With You (smut)

A/N: This chapter is ALL SMUT

A/N: This chapter is ALL SMUT. And very detailed. So if you don't like that kind of thing, please just skip this chapter. However, if you do, enjoy!

Amelia fumbled with her keys to get in while still wrapped up in Jimin's arms, kissing desperately. Since Jimin didn't know the layout of her house, they ended up bumping into the wall and the couch on their way in. Neither of them cared, too focused on each other.

Jimin pressed Amelia up against the wall, lowering her just enough so that she could feel the bulge in his pants through her panties. He could feel how wet she was. She started to grind her hips against them, making Jimin moan against her mouth.

"Oh baby," he said, "that feels so good. Is this okay? If it's too fast we can slow down."

"No baby, keep going. I want you." As she said it she thrust her hips forward, running her hand through his lusciously thick hair, and brought him in for a deep kiss. "We can go to the couch or the bed."

"I think I want to take you to bed. I'm not letting you go. Tell me where to go."

Amelia told him where to go between kisses and hip thrusts. When they got to the bed Jimin managed to keep her on his lap as he sat down in the bed so that she was straddling him perfectly. His small, soft hands caressed the small of her back until making their way up to unhook her bra. He wasted no time in pulling off her dress along with his shirt so that their bodies were fully pressed together.

"You're perfect," he breathed as he moved from her mouth down to her neck. He licked up her jawline, bit gently on her ear, and then bit down hard on her neck.

"Ow." It really didn't hurt too much and it turned her on but her immediate reaction was panic. It had been a while since anyone had made her feel this good.

"Sorry baby, your skin just tasted so good." He turned her over onto the bed underneath him. He licked the spot he just bit and started licking down until he reached her right nipple. He took it in his mouth, sucked gently, twirled his tongue around a bit before finally leaving another hard bite. She didn't care. This was turning her on so much. He did the same to the left before finally moving all the way down her stomach to her pelvic bone. Jimin smirked. It was the most seductive smile she'd ever seen on a man. She was more than ready for him.

"Raise up baby." He gently slid her panties off and moaned. "Someone's a bad girl. You're already so wet for me." Jimin's intense eyes looked hungry as he stared down at Amelia's face as he inserted first one, then two fingers and started gently pumping. Her heart pounding as she stared down at the beautiful man.

"Do you like that baby?" Jimin asked as she rode his fingers, slowly picking up her pace. "How about when I do this?" He took his thumb and started making circles around her clit while still inside her. She was getting so close to cumming when Jimin suddenly stopped.

"Not yet. You've been such a good girl for me so far but I want to taste you." Jimin pulled Amelia toward him, burying his face between her legs. He licked her clit, knowing it was sensitive. He gave it a soft bite before moving his tongue slowly down into her dripping wet pussy. He started moving his tongue around inside her, tasting all of her. He spent some time switching between doing this and licking up and down her clit before he flipped her over again so that she was on top of him. His tongue was still inside her pussy with his hands on her hips, guiding her to keep going. She felt a little weird about sitting on his face and worried about him suffocating underneath her but Jimin looked like he was really enjoying it. He definitely knew what he was doing. As she rode him, his tongue moved in and out of her quickly; he started to dig his nails into her hips and down her ass. This was starting to be too much for Amelia. She picked up her pace and as he dug in harder she came hard on his face while letting out a loud moan.

Amelia moved down to kiss Jimin, tasting herself on his lips. She gave him a quick small bite on his earlobe, pulling on his earring in the process. Then gave him an even harder bite than he had given her on his neck. His eyes flashed darkly to hers. Oh, she realized, he liked it. She'd have to keep that in mind. They didn't take their eyes off of each other as she moved down his body, touching and kissing every part of him before she got to his pants. She fumbled a little getting them off but Jimin helped. She took in his full length with her eyes. He wasn't the biggest she had ever seen but he was long and beautiful. He was perfect in every way. She wrapped her hand around his dick and started licking the tip, teasing along the rim. Then she licked up and down his full length until he said, "please baby."

She smiled up at him before taking his full length into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. He started gently pumping in and out of her mouth. He tasted sweet to her. She could still smell the cologne he was wearing and it was having a dizzying effect on her. She was enjoying this and so was he. She wanted to make him cum like he had made her cum a few minutes ago. Since he seemed to like a little bit of pain, she lightly scraped her teeth against his shaft as she moved up. He hissed and she moaned against him.

"I'm not going to last long if you keep doing that."

That's what she was counting on. With her left hand holding the bottom of his dick and her mouth moving up and down on him, she took her right hand and started gently rubbing his balls.

"Fuck baby, this is so good. I'm going to cum." Amelia just moaned against him as he sputtered into her mouth. "Oh my god, I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to do that. I should have asked."

Amelia shook her head as she released him from her mouth. "No, it's okay. I enjoyed it." She smiled at him and came up for a kiss, rubbing her pussy up against his softening dick on the way. She felt him twitch as she did it but she knew he needed some time before they went any further.

"That was amazing baby. I want to keep doing that with you. Is that okay?"

Amelia smiled and kissed him, "I'd like nothing more."

"Let's go take a shower together, get cleaned up, and come back to your cozy bed to cuddle. I want to sleep next to you tonight if that's okay."

Amelia blushed and responded by leaning into Jimin and giving him another passionate kiss before finally getting up to go shower, followed closely by Jimin.

This had been one of the best nights of her life and she hoped to have more with him. Everything about tonight was perfect. He was perfect. She hoped to make him hers.