chapter 3

(Forgot to show you what Sakura looks like. So here you go. )

As her Father, mother and brother returned to Ironclaw's office and Sakura they found to two of them chatting and laughing

Looking up upon them entering
Sakura remarked
"Well don't you 3 look better?"
Draco ran to her hugging around her slight frame.
" I'm so sorry Merlin I bullied my sister."
"I had to protect you little brother I would never let anyone or anything hurt you."

Draco despite being 16 curled up in his sisters lap being comforted.
Lucius and Severus looked at them proudly. Until Sakura spoke up.

"Oh yes Ironclaw any more attempts at my vaults?"
Grinning menacingly
"Yes actually about 10 minutes before you arrived Molly Weasley, Ronald Weasley, Ginerva Weasley and miss Hermione Granger tried to enter one of your vaults and promptly set of the security features. As such they have been sucked into the cell until we recheck the feature in about 9 years. Unless you'd like us to remove them now?"

Sakura threw her head back and laughed.
"No let's leave them there and decide at a later time hmm. Maybe they will learn a lesson. Has everything been returned."
"Indeed with interest, the illegal marriage contract he's been destroyed aswell."
"Hang on marriage contract?" Lucius spoke.
"Yes mama, Albus dum as a dor filed a marriage contract for me and Ronald."
"That bastard is lucky he's dead or I'd have destroyed him no one messes with my children."

Sakura smiled
"Thank you Ironclaw, I believe we are done please take compensation from the potter vault for the time we have taken up and the cleansing's."

"We should go there is a matter of great importance to discuss."

Apperating to Malfoy Manor and sitting in the lounge. Apple the house elf brought them som tea.

"I have so many questions" Severus explained
"OK so ask and I'll do my best to answer."
"Who took you? How long have you known? Why didn't you come to one of us? What happens now?"
Severus asked Lucius and Draco nodding along.

"Albus Dumfuck, since I was 10, I needed to protect you all so I played the dutiful golden girl, I have a suggestion to what happens next."
Seeing them nodding Sakura started.
"I have another title and 2 soulmates I have to go there as it has been asked of me. Do you remember the tale of the three brothers?"
"Yes but it's just a story" Lucius remarks.
"No it isn't, I am the Mistress of Death. I would like for the three of you to come with me we have our own island and we can return here at anytime I made sure of that. Especially for potion ingredients."
"How far away will we be from England?"Severus asked
"That's the thing we would be in a different world. we can howevercome back and forth easily" Sakura said nervously.

Severus, Lucius and Draco looked at each other and got up embracing Sakura.
"We're in, we just got you back I'm not losing my daughter again." Severus proudly states.

Sakura wept in relief.