Chapter 4

It was late in the evening in Naga. The Tropang Angat were in their hotel trying to rest before the busy day ahead of them.

The team was grateful to see so many people showing their support.

Everyone was already there except for Leni who had meetings in Manila. She and her daughters travelled by car that afternoon and were supposed to arrive in Naga late at night.

Risa went through her speeches and schedule to kill time while waiting for the Vice President. She didn't understand why Leni would prefer traveling by car and taking hours to arrive rather than the plane.
Still she wanted to make sure her friend and her kids made it safely to Naga.

From Risa
Good evening VP, we just arrived sa hotel. Grabe I was expecting supporters here sa Bicol pero wait till you arrive here and see it yourself

From Leni
Really? Grabe naman. Kinakabahan tuloy ako😱

From Risa
Ikaw pa 😂I'm sure bukas you'll charm everyone as always

From Leni
Pero no matter how many people are there, kahit isa lang, I still appreciate it and will try my best to show them I care.

From Risa
Alam ko. Kaya nga during the 2016 election lagi ako inspired to work harder kasi kita ko yung dedication at effort mo

From Leni
I had to. Di naman ako katulad ng isang senator dyan na laging energetic at laging catching the attention of the crowd

From Risa
Sus, pa simple pa sya 😏 Sabihin mo nalang bilib ka saken Hahahahah

From Leni
Maybe because open yung window dito pero parang may hangin

From Risa
🙄

From Leni
😂

From Risa
By the way ano oras kayo makakarating dito?

From Leni
Baka midnight na. Drop pa namen sina Aika sa bahay then I'll be at the hotel.

Fom Risa
Late naman. Kailangan mo pa magpahinga.

From Leni
Review ko pa yung speech ko kaya malalate din ako for sure.

From Risa
Sipag mo talaga kahit kelan. But don't forget to take a break pag pagod kana.

From Leni
Opo. Pahinga ka narin dyan.

From Risa
Sige. I'll see you tomorrow then. Have a safe trip.

From Leni
Thank you Sen.

Risa closed her phone but still checked once in a while if Leni arrived.

Some time after midnight the Vice President arrived.

———-

The next day Risa was awakened by her alarm. It was still early but she wanted to start her day already.

She did her morning routine and got dressed. She grabbed her phone and looked at new possible notifications.

There were a few social media notifications from fans and messages from her family.

Risa looked at the time wondering if the Vice President was still sleeping or already awake. She was almost sure she was already awake and working.

She ditched her phone and looked through her papers.

At probably the same time Leni was already dressed and was preparing all the things she needed for the day.

After a while she decided to text her daughters to make sure they were awake and to start getting ready.

After doing that she was about to put her phone down when she saw the chat box with Risa.