32

I jolt awake, flinching forward. The sound of metal fills the room, as my waist is held to a table by a metal band. Smaller metal shackles bind my arms and legs to the table. I squirm trying to get feeling back in my body. I hear the door creak open and footsteps thunder walking toward me.

"Jessy Paltrow, or should I say Y/n Hill" Killian says mockingly towering over me, grabbing my face with one of his hands making me look directly at him, not that I could look anywhere else.

"Well, I know you just woke up but how would you like to be in a little experiment?" he asks, letting go of my face making it hit the table harshly. He walks to a table next to me, picking up a camera and positioning in front of me.

"whe-res T-ony? Pepper?" I gasp, my voice dry and voice rasping. He hums picking up a remote which makes what I thought was a table slowly tilt and turn so I am against a wall. Once I am vertical he holds up a glass of water, hesitant at first I stare at the glass than at Killian who chuckles.

"It's not poisoned, I swear" he says, I still stare at him making him sigh and take a sip. He looks at me smugly 

"see" he holds it back up to my lips, this time I slowly part my lips taking a sip.

"good girl" he chuckles placing the glass back on the table. I scrunch my face up at pet name

"Pepper is in another room" He says as Hothead walks in with another guard. I see hothead smirk and look at me up and down. I look down and see I am, clothed in only sport shorts and a sports bra. Which leaves most of my scars from the car accident situation and my scar from when I was stabbed, very visible along with the burn marks around my neck.

"Tony? now Tony is where you left him, he is in Miami" Killian says making me take a deep breath, ok so I am in an unknown location, presumably no one knows where I am... if I take his word for it.

"leave Pepper alone" I say, they all laugh at me, before the door opens and Pepper walks in.

"Is she awake? Oh Y/n hi" Pepper says walking up to me, I look at her confused, why is she not hurt? or locked up?

"Yes my love, she was worried about you and Tony" Killian says pulling Pepper in for a hug. I watch as she hugs him kissing his cheek then turning back to me

"What?" I finally mutter confused. She smiles devilishly and turns to Killian and nods, Killian walks to the tray and picks up a syringe filled with an orange liquid.

"Poor little Y/n she didn't see this coming, now her little mind is trying to comprehend how she missed the signs, how she misplaced her trust" Pepper says mockingly as she walks in front of me. I mean she didn't lie I was thinking about all of those things.

I thought she was just cheating on Tony, not conspiring against him. 

"Why?" I ask looking her in the eye, ignoring the men in the room, ignoring the fact I am probably going to die soon. She shrugs

"Don't get me wrong I admire you, you're persistence is admirable" Pepper says. I sigh looking down. I notice Killian walking closer to me, while Hothead turns on the camera.

"You know I never took you for a kinky women Pep, but taping someone? That's some kinky shit" I say sarcastically. Hothead chuckles.

"You're scared, rightfully so, but we think you're body is strong enough so lets test that theory" Pepper says nodding to Killian, who jabs me with the syringe the orange liquid being pushed into my blood stream, I watch as the liquid is emptied into me. Looking up I see them watching me intently. I go to say something but I just become overwhelmed with this pain.