chapter 10

Sitting down to breakfast Severus asked his daughter her plans for the day.

"Well I was thinking about showing my mates my other forms."

As she spoke Hedwig flew in and landed in front of her.

"Well hello beautiful, you got something for me?"

Hedwig clacked her beak and lifted her leg. Showing what looked to be expensive stationery. Sakura removed the letter and gave Hedwig a scratch on her neck.

"So this is Hedwig, she's stunning. Will you introduce us?" Elrond spoke up.

"Oh yeah, sorry."

Moving her arm so Hedwig could sit on her shoulder, Sakura got up from the table and walked over to her mates.

"Hedwig, this is Thranduil, and Elrond. They are my mates. Thranduil and Elrond this is my beautiful girl Hedwig."

"She is beautiful"

Hedwig looked at the two Elves figuring out if they were good enough for her chick. Moving down Sakura's arm, she hopped onto the table first the blonde one. He seems icy and cold but Hedwig could see the love and devotion in his eyes. She hopped over to him and climbed up his arm gently nipping his ear, she moved to look at the dark haired one, he seemed gentle and nurturing. Flying off blondies shoulder she moved over to the brunette. Gently nipping his ear too, before flying back to Sakura.

"What was that about?" Thranduil asked Sakura

"That was her sizing you up, before accepting you. That's why she nipped your ears."

"Well thank you very much for accepting us Hedwig" Elrond told her.

Hedwig nodded then flew back to the owlery.

"Who's the letter from sweetheart?"

Sakura got back in her seat and opened the letter first checking it for spells or curses. When she discovered none, she then opened it.

Letting out a groan Sakura looked to her parents.

"The ministry is holding a ball and apparently I have to go. Simply because I am head of all my houses"

"It's not that bad darling" Lucius commented

"They also want me to sing." Sakura deadpanned.

"Why is that a problem, you have a beautiful voice."

"It's the crowd's mama."

Turning to face her mates. Sakura asked.

"Would you like to accompany me to a ball in my other world the day after tomorrow?"

"We would be delighted to moonbeam" Thranduil replied.

"I need to go see Kingsley get a plus two. Unless you want to bring soldiers as security? " Sakura asked her mates.

"That's actually a good idea let me write to Legolas to sort it out."

"I can get you there in 20 minutes in one of my forms, why don't we go visit. I am looking forward to meeting your children, but what if they don't like me?"

"They are going to love you because you're sweet, kind, loving, and you make us happy." Elrond told her.

Sakura looked as if she was about to cry.

"Really?"

"How about just one for now?" Thranduil asked.

"Well there is no time to lose, I will go speak to Kingsley and when I come back we'll go see Legolas."