𝐗𝐈 | 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

"It's hard to forget your past when it's written all over your body"

ROWAN STARKOV

"Well, it looks like she's still yours."

My lip twitches in a smirk as I slowly raise my head to look at Lorenzo. I've been trapped in this cell for about two days. It's cold and reeks of blood, the only light in here is the light coming from the hallway in front of my cell. Lorenzo had his men torture me in different ways I've already experienced before when they found the hard erection in my boxers and my high tolerance to pain.

The only part that did actually hurt was when they added salt to my wounds, Valentine was skilled in his torture and he loved to use salt in the end. That hurt like a bitch yet my dick only seemed to get harder. And fuck was it enjoyable to get off on the thought of Gianna torturing me.

I stepped forward gripping the bars of the cell while looking straight into Lorenzo's bloodshot eyes. He was drunk, I could smell the bourbon and sex on him. Guessing what he just said, I'm guessing he fucked Gianna and found out the hard way that she's still and will always be corrupted by me.

"Aw, is Zo Zo sad that my girl screamed my name instead of yours?" My laughter echoed throughout the stone walls as Lorenzo's stare hardened. I almost feel...pity for him, but then again, after the shit, he's pulled I couldn't give a fuck.

"I'm not stopping here, mark my words I'll get what I want one way or another," he slurred. I hummed in response; my smirk only grew wider as I thought about how I'd already got what he wants. Anger filled his eyes, he looked like he wanted to hurt me but he knew damn well the pain would have only made me hard.

Lorenzo looked like he wanted to say something but was cut off by a clear throat. My gaze fell to the weapons displayed on the side table he was eyeing. I've been in this position too many times before. Except Valentine chained me inside of a cage, every time I moved it electrocuted me, he used even worse weapons than what Lorenzo has, and right after, he'd put salt on my deep bloody wounds when he was done with me. After that, he left me chained there for days in the darkness, maids came in and out to feed me and bathe me, fixing my wounds before they released me to go back to my girls.

I always told them that I was off on missions, sometimes my wounds were so bad that they weren't healed when I returned. Gianna suspected it was her father sometimes but never pushed me on the subject, she instead would make me sit in a warm bath while she bathed and assessed my wounds. She took care of me in a heartbeat, ever since we were young and I had started working with her father, she always watched me practice and took care of me after I disappeared with her father and came back from the torture.

"My men say you are very tolerant to pain, those lashes on your back don't seem to bother you, hell, they said the only sound you made was a simple grunt." Lorenzo slowly ran his fingertips over all of the weapons on the table, stopping at a small blade. "I'm not going to lash you, or burn you, or add salt to your damn wounds, I'm going to do one thing that will remind you every day when you look in the mirror who you fucked with and trust me, you won't enjoy this."

Lorenzo held up the small blade walking until he was in front of me. He traced the blade up my jaw towards my eyes stopping until the blade dug right above my brow.

"The reminder it will give me is the day my girl moaned my name instead of yours while you were fucking her, of the man who earned himself a death sentence the day he hired my girl, of the man I killed that tried replacing me, who tried being me, who tried killing...me." My voice was low and rough, my eyes locked on his, a smirk spreading on my face. I knew exactly what he was going to do next and yes, it was going to hurt like a bitch, but it only makes me more motivated to kill him. "Death to the Marcelio family."

Lorenzo let out a growl in anger before the knife came down on my skin and through my eye. My hands tightened around the chains as I let out what sounded like a growl and scream through my teeth. Never in my life had I felt a pain like this one, my body felt weak, I was losing so much blood now that everything felt fuzzy. Everything was a haze, my eye hurt, but everything around it numbed. And then I saw darkness once more, the type of darkness I've always feared.

My mind.

-THANKS FOR READING -
• Vote, Follow, Comment •
• Insta: Idgaf_xoxo •