chapter 5

A year later

After settling in their new Manor house on the island Draco had taken on the Malfoy lordship and was currently back in England in a Ministry meeting.

Sat around the desk Sakura and her mother and father are making plans.
"So we're agreed? Sakura looks up
"Yes darling. We will freeze the elves and dwarves in place and block their sight from your basilisk form, you will destroy the orcs coming."
"Right let's go then"

Wearing the masks an cloaks that they wore as death eaters. Severus and Lucius were ready

They travelled in smoke form and Sakura flamed from her pheonix form to the edge of a cliff overlooking Erebor.

Thranduil and Elrond ride through his army as their Elves and the Lake-people turn away from the gates of Erebor and begin marching quickly toward the oncoming Iron Hills dwarves.  Gandalf  follows them with Bilbo rushing to keep up.

"Who is that? He doesn't look very happy." Bilbo says

"It is Dain, lord of the Iron Hills. Thorin's cousin." Gandalf says

"Are they alike?" Bilbo asks

"I always found Thorin the more reasonable of the two." Gandalf says

The two armies halt a short distance from one another, and Dain rides his war pig onto a rocky overlook to address the Elves and Men.

"Good morning! How are we all? I have a wee proposition, if you wouldn't mind giving me a few moments of your time. Would ya consider... just soding off!" Dain shouts

The townspeople clutch their weapons and step back in fear while the Elves pull out their swords and step forward.

"All of you! Right now!" Dain shouts

"Stand fast!" Bard shouts

Gandalf strides forward to try and help settle things.

"Come now, lord Dain!" Gandalf says

Dain sees Gandalf approaching him and instantly recognizes him.

"Gandalf the Grey. Tell this rabble to leave or I'll water the ground with their blood!" Dain says

The townspeople muttered to themselves nervously upon hearing that.

"There is no need for war between Dwarves, Men and Elves. A legion of Orcs march on the mountain. Stand your army down." Gandalf says

"I will not stand down before any Elf! Not least this faithless woodland sprite! He wishes nothing but ill upon my people! If he chooses to stand between me and my kin, I'll split his pretty head open! See if he's still smirking then!" Dain says pointing his war hammer at Thranduil

Thranduil smiles furiously, and the Erebor Dwarves cheer.

"He's clearly mad, like his cousin." Thranduil says

"You hear that, lads?!" Dain says

Dain turns and rejoins his army.
"

Come on! Let's give these bastards a good hammering!" Dain shouts.

"NOW" a female voice yelled

Suddenly the entire lot of elves, men an dwarves froze up unable to move. Two shadows and a bolt of flame came in front of them Suddenly turning into 3 people two with masks on and a female. However two Elves looked Shocked at the bright glow around the woman. This was her.

"Sorry to break up the party. However you'd only get in my way. Plus you all can die, I can't ever."

Frozen in place Thranduil and Elrond longed to go over to the woman and were frustrated that they couldn't.
Looking at her parents Sakura paused.
"Ready?"
"Yes princess how long do you need?"
"An hour?" She said cheekily
"Please you'll be done in half that time." One of tha men scoffed
"Oh I know, Cover me"

As the wereworms came up from the earth a large peace of fabric stretched between the two men covering everyone's sight from the battlefield.

Sakura changed to her 60ft basilisk form and brought up her inner eyelid turning every orc and troll that looked to stone.
Moving swiftly through the field biting as she wen throws one up with her tail.

The only thing the others could see was the occasional orc or troll thrown into the air. They were all incredibly impressed.

Sakura had about a hundred orc left and switched to her wolf form.

She tore through the remaining orcs and finally was done. Shifting back to human She walked to the middle of the fabric covering their view and giggling set it on fire.

Her parents looked amused
"26 mins a new record princess." Her father exclaimed.
"How many this time?"
"9,998"

Turning towards the shocked Elves, men and Dwarves. This one woman destroyed them all.
"We'll leave the pale orc to you, I'm sure you can manage."

"Let's go home to the island."

Smoke and flame moved up towards the cliff and across the top finally breaking the spell that froze them all in place.
For a few moments nothing happened. Shocked at what she had achieved on her own.
until dain called out.
"What a woman!" Receiving emphatic nods from the other dwarves.

Thranduil and Elrond looked at each other it seems their little mate was alot more than they expected.