79

"Is she awake yet?"

"No she is still asleep" Skye responds, looking through the window to Y/n's cell.

"I am going to go talk to her," The man says, but another woman stops him, by placing a hand on his arm.

"Are you sure that is a good idea?" She asks. He looks at her unconvinced "May? We need to talk to her to see what HYDRA did to her" He says. May looks at Skye nervously, before nodding and letting go of the man.

Walking away he opens the door and enters the cell, waking up Y/n which causes her to flinch and recoil into herself. Making him look at her sympathetically.

"No," She says rubbing her eyes and pushing her back up against the wall, avoiding looking at the man as he walks toward her.

"Hello, Agent Hill my name is-

" No, you're not him, your not him" She rambles, muttering into her hands. The man looks at her confused. "I am Agent Coulson and -"

"NO, you are not him. I thought I got out... I thought I got out, I thou- I thought, but-but they are still pla-playing mind tricks on me" She starts saying removing her hands from her eyes, showing her tired face. She then raises her hand and starts jabbing into her temple.

"What? I am Agent Phil Coulson, agent of -" Coulson goes to say, taking hold of her hand and preventing her from hurting herself.

-NO YOU ARE NOT HIM. COULSON IS DEAD" She shouts standing up, pushing his hands off of her. She looks around him, looking knowingly into the one-way mirror. "You think this is funny? ha, Screw you!" She yells glaring at Coulson before retreating to her bed.

"Wha- Coulson starts before Skye enters making Y/n look to her furious.

"You said you were SHIELD," She says. Skye nods, standing in front of Coulson, holding her hands out to pose as friendly.

"We are SHIELD, I understand you are confused, you are scared. HYDRA hurt you-

-hurt me? ha, no what you are doing now is hurting me. Coulson is dead, I watched him die in my arms, this is cruel" Y/n says pointing to Coulson who is confused and looking down at his hands conflicted.

Skye shares a look through the mirror before letting out a breath. "Coulson please leave us," She says, Coulson shakes his head

"How do you know me?" He asks. Y/n looks at him in disbelief. "I don't you are a fake. The Coulson I knew has been dead for months" She says, watching as Coulson's face deflates before he leaves the room.

"Y/n" Skye says gaining her attention. Y/n shakes her head wrapping her hands around her torso.

"Where is Maria? or Nat and Clint?" She asks, Skye then looks again through the mirror.

"And why am I handcuffed, I am not a criminal, I am a SHIELD agent," Y/n says moving her foot, moving the chain cuffed around her ankle attached to the bed frame.

"Uh-" Skye stumbles, the door opens behind her and Maria walks through in a rush, stopping when she sees her. Y/n's composure drops when she sees Maria

"Ria?" She asks voice breaking as tears form. Maria gasps before running to her sister engulfing her in a hug, placing a hand on the back of her head as it rests on her shoulder.

"Thank Goodness you are alright," She says, Y/n cries clutching her sister.

"I'm safe?" She asks, still in disbelief. Maria pulls away, her own eyes tearing up as she looks at her sister's sickly appearance. "You're safe now," She says before pulling her back in for a hug.