85

Tony POV:

"What are they talking about?" Harley asks looking back over to the kitchen where you, Clint and Nat are standing. I take a spoon of ice cream and place it in my mouth, before taking it out.

"Adult Stuff," I say before placing the spoon back in my mouth.

"Like what?"

"Like stuff, you are too young to know"

"I'm old enough to know" Harley responds, I raise a brow, unconvinced. He sighs crossing his arms over his chest and pouting. I roll my eyes.

"Can you at least tell me why Y/n has been sad?" He asks. Looking back over at you, I furrow my brows as I try to come up with a response. How to explain to a 10-year-old that you were tortured for 3 months after fighting an organisation that had slithered its way into SHIELD ranks. Not to mention that you lost four people in your life, one of which faked his death, and you only 

just found that out.

"Tony?"

"hm?" I hum looking back over at Harley who looks at me nervously

"She.. has been through a rough couple of months" I finally say. He flicks his eyes over to you before pulling the tub of ice cream into his lap and taking another spoon full.

"I'm not dumb Tony," He says, I look at him watching him eat the ice cream.

"I never said you were" I defend, he gives me a deadpan look before placing his spoon down.

"Then stop talking to me like I'm a kid"

"You are a kid... look, Harley. It's not that I don't want to tell you these things. But if given the choice, I would not have wanted to know these things if I was your age"

"But-

-nope, end of conversation" I say sternly, he crosses his arms over his chest puffing out a breath as he looks at me irritated. I roll my eyes, this is the thanks I get for bringing the kid out here. Hearing footsteps enter the room, Harley turns his expression softening as he sees you. I look at him before looking over at you, your features are drawn together, your wincing in pain as your rub your hand into your temple. Migraine?

"Y/n, Tony's being mean," Harley says, I look over at him and raise my brow. Not hearing you reply we both look over and see you standing still, eyes wide with fear.

"Y/n?" I ask turning my attention to her, ignoring Harley who is starting to fire 100 questions at me and you. When your body starts trembling, I quickly stand and go to walk to your side, however, I knock my spoon off the table and onto the floor, making a thud.

Not thinking much of it I continue to walk around the couch to quickly get to you when I see you reaching up and cupping your ears as your legs begin to buckle underneath you. I Look back at Harley who watches terrified. I clench my jaw, what the fuck is happening.

"Harley go get Nat and Clint," I say he nods and jumps off the couch and goes to the kitchen.

"Y/n," I say softly taking hold of your arms and holding you steady, as your face scrunches in pain and fear. However your body goes weak, and your legs crumple underneath you, making me have to hold you up as you go to fall to the ground.

"Hill wake up," I say, trying to look into your eyes but you are unresponsive, but I feel something dragging me down with you, making my eyes widen I look at my hands on your arms and see them trembling. Before I am forced to let go and you fall to the ground. Staring at my hands I curse between my teeth and fall to my knees catching you so your head doesn't make contact with the ground.