looked out of the window where Gianna stood. "And she will accept it at some point."

We landed near the Russo's private jet and took off to Italy from there. My hours were filled with worry and questioning-the last time I kept something from Gianna, she ran away in fear and now looks at us. The world is falling around us and all I want to do is make sure that she doesn't fall either.

My mind continued to race as Silas and Octavia led me to what seemed like their basement underneath the manor. But I was wrong because it was no basement-it was a lab. The place was huge, everything was mostly white, bottles, serums, weapons, and a bunch of other science tools were around the place. And right in the middle was a chair with black straps hanging from it.

"This is our lab, now, only Kaiden really uses it to make his weapons and gadget's but I'm sure he won't mind," Octavia explained. Everyone has heard of Kaiden's interesting weaponry, some of his weapons release the more deadly serum of Venom and some are laced with it. The serum he uses isn't too different from the original serum, it only contains deadlier factors. "Just take off your shirt and sit on the chair."

I followed Octavia's orders and stripped out of my shirt. Silas got to work on something while Octavia did the same. I waited until they both came to stand on either side of me, holding suitcases in their hands.

"Ok, so we need to make sure you're aware of what this is going to feel like and what it will do," Octavia started. Silas gave me a look of warning as he cleaned and prepped my skin. "The pain you will feel will be the worst pain in your life. It makes your blood literally boil so the serum can fuse with it. At some point, you may pass out but wake up again with extreme pain throughout your entire body-every muscle will feel as if it is on fire while also being stabbed-but when fall asleep again, you won't wake up for a couple of hours until it was successful. We have to keep you monitored though because you will flat line a number of times."

This time, Silas spoke. "After the hard part is done, everything will feel weird, like the world is no longer the same dull world you once knew. Everything heightens your sight, hearing, smell, taste, stamina, strength-everything. But you will hear these voices-the voices I hear come around when I am stressed, overwhelmed, confused, or in danger."

"Mine speaks to me when in danger, on missions, or stuck in my thoughts. They come differently, and when they speak, sometimes it can drive you crazy-you will get this migraine when they talk, and trust me, it is painful but you grow a tolerance at some point," Octavia explained. "We just need to make sure you are one-hundred-percent ready for this."

"Because it will be the worst pain in your entire life," Silas added.

I've been through many things in my life and this was one of the scariest. It's life-changing and long-lasting. My thoughts constantly ran back to Gianna-they have always done that because she was the one with smarter decisions, the one who kept me anchors and together. But I needed to think about the reality of what is going on.